887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 minutes ago, DAS said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT GRANT GRANT & GRANT🍾😀🤸‍♂️

HI Guys . want to share my joy with  you guys  

Got a Golden Email today @ 10:30 am. Family of 3. 

Applied 26/10/2018

Direct grant today 10/01/2020 by CO Wendy.

It's been a long way since i came here as a student and dreamt of getting PR. FInally today my dream came true. So so happy.

Thanks everyone in this forum for cooperation and valuable suggestions .

And Best of luck for those who are still waiting just need bit more patience guys.     

Congratulations and please keep in in your prayers 1/11/18

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DAS said:

Applied 26/10/2018

It's been a long way since i came here as a student and dreamt of getting PR. FInally today my dream came true. So so happy.

And Best of luck for those who are still waiting just need bit more patience guys.     

Fantastic mate

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 887 2019 said:

i have no idea why didnt they open june july 2018 we been waiting more than 18 months now

i am really pissed off 

It is strange why they leave some earlier applications and forge ahead with later ones. It either has something to do with CO's allocated to certain time periods or they are granting those applications that are less complex and taking time with others, not sure??

53 minutes ago, DAS said:

Applied 26/10/2018

Great, congratulations 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skaur said:

Why are you working there?

To meet my visa requirement, my boss didn’t know this until recently and now he knows I can’t quit i have responsibilities he is pressing me against the wall. Harrase me, bully me, yell at me, stressed me, accuse me and what not. I am his emotional bag which he punches every day 10times. After wvery shift i ho back home n cry, I really pray to God to get me out of this situation asap. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Anna said:

To meet my visa requirement, my boss didn’t know this until recently and now he knows I can’t quit i have responsibilities he is pressing me against the wall. Harrase me, bully me, yell at me, stressed me, accuse me and what not. I am his emotional bag which he punches every day 10times. After wvery shift i ho back home n cry, I really pray to God to get me out of this situation asap. 

He cannot do that; you should not let anyone bully you and you can file a compliant. Please don't let anyone harass or bully you.

4 minutes ago, jaknap3 said:

Is it suggested to put same kind of documents in a same file or different files as they are?

Like 12 individual files for salary slips or 1 file for all salary slips.

One pdf file with all the salary slips should suffice. 

11 minutes ago, Anna said:

Your visa allows you to change your job. You can quit him and complain against him. He can't do anything wrong with you as you are not sponsored 

8 minutes ago, Dee said:

16 minutes ago, Anna said:

Mate call to fair work and work safe they are going to destroy him “if he is like as you saying” he will be in big trouble regardless 

16 minutes ago, jaknap3 said:

Thanks 

Can we create a word doc and put all the PDF's inside the word doc ?

There is a way of attaching all the documents in one pdf; unfortunately i don't know that as my MARA consultant did that for me. I think as long as you make it pdf document it should be ok.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pallavi said:

GRANT!!!!GRANT!!!!GRANT

Finally the wait is over. 
Applied 25 june2018  

First contact 28 June 2019 for child’s medical. 

Grant today 10 Jan 2020. 
Family of 3. 

Co- Wilson

Congratulations.

Was your child born after the lodgement of visa?

My child was born while we were on 489  and was granted the same visa. While applying for 887, immiaccount says No medical required.

Can you please provide some info regarding this?

7 minutes ago, Uetian said:

Congratulations.

Was your child born after the lodgement of visa?

My child was born while we were on 489  and was granted the same visa. While applying for 887, immiaccount says No medical required.

Can you please provide some info regarding this?

My child was born in 2017 at that time we were on 489

12 minutes ago, danielmac said:

Hi Guys,

Got my grant today. Applied on 25/10/2018. CO Robyn. Only way to get updates was through this group. Thank you all wonderful people posting updates and all the extra information. Good luck to everyone. 

Congratulations how many applicants were in your application?

Edited by Skaur