887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

39 minutes ago, Dee said:

I have inserted some input in bold/italic; hope it helps

Can we just fill application form and submit all documents later ?

and for how long we can updates documents ? Is there any condition like we can upload documents only for 1 month after submitting application ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jaknap3 said:

Can we just fill application form and submit all documents later ?

and for how long we can updates documents ? Is there any condition like we can upload documents only for 1 month after submitting application ?

Yes you can file your application and upload documents later. There is no black n white set of rules per say but we need should try and ensure that the all relevant/required documents are uploaded by the time file opens so that CO has everything and doesn't need to ask for documents. So going by latest trend files are not opening before 6 months; having said so i ensured that i filed everything in 3 months of time after filing my application. Its your choice end of the day!!!

• Like 1

good morning mates! 😀hope all doing good. Just a random question coming into minds. I have submitted certified (by JP) salary slips, employer reference, passport copy...

do we need to certify the lease agreements and other normal documents like utility bills etc? I just asked one of my friends told me that he was asked to submit a certified copy of the lease agreement? Anyone here has similar experience or any thoughts from our seniors.

Have a wonderful day with a rain of GRANTS for those who are next in the queue🤩.  

• Like 1

Hello guys,

I am new member of this forum. Need advice regarding PCC requirement to apply for 887 PR application. 

I got 489 visa grant in Oct 2016 and moved to Australia in April 2017 from Singapore. Will I need Singapore PCC for 887 Visa application? 

thank you.

Regards

Azhar

39 minutes ago, azharshabir said:

Hello guys,

I am new member of this forum. Need advice regarding PCC requirement to apply for 887 PR application. 

I got 489 visa grant in Oct 2016 and moved to Australia in April 2017 from Singapore. Will I need Singapore PCC for 887 Visa application? 

thank you.

Regards

Azhar

Its better to provide one to be on the safer side as historically experienced CO's sometimes ask for home country PCC irrespective of the fact that you haven't traveled back.

Hi All,

I knew sooner or later, I would get to write these words here. GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!

I am thankful to you all here in forum and in this wonderful country we call home now.

Our journey started in Jan-Feb 2016, and It has been 1250 some days. Let's make this place a better place than we got to. 

@Russki Thank you for all your wisdom, let's see you in the Citizenship thread. 

Peace!!!

Edit:

After going through my emails, I saw that the same CO that granted us today, also answered our Global Feedback Unit Complaint within half-an-hour span. This reassures me that Complaints definitely work. 😄

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi All,

I knew sooner or later, I would get to write these words here. GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!

I am thankful to you all here in forum and in this wonderful country we call home now.

Our journey started in Jan-Feb 2016, and It has been 1250 some days. Let's make this place a better place than we got to. 

Peace!!!

Edit:

After going through my emails, I saw that the same CO that granted us today, also answered our Global Feedback Unit Complaint within half-an-hour span. This reassures me that Complaints definitely work. 😄

Fantastic news, congrats!

35 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

We are in the wrong forum, hello guys just make fun until we see some grant. Immigration is making some change for sure not sure how good its gonna be for us.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

They have taken some time out to train the new staff up 😆👌

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi All,

Peace!!!

Edit:

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life!

Who was the CO?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi All,

Peace!!!

Edit:

Congratulations, good to hear that. 

4 hours ago, Roma said:

good morning mates! 😀hope all doing good. Just a random question coming into minds. I have submitted certified (by JP) salary slips, employer reference, passport copy...

do we need to certify the lease agreements and other normal documents like utility bills etc? I just asked one of my friends told me that he was asked to submit a certified copy of the lease agreement? Anyone here has similar experience or any thoughts from our seniors.

Have a wonderful day with a rain of GRANTS for those who are next in the queue🤩.  

any seniors.....pls....open up...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Katie said:

ONE DAY!!! Can you believe it! 😆👌 

Uk renewed passports only took one day to progress. That’s bloody good going. 

The UK don’t mess around 🇬🇧 

03D82921-2CEB-4FE1-B2F5-242FEE44D334.png

FEC37DE4-D154-49A5-885A-E0EF7E7B0CFA.png

In the UK they have the option to apply for visa one day or six months. Have to pay double if they someone wants to apply PR in ONe day.