887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

10 minutes ago, himal said:

hi Tpsk

i am already on spreadsheet with a user name jasond chhetri .somehow my previous account was expired ,could not login.so i had to make a new account.its been 1and half month since CO requested more documents, which i have already provided.

What you did with your super statement?

i was paid super for first 18 months but after that i have not been paid super yet .they told me they will pay soon.

some member of this forum suggested me:

the requirement is to prove work history for 1 year- so if your statement cover that 1 year and matches with the salary slips (it should be the same period of time) - I think you should be fine. COs will be assessing if you have lived 2 years in designated area(if it applies ) and worked 1 year within that time 35 hours min per week. So if you can arrange 1 year proof - I believe that should be fine 

so i have submitted the superannuation statement for first 18 months

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, himal said:

i was paid super for first 18 months but after that i have not been paid super yet .they told me they will pay soon.

some member of this forum suggested me:

the requirement is to prove work history for 1 year- so if your statement cover that 1 year and matches with the salary slips (it should be the same period of time) - I think you should be fine. COs will be assessing if you have lived 2 years in designated area(if it applies ) and worked 1 year within that time 35 hours min per week. So if you can arrange 1 year proof - I believe that should be fine 

so i have submitted the superannuation statement for first 18 months

December 2nd timers no luck with case officers, taking too long even after 28 days time frame is over. Tired of waiting 

6 minutes ago, Chaitanya27 said:

December 2nd timers no luck with case officers, taking too long even after 28 days time frame is over. Tired of waiting 

During the May and June, CO picked up lot of second timers files compared to first timers. But now they take very less for first timers and no response for second timers. What an unfortunate period we get caught into? :( :( :( 

• Sad 4

24 minutes ago, sewa said:

yesterday in my application ...it was written initial assessment and today further assessment ....Does it means they receive my requested documents?

?

May be your agent uploaded all the documents and clicked the button 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

Hello everyone,

I have submitted additional  requested documents. I can't find the "Click the Button panel anywhere" Can anyone please help, Thanks. 

This forum is great as I am a silient reader

Good day

Hi!  ? on immi account, as you are looking at the page with attached documents,  look at the bottom of the page,  there is a blue panel that reads "I confirm that I have submitted additional documents as requested", cluck on that. It will turn grey colour and will become inactive.  ? ? That's it!  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Russki said:

Hi!  ? on immi account, as you are looking at the page with attached documents,  look at the bottom of the page,  there is a blue panel that reads "I confirm that I have submitted additional documents as requested", cluck on that. It will turn grey colour and will become inactive.  ? ? That's it!  

Thanks mate. found it

• Like 1

Just now, H-kaur82 said:

Can we know pls ur timeline 

Applied on 15/1/2018 

Request for further Resident and employment document on the 17/07/2018

Get everything organised into Many PDF files and sumbitted today 

Hope the best for everyone !

2 minutes ago, H-kaur82 said:

Can we know pls ur timeline 

• Like 1