887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, bornil said:

Guys...after 446 days(1 year and 2.5 months) got the PR today. Thanks to Almighty.

Date of 887 visa apply: 19th April,2019

First CO Contact: 26th May,2020( CO Eng just told that your file is in progress but did not ask any documents, My baby was 7 months at that time, so I was frustrated not having Hap id then)

1st June,2020: Mailed to skilled support and gsm allocated for Hap id

4th June,2020: Complained through immiaccount.

9th June,2020: 2nd CO(Michelle ) gave me Hap id by s56 docs.

9th-10th June,2020: search online every 2 hr for Bupa appoinment, tried for Port Augusta also, but did not get appointment in June.

11th June,2020: call Bupa at 8 am in morning and got appointment in Norwood medical centre on 2nd July,2020

2nd July,2020: Done medical and clicked the submit button on that afternoon as I saw no action required in my daughter's health assessment section.

8th July,2020 at 1 am night : 28 days completed after document request, so complained again to finalize visa

8th July 10:26 am: Got the golden grant by Co Sophie

Documents: Federal Police clearance updated on 25th May,2020

Overseas police clearance updated on 2nd July,2020( CO did not ask though)

Payslip, rent receipts, House lease agreements  updated to till date on 25th May,2020

Medium of instruction with transcript and certificate of mine uploaded on 25th April,2020 on others section

Wife medium of instruction with transcripts, certificates along with Ubereats tax summary, Cer 3 certificate uploaded on 25th April,2020 

887 visa seems like boat visa to me sometimes as processing time jumped from 6 months to 29 months intentionally by DIBP, then after change.org , petition and coronavirus idle time making case officers to look into our files. Atleast our voice worked, thats a great victory.

Hope all of you guys get grants soon.

Congrats 

Granted.

Applied on 16/06/2019

First contact on 03/06/2020 CO Kimberly (request for updated AFPs, IELTS for main applicant + few documents that CO couldn't open / find but have been uploaded)

Granted today this afternoon.

This forum was very helpful and I would like to thank all people that shared correct information and their experiences that helped me to prepare my application.

Good luck with grant to all applicants.

Advice: After applying, move focus from application/this forum, live your life fully... and come back here after an year to check the dynamics of visa processing and go from there - add additional documents if new requirements popped-up in the meantime (such as English competency proof for main applicant that wasn't required before in my case,...) or/and complain,.... This will save your nerves from negative thoughts and unnecessary anxiety - this is the process you cannot affect on. Stay positive - your day will come! Soon! Very soon! Cheers

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, 887 said:

Granted.

Applied on 16/06/2019

First contact on 03/06/2020 CO Kimberly (request for updated AFPs, IELTS for main applicant + few documents that CO couldn't open / find but have been uploaded)

Granted today this afternoon.

This forum was very helpful and I would like to thank all people that shared correct information and their experiences that helped me to prepare my application.

Good luck with grant to all applicants.

Advice: After applying, move focus from application/this forum, live your life fully... and come back here after an year to check the dynamics of visa processing and go from there - add additional documents if new requirements popped-up in the meantime (such as English competency proof for main applicant that wasn't required before in my case,...) or/and complain,.... This will save your nerves from negative thoughts and unnecessary anxiety - this is the process you cannot affect on. Stay positive - your day will come! Soon! Very soon! Cheers

congrats, who was the CO please?

• Like 2

GRANTED 

Applied  14/6/2019- through agent 

Family of 2

Updated PCC on April 2020

Never traveled overseas but uploaded updated overseas PCC when applied 

First contact: 4/6/2020

Asking for evidence of functional english for me and my wife + completed 1399 forms for both of us. 

IELTS done on 17/6/2020- Only me

Paid VAC for my wife for 489. So she didn't sit the test. 

Uploaded docs: 22/6/2020

Granted: 8/7/2020

No complaints 

Many thanks for your support and kind advises. This forum helped me to remain hopeful and feel better. Hope all you get your visa soon and have a beautiful days with your loved ones. 

Cheers

• Like 3

Long time lurker...

Thank you MMM for sticking around and sharing the good news here for us who don't use telegram or facebook 😊

It really looks the case officers are focusing on the old cases where additional documents were requested. It's still good to see them giving much more grants than say the "bad" n old days before April, but it also makes me a bit nervous as my application was in Jan 2020 and they suddenly came to a halt 😂 

My rough calculation on the basis of their "speed" before these couple of weeks was about one-month applicants per week, so hopefully after they clear all the backlog they'd resume that speed.

Cheers, and hang in there guys/girls😊😊😊😊

Edited by hys887
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, hys887 said:

Long time lurker...

Thank you MMM for sticking around and sharing the good news here for us who don't use telegram or facebook 😊

It really looks the case officers are focusing on the old cases where additional documents were requested. It's still good to see them giving much more grants than say the "bad" n old days before April, but it also makes me a bit nervous as my application was in Jan 2020 and they suddenly came to a halt 😂 

My rough calculation on the basis of their "speed" before these couple of weeks was about one-month applicants per week, so hopefully after they clear all the backlog they'd resume that speed.

I like the way you preset the facts @hys887.. Thank you for motivating us 🤗

17 minutes ago, hys887 said:

Long time lurker...

thank you😁

I guess they will start Jan. within two weeks.

stay positive

hooray!!! grant guys....

applied:25 June 2019 via agent 

1st contact:3rd June 2020, asked for new IPCC ,relationship proof, bank statement showing salary deposit from employer, original citizenship copy.

was a long wait to get Indian pcc almost 26 days, uploaded on 6th July 2020 and got a grant today.

complained twice personally although i applied through agent.

i humbly request you guys to re upload everything you did while applying for 489, and also keep updating with new requirement which you can get it from this sort of group page , moreover make sure your pcc is up to date , attached payslips, residential proof, english proof for both primary and secondary applicant ,bank statement showing salary deposit from your employer  and each and every document which can prove your existence  in particular regional area.

this page was very helpful during this 13 months journey, thank you guys for the support and  my best wishes for you all who have been waiting for the golden email, cheers!!!!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, rahul_123 said:

Rajani,wendy and granted by anna

First contact:further prrof of employemeny

Second: functional english and police certificatr

Complained about functional english and replied no need to give it by immigration and after 1 month of supplying police cert. Granted

Thanks so much for sharing the info! All the best for your new chapter...!! 

11 hours ago, Yash said:

Finger crossed for tomorrow. We both waiting for 4/6/20 first contact date. Good luck mate. 

@Yashthanks mate all the best you too

@MMM if u can answer mate:

my apf& wife valid till 8th july 2020 

i (main applicant) uploaded already last week my afp2020

my wife’s one still waiting to receive from last week ..should i upload the receipt along with email saying its processed with reference number or wait tommrow for AFP of my wife? 😞
i dont want the CO requesting wife’s AFP now:( (Aus post delaying..as its processed on 29june 2020...))

as in first contact CO requested new born passport which i already uploaded a while ago...

Anyone senior or from group suggest me pls.....

applied date 30june 2019

first contact 4th June 2020 (new born passport) 

uploaded on 15th June 2020

Waiting after that....

so tense....

Thanks guys all the best all

Edited by nmit07

2 hours ago, Manoj said:

hooray!!! grant guys....

applied:25 June 2019 via agent 

1st contact:3rd June 2020, asked for new IPCC ,relationship proof, bank statement showing salary deposit from employer, original citizenship copy.

was a long wait to get Indian pcc almost 26 days, uploaded on 6th July 2020 and got a grant today.

complained twice personally although i applied through agent.

i humbly request you guys to re upload everything you did while applying for 489, and also keep updating with new requirement which you can get it from this sort of group page , moreover make sure your pcc is up to date , attached payslips, residential proof, english proof for both primary and secondary applicant ,bank statement showing salary deposit from your employer  and each and every document which can prove your existence  in particular regional area.

this page was very helpful during this 13 months journey, thank you guys for the support and  my best wishes for you all who have been waiting for the golden email, cheers!!!!

Congrats dear. How did you complaint? Direct on the immiaccount website? I’m using an agent and when I complained they told me I’m not authorised to do that and ask my agent to do it. My agent is useless. I want to complain myself. 

Finally PR granted Today! 🙂

Applied on 07/06/2019

First contact on 02/06/2020 CO Lonele, Requested doc for primary applicant English prf, AFp for 2nd Applicant ( though i submitted it), Birth certificate of child.

Submitted all doc next day.

Complain on 02/7/2020 through immi account and email

Granted today this afternoon

CO Michel.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, rose2020 said:

Finally PR granted Today! 🙂

Applied on 07/06/2019

First contact on 02/06/2020 CO Lonele, Requested doc for primary applicant English prf, AFp for 2nd Applicant ( though i submitted it), Birth certificate of child.

Submitted all doc next day.

Complain on 02/7/2020 through immi account and email

Granted today this afternoon

CO Michel.

Congratulations, canI please ask what did u write in the complain ?