887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 11/21/2019 at 4:11 PM, Blue said:

Its for all of us. It happens when they added my newborn child in the application. All of us now are required to undergo medical. 

CO asked us for health assessment including our new born. Did you hear the same news from someone else? Is this new requirement? 

1 hour ago, Sarsan said:

CO asked us for health assessment including our new born. Did you hear the same news from someone else? Is this new requirement? 

Normally they would only ask for a new health assessment if you have not had one before or if you may be from a high risk country. Have you had a health assessment for your 489 and which country do you originate from, if you don't mind me asking? Do you have an agent?

15 hours ago, Anna said:

On behalf of a friend; does pakistani applicants need polio card? Also can that be done from Melbourne?

Hi Anna, I was asked when I was applying for 489 in 2015 which I got it from Qatar as I was living there  although when I have applied for 887 I did not upload any thing regarding polio certificate and we got approval which means they wont ask. I think it might link of individual travel history whether  he or she is visiting Pakistan frequently or stay longer then they might ask. 

10 minutes ago, Faiz said:

Hi Anna, I was asked when I was applying for 489 in 2015 which I got it from Qatar as I was living there  although when I have applied for 887 I did not upload any thing regarding polio certificate and we got approval which means they wont ask. I think it might link of individual travel history whether  he or she is visiting Pakistan frequently or stay longer then they might ask. 

Oh okay great, thanks. I ll pass it on. 

10 hours ago, danishali said:

Hi guys, 

Just received my grant today! 

I have been a silent follower of this forum and need to confess that you guys have been very helpful! 

I pray for everyone else to get grant soon! 

Applied 1/11/18

Direct grant 13/1/2020

CO- Andries 

Uploaded every single document attested by JP - residence (lease agreements, ledger stat-declaration of house owner utility bills) payslips, employment reference letter, bank statement, Also an excel sheet for payslips having weeks claim sequence, police checks. Partners English proof, police checks, work reference letter and joint account bank statement. 

Good luck everyone! 

Congratulations buddy, 

Quick question ? with regards to getting authenticated by J.P, I have my Salary slips, utility bills, etc in .PDF. Do I have to attest them as well ? I thought to get only Hard copies attested (my rental agreements) ? 

10 hours ago, danishali said:

Hi guys, 

Just received my grant today! 

I have been a silent follower of this forum and need to confess that you guys have been very helpful! 

I pray for everyone else to get grant soon! 

Applied 1/11/18

Direct grant 13/1/2020

CO- Andries 

Uploaded every single document attested by JP - residence (lease agreements, ledger stat-declaration of house owner utility bills) payslips, employment reference letter, bank statement, Also an excel sheet for payslips having weeks claim sequence, police checks. Partners English proof, police checks, work reference letter and joint account bank statement. 

Good luck everyone! 

Hi what did u provide for your partner’s functional english proof can u plz explain

21 minutes ago, Victor said:

Our Status on our page has gone from “Initial Assessment “  to “Further  assessment”

Does this mean they are going to ask us for more documentation 

i think you will get mail soon, same happens with me when they contact first time

It takes couple of hours to get emails before it comes in IMMI account 

37 minutes ago, Victor said:

Our Status on our page has gone from “Initial Assessment “  to “Further  assessment”

Does this mean they are going to ask us for more documentation 

Hi Victor how long it took for application status from received to Initial assessment?

8 minutes ago, 887 visa said:

Did u get your grant? And after how many days u get your grant after first contacted?please share

8 minutes ago, 887 visa said:

Did u get your grant? And after how many days u get your grant after first contacted?please share

still waiting , i mentioned 1 st contact.......