887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

25 minutes ago, adam said:

But I have not stayed over 12 months and that’s the condition in order to get the PCC

Please ignore the condition of 12 months, they never stick to it! 🙂 If you went to your home country for 4 weeks, definitely worth updating your PCC again. 🙂 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, adam said:

Still received 

but I have a question @Bern83

how can I upload the AFP and the PCC 

Or I just email to them !

You can upload new police certificates in your immi account. 🙂 To highlight to the officer that they are updated documents, you can make a file name as follows: "Australian_Police_Clearance_UPDATED_MAY_2019". 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Russki said:

Please ignore the condition of 12 months, they never stick to it! 🙂 If you went to your home country for 4 weeks, definitely worth updating your PCC again. 🙂 

Will try although it has no expiry 

can send me the AFP link to apply for me and my wife 

appreciate it  

9 minutes ago, Russki said:

Have requested it from my family overseas 

but the first time we have receive a scanned copy as we don’t have an access to the original 

I think it is ok right ?

3 minutes ago, adam said:

Have requested it from my family overseas 

but the first time we have receive a scanned copy as we don’t have an access to the original 

I think it is ok right ?

Good quality coloured scan is fine. 🙂 

Validity period for all police certificates is 12 months. So, I am afraid, there is an expiry date. 😉 🙂 

https://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/services/criminal-records/national-police-checks

Apply here ⬆️ It is only $42. 🙂  Worthy investment!

Good quality coloured scan is fine. [emoji846] 

Validity period for all police certificates is 12 months. So, I am afraid, there is an expiry date. [emoji6] [emoji846] 

https://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/services/criminal-records/national-police-checks

Apply here [emoji3595] It is only $42. [emoji846]  Worthy investment!

Hey Russki, for PCC, I have a certified copy, but should I submit the scan of the color original, or the certified copy? I have submitted the certified copy but not sure if I should also give them the original scan. As PCC is a legal doc, I am a bit confuse. Thanks in advance

The Department is currently allocating subclass 887 visa applications that were lodged up to April 2018 for assessment.

75% of 887 visa applications are currently taking 441 calendar days (16 months) to finalise;

90% of 887 visa applications are currently taking 484 calendar days (17 months) to finalise.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, nudgee said:

Hey Russki, for PCC, I have a certified copy, but should I submit the scan of the color original, or the certified copy? I have submitted the certified copy but not sure if I should also give them the original scan. As PCC is a legal doc, I am a bit confuse. Thanks in advance

I think, just a certified copy or a coloured scan is fine. But if you want extra safety, submit both. 🙂 You can make one combined PDF with a coloured scan and a certified copy together. 🙂 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shik said:

Hello guys,

I have sent an email to home affairs which is skillsupport@homeaffairs.Can i expect their reply? And how long will they take to reply?

They don’t action on that email, you will get automated reply 

3 minutes ago, Shik said:

Hello guys,

I have sent an email to home affairs which is skillsupport@homeaffairs.Can i expect their reply? And how long will they take to reply?

I sent an email to gsm.business.support@border.gov.au on 21/5/19 but have not received any reply as yet......is it better to send it to skillsupport@homeaffairs.gov.au?

I think, just a certified copy or a coloured scan is fine. But if you want extra safety, submit both. [emoji846] You can make one combined PDF with a coloured scan and a certified copy together. [emoji846] 

Did you certify your PCC thanks Russki how’s life haha

55 minutes ago, toot said:

Gone across the
River
A small family from 
Nowhere, told the rest of the voyagers
Thank you for the support,
Enormous love and the
Dear conversations

CO : Ashish

@toot were there children included in your application and if so, what are their ages and did they have medicals done?

• Like 1