887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Liveyourlife said:

@nxtung so you mean say mentioned other name in other given name section in application form. Case officer just listed two name, the one in the passport and other one is in my marriage certificate 

If the case officer already asked for specific name, just do as their request. 

However in general, all the names on the submitted documents need to declare on AFP report.

25 minutes ago, beny said:

Hi All, 

Visa finally Granted today. 😄😍😍😍😍

Applied: 9 Jun 18 

Requested more info (AFP & Wife functional English) on 17 Jun 19

Granted on 3 Dec 19. 

Co: Wilson

thanks all for big help. 

Congrats Dear, Seems that they are picking some June Files. I am 06/18 Batch as well

• Like 1

On 11/10/2019 at 8:10 PM, Karti said:

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I am sailing in the self-employed path, I have a pty ltd registered business and I pay myself every week and BAS every Quarter and time sheets noted in payslip every week, super contribution done and with annual & sick leave.

But the latest profit/loss statement shows the business is in loss, so will it affect me when applying for 887 visa?

Or the fact that I have worked full time for one year with enough proof will be accepted. 

Please give your suggestion.

Have you applied got 887 as sepf employed ?

1 hour ago, beny said:

Hi All, 

Granted on 3 Dec 19. 

thanks all for big help. 

Congrats mate, did u apply through Migration agent or yourself ? Do you mind sharing the documents you have submitted please.

1 hour ago, Navdeep047 said:

I have no idea why they did this. Probably my lazy agent hasn't uploaded them. So we are just sending the same document again

So it's not a good decision to apply through Migration agent. I was thinking of applying through Migration agent too but I think I should apply myself. What do you think @Navdeep047

1 hour ago, beny said:

Hi All, 

Granted on 3 Dec 19. 

thanks all for big help. 

First of all congratulations just need to ask you did u book ielts date after the case officer requested or you did before thanks 

19 hours ago, 13June2018 said:

Regarding moving to a non-regional area after 489 expires; it is my understanding that, on a bridging visa, you must comply with your substantive visa restriction(s) i.e. living regionally. Has anyone been told any different from a reputable source?

Hi mate, Once your 489 expires, you should have no conditions on your living or working rights whatsoever,  you can check VEVO and you will realize the changes in the conditions on the day of expiry.

we applied on 887 on Feb.18, then we had our 489 expired on Oct. 18, I contacted and emaild the department to confirm if they have any objection on moving to metropolitan areas (they didn't respond as usual) - I moved in Nov.18, and changed my address to metropolitan as required - then I got the grant in may 19 with no dramas. 

I hope this helps mate. good luck.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Raed said:

Hi mate, Once your 489 expires, you should have no conditions on your living or working rights whatsoever,  you can check VEVO and you will realize the changes in the conditions on the day of expiry.

we applied on 887 on Feb.18, then we had our 489 expired on Oct. 18, I contacted and emaild the department to confirm if they have any objection on moving to metropolitan areas (they didn't respond as usual) - I moved in Nov.18, and changed my address to metropolitan as required - then I got the grant in may 19 with no dramas. 

I hope this helps mate. good luck.

That is interesting thanks Raed. I just looked on our bridging visas and there are no restrictions/conditions.... I'll double-check with my agent and see what they say.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Aussie 12 said:

Hi all,

I applied on 25/08/2018.

Today (2/12/2019) I got a request for a medical examination for a 2-year-old child who is born here in Australia. Co Wilson generated HAP ID. 

Family of 4.

I asked 3 months ago if they can send me HAP ID but they said that examination is not required for any of us.

Cheers!

what about other chilad??

Grant grant .. Direct grant at 2pm

I would like to share my information.

No. of Applicant: 3 (family with kid 3.5 years old, my son born oversea, came in Australia when he was 3 months old)

Applied Date: 19/09/2018

Updated the AFP for both and upload on 18/09/2019

Updated Oversea Police Check on 15/11/2019 (we went oversea twice, totally 4 weeks only. Update just in case)

My kid does not need the Medical test as he took when applied 489 Visa

Documents I submitted are the one noted on the document checklist on homeaffair website. I do recommend check the document checklist few times to make sure you uploaded all the requested documents. The step-by-step on the link https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo is useful.

I also received the generic automatic email sent by Homeaffair on 20/09/2019. I uploaded the updated AFP on 18/09/2019. I think the automatic email is set up before that and recognised I did not upload the updated AFP.

CO: Andries

Hope you guys here will have grant soon. 

Cheers

Edited by nxtung
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, nxtung said:

No. of Applicant: 3 (family with kid 3.5 years old, my son born oversea, came in Australia when he was 3 months old)

Update the AFP for both and upload on 18/09/2019

Update Oversea Police Check on 15/11/2019 (we went oversea twice, totally 4 weeks only. Update just in case)

Documents I submitted are the one noted on the document checklist on homeaffair website. I do recommend check the document checklist few times to make sure you uploaded all the requested documents. The step-by-step on the link https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo is useful.

I also received the generic automatic email sent by Homeaffair on 20/09/2019. I uploaded the updated AFP on 18/09/2019. I think the automatic email is set up before that and recognised I did not upload the updated AFP.

Cheers

Great news!!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, nxtung said:

Updated Oversea Police Check on 15/11/2019 (we went oversea twice, totally 4 weeks only. Update just in case)

Cheers

Congrats mate.  Finally your wait is over. Enjoy your grant. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nxtung said:

Cheers

Great News. Congratulation

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 13June2018 said:

That is interesting thanks Raed. I just looked on our bridging visas and there are no restrictions/conditions.... I'll double-check with my agent and see what they say.

Would be interested to hear what your agent says if you don't mind sharing, once you know. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Mohager said:

Hello everyone,

I have 3 lease agreements each one is 11 pages ( 9 pages for T&C 🙄) , should I scan all pages or just pages with address and signatures as approve of residency for 887 application.?

thanks for your kind help

I would scan all the pages, its always better to be on the more detailed side. And then attach them as one document though (so each agreement as one document).

53 minutes ago, 13June2018 said:

I have not seen legislation on this but in my opinion an agent will always advise the safest option and would not put their client at risk, so I doubt the agent will definitively say that you can move from a region to a metropolitan area when the Bridging Visa is triggered.

• Like 1