887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

15 hours ago, Sathi said:

No, in Tasmania 

Oh ok. Iscah operates there too? Well if you have straight forward case then don’t need to go  to the agent but if you feel like you may need some help regarding some unknowing mistakes you should hire them at first place 

17 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Guys it is not related but I could not find this information anywhere so thought to check here,

When can 489 visa holder apply for citizenship and how long does it take ?

Cannot apply as a 489 visa holder. Must live a minimum of 4 years in Australia, with at least 1 year of the 4 years as a permanent resident (887). Within the year prior to citizenship application you may not have been out of the country for more than 3 months.

Edited by TakeItOnTheChin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello Guys, I have a quick question regarding spelling difference of my Wife's surname.  Her main documents like Passport, driving license etc contain the Spellings as "Ahmad" and some educational documents contain surname spellings as "Ahmed" and "Ahmmed".  Actually this is the same name with different spellings

My question is do I need police clearance of her surname with three different spellings? . I need quick correct guidance. Thanks

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum and have completed my 2 years here in Adelaide with 1-year full-time work. Could anyone please advise for all the documents that I would require to apply for 887 Visa. I want to upload all the documents in 1 go. I am married and will submit my wife's degree as proof for functional English, I hope this will suffice.

Thanks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mohager said:

thanks, @SUDIP for your answer ....

I think now we need an opinion of one of the experts who already got granted..

call for help guys.. 

Is Form 1221 required, or Form 80 is enough? 

Nothing to loose, upload both, form 1221 is A smaller version of form 80. I did upload both. 

• Like 1