887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

56 minutes ago, GURU22 said:

@Nsingh the reason was unable to provide overseas police clearance that time but after I lodged my file with AAT I was able to get PCC and I did provided to AAT and then tribunal made decision and they Remit the application .. now it’s 10.5 months since AAT made decision .. I don’t know why DHA taking such long time to finalize my application .. originally I applied 887 visa  in 2015 and since than I am in this Game .. why they not prioritizing my application .. what can I do .. plz help

what do you mean by you applied on 2015 and still waiting? did you mean 2018? that's way over the processing time if its 2015. 

Team, 

I am eligible to apply 887 next month. One of my friend who recently got 887 granted said we can apply 887 Visa by ourselves as it is pretty straightforward. What do you all think ? I know that consultation fee only for 887 would be around AUS $2000. 

Please advise. 😊

/Thanks,  

Just now, DVR said:

Team, 

I am eligible to apply 887 next month. One of my friend who recently got 887 granted said we can apply 887 Visa by ourselves as it is pretty straightforward. What do you all think ? I know that consultation fee only for 887 would be around AUS $2000. 

Please advise. 😊

/Thanks,  

It's basically just a matter of uploading documents, depends on your personal preference, have a read in the forum you should be able to find the document checklist, there is no difference in processing speed. 

• Like 1

Guys I need a help:-

Filling 887 application online. and there is a section to provide address details:-

Provide details of all countries in which you, your spouse/de facto partner or dependents (accompanying or not) have lived for 12 months or more (since turning 16) during the last 10 years.

Do we have to provide address details of parents/Siblings ? Also they are not included in the visa application 

3 minutes ago, jaknap3 said:

Guys I need a help:-

Filling 887 application online. and there is a section to provide address details:-

Provide details of all countries in which you, your spouse/de facto partner or dependents (accompanying or not) have lived for 12 months or more (since turning 16) during the last 10 years.

Do we have to provide address details of parents/Siblings ? Also they are not included in the visa application 

1. Only you, your spouse/de facto partner or dependents  of the current application. 

2. Parents/Siblings details are to be  provided in questions 44 and 45 respectively. 

2 minutes ago, TTTF said:

1. Only you, your spouse/de facto partner or dependents  of the current application. 

2. Parents/Siblings details are to be  provided in questions 44 and 45 respectively. 

I am applying through Immi website via online application.

Is there any other way to apply 887 visa?

Like uploading form 80 ?

Hi Guys,

Finally got my grant after a long wait.

Applied 26/06/2018

Additional docs requested in July 2019

Grant : 13/01/2019

Long wait though.

I did a complain on 1st week of Jan and got feedback saying "Request submitted to the relevant dept"

I'm a silent follower and not on the tracker.

This forum has been very useful and wish you all the very best!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, jaknap3 said:

I am applying through Immi website via online application.

Is there any other way to apply 887 visa?

Like uploading form 80 ?

Two methods to put an application, Online and postal .

you can print and pdf forms to upload online.. use digital signatures or actual .. does not matter. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, jaknap3 said:

Have you or any person included in this application previously been to Australia, held or currently hold a visa for travel to Australia?

What to answer for this question ? as we are already on 489 visa so should we answer yes ?

yes

• Thanks 1

Just now, sds said:

Hi Guys,

Applied 26/06/2018

Long wait though.

I did a complain on 1st week of Jan and got feedback saying "Request submitted to the relevant dept"

Congratulations. 

5 minutes ago, sds said:

Hi Guys,

Applied 26/06/2018

Long wait though.

Congrats, the new week is starting in the same way last week ended!!

• Like 1

Happy to inform that we have received our grant after almost 19 months long wait. 

Thank you everyone in the forum for your help and support.

Applied: 27 June 2018

1st contact: 7 July 2019 (CO Sophorn)

Grant: 13 January 2020 (CO Wilson)

(I am AP on the 887 Visa Tracker Spreadsheet)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, paranjan said:

Happy to inform that we have received our grant after almost 19 months long wait. 

Thank you everyone in the forum for your help and support.

Applied: 27 June 2018

1st contact: 7 July 2019 (CO Sophorn)

Grant: 13 January 2020 (CO Wilson)

(I am AP on the 887 Visa Tracker Spreadsheet)

Congrats, CO's are having a champion week, may it long continue

• Like 1

Hi Guys I am following this group since October 2019 and  register my self today to let you know guys.

I got golden Email today at 10: 40 am 13/1/20   Direct Grant 

Application lodged on 30 October 2018 ( Family of 4 ( 9 and 7 years old girls)

I dont know where to find the CO but the letter of grant which I have got its from Wendy.

wish you all the best.

Faiz

Edited by Faiz
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3