sunnyside

6 minutes ago, Abyssiniancat said:

OMG! Grant!!

I just now got the grant letter!!

Applied 3 August 2018 through by agent

Family of 3 

Renewed AFP on early August

Direct Grant by Co Wilson

Thanks this forum wish all the best guys for you and your family! have faith do not give up ! I have felling that the granting wave is coming up now! 

Congrats! August is broken

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Abyssiniancat said:

OMG! Grant!!

Family of 3 

Thanks this forum wish all the best guys for you and your family! have faith do not give up ! I have felling that the granting wave is coming up now! 

Congrats ! Did they asked for secondary Applicant IELTS ?

11 minutes ago, Abyssiniancat said:

OMG! Grant!!

Family of 3 

Wow, congratulations on your grant and enjoy your new life!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Abyssiniancat said:

OMG! Grant!!

Family of 3 

Wow, congratulations on your grant and enjoy your new life!

Did you submitted Secondary applicant IELTS result ?

20 minutes ago, Abyssiniancat said:

OMG! Grant!!

Family of 3 

Congrats

• Thanks 1

OMG! Grant!!
Family of 3 

Are you serious??????
Seems to be fake [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
Big congratulations for breaking August if it’s true [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, Abyssiniancat said:

OMG! Grant!!

Family of 3 

Fantastic News, congrats, they have started with August'18 applicants, ..................... 13 months processing time!!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Abyssiniancat said:

OMG! Grant!!

Family of 3 

hey mate, Congrats!!! Did you submit any complaints? 

29 minutes ago, Abyssiniancat said:

OMG! Grant!!

Family of 3 

Are you sure ? 

I have applied 21/07/2018 and havent heard anything or even havent been contacted once as well 

32 minutes ago, Abyssiniancat said:

OMG! Grant!!

Family of 3 

congrats, 

did you pay extra fee for quick process @@?? 

• Like 1

Thats good that Immigration is picking up August file as well. July - December applicant make sure you uploaded all the recommended documents. It's a golden opportunity don't miss out , whoever still waiting i hope you will be contacted soon. Lets keep rolling.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Abyssiniancat said:

OMG! Grant!!

Family of 3 

congratulations. May I know where are you from ?

Hi All, I am from India and planning to visit Bali. Do I need any Visa or any other document as I am going from Australia ? I am in Adelaide on 489 visa 

I am sorry the question is not related to this group but unsure where else to post for a valid answer. the help would be highly appreciated 🙂

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Hi All, I am from India and planning to visit Bali. Do I need any Visa or any other document as I am going from Australia ? I am in Adelaide on 489 visa 

I am sorry the question is not related to this group but unsure where else to post for a valid answer. the help would be highly appreciated 🙂

Since you are still on 489, you need visa for Bali. Apparently for Indian Citizens Visa is on arrival in Indonesia.

I was still in the shock but I did read the commons and list the following answer wish it helps:

1. I did not lodge any complain or feedback but I was actually still thinking about this morning before got up😓

2. no asking anything further thing it was direct grant. I just renewed my AFP in the early August. I strongly suggest you do so!

3. Fake? come on guys! be optimistic! just like you I wasn't expecting my grant in a little while then suddenly happiness comes to knock my door. 13 months awaiting when you turn around and look back you must be proud of yourself! anyway keep faith I believe yours is knocking the door soon this month. 

4. paying fee to speed? surely nope but  I did think about the same thing last year😂

Lastly, Good luck everyone! Don't be panic! I said I have a strong feeling that granting wave is coming up! 

• Like 8