887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

11 minutes ago, nudgee said:

I think they only assign 2 part time COs for us that’s why some days are complete full stop

Mmm maybe... 🤔 

Wonder if it’s possible to find out if other states are getting there PRs faster.. 

Anyone with an agent that can find out? 

1 hour ago, Freddy said:

You can't re-apply if your 489 expired. However, you can appeal the decision (Tribunal). 

But if the visa was rejected due to not meeting the requirements of living 2 years in regional (due too long holidays), what can you appeal?. That is my concern,  so if we are in Bridging visa and the 887 application is rejected we can't not re-apply, that is not fair. 

1 hour ago, Katie said:

Mmm maybe... 🤔 

Wonder if it’s possible to find out if other states are getting there PRs faster.. 

I'm in WA..and my 489 also expired on 8th of this month.

Applied on 26th Jan 18...and still waiting for the decision.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Katie said:

Mmm maybe... 🤔 

No, everyone in the same one pile... 🙂 No special treatment for any states, so it seems. 😉 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Delfin said:

What document did u update before they contacted u? Did u also already give them form 80 before they contacted u?

Afp , Overseas  PC,  form 80 was updated  before they contacted me and after that when they asked me for marriage certificate i submitted it the same time 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, James said:

Hey mate if you are single applicant why they asked for marriage certificate

At the time when i applied for 887 i was single  and get married later on i am still a single applicant i can't add my wife in 887 file 

18 hours ago, SukhRav said:

I'm in WA..and my 489 also expired on 8th of this month.

Applied on 26th Jan 18...and still waiting for the decision.

Unbelievable. It is really unfair. Back on Jan 2018, some the have got it within 6-8 months. Why not place a complain? 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, 887-M said:

Unbelievable. It is really unfair. Back on Jan 2018, some the have got it within 6-8 months. Why not place a complain? 

Its heartbreaking isn’t it, feel we don’t belong anywhere yet n I just can’t settle thinking we could be sent back in 35 days.. It’s so wrong, never ever did we think it would get to this.. 😬 

Writing one over the weekend as we are 18 months on Monday. 🙏🏻

8 minutes ago, 887-M said:

I did complain twice. 

First time, they actually opened my file within 2 days of complain.

Second time, I complain on 8th July but got the same processing time feedback😐😶

• Sad 1