887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Just now, amina umar said:

it's added now but showing only 8 cases

Oh yes , because the  tracker is brand new which we started a week ago ,and it  needs people to add their cases by themselves we have to wait for more people to add their cases , encourage people who got  visa grants to add their cases too it will be helpful for future applicants 

https://myimmitracker.com/en/au/trackers/sc-887-visa-tracker

2 hours ago, trx said:

Oh yes , because the  tracker is brand new which we started a week ago ,and it  needs people to add their cases by themselves we have to wait for more people to add their cases , encourage people who got  visa grants to add their cases too it will be helpful for future applicants 

https://myimmitracker.com/en/au/trackers/sc-887-visa-tracker

ok.. thanks 

Hi everyone, 
I just received my grant on 12/01/2020.
I am a single applicant and applied on 29/10/2019. The CO is Rajani. 
Thanks everyone in this forum for helping out. Good luck to people who are still waiting, don't lose hope. 

Congratulations, November is around the corner

35 minutes ago, Voon said:

Hi everyone, 

Thanks everyone in this forum for helping out. Good luck to people who are still waiting, don't lose hope. 

Co working on Sunday. Big Congratulations 

41 minutes ago, Voon said:

Hi everyone, 

You mean 29/10/2018?

Are you sure about 12/01/2020?

Edited by Megrand1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/10/2020 at 7:52 PM, Andy.L said:

Couple of us from this group are still waiting from early October18.

Fingers crossed

Hi Everyone, 

Is there anyone from us applied for Bridging Visa B from offshore. Me (Main applicant 887) and my wife will be on bridging visa A from first of March. However, My wife (Secondary applicant) is on overseas now . If I want to apply for Bridging Visa B for me and her , Does she has to come back before applying ? Or I can apply for both Me and her from here (As I am also planning to go overseas)?

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Ahmad said:

Hi Everyone, 

Is there anyone from us applied for Bridging Visa B from offshore. Me (Main applicant 887) and my wife will be on bridging visa A from first of March. However, My wife (Secondary applicant) is on overseas now . If I want to apply for Bridging Visa B for me and her , Does she has to come back before applying ? Or I can apply for both Me and her from here (As I am also planning to go overseas)?

Thanks in advance.

Your wife should be in Australia and you as well to apply bridging b. This is onshore visa

On 10/18/2019 at 3:28 AM, Akie said:

Guys- I am filling out PCC online form from VFS website-  Present Address in Country of Domicile .  which address should  I fill in here ?? My australian address or my Indian perm adddress which is written on passport ?  Experts advise please

Hi.. did you find out what should be the  Present Address in Country of Domicile? Appriciate your help as im in the same boat.

Hi everyone ... plz tell me if anyone of you or know someone who won AAT and waiting now from 10 months for the DHA to grant visa ? About 6 months ago CO asked me overseas police clearance and I provided same day.. why immi taking such long time since AAT made there decision and my application goes back to department over 10 months ago .. I contacted Global feedback unit and the DHA provided me generic answer that it’s under process .. so frustrating 

40 minutes ago, GURU22 said:

Hi everyone ... plz tell me if anyone of you or know someone who won AAT and waiting now from 10 months for the DHA to grant visa ? About 6 months ago CO asked me overseas police clearance and I provided same day.. why immi taking such long time since AAT made there decision and my application goes back to department over 10 months ago .. I contacted Global feedback unit and the DHA provided me generic answer that it’s under process .. so frustrating 

Hi do you mind sharing the reason you had to do AAT? Why did they refuse in the first place?

@Nsingh the reason was unable to provide overseas police clearance that time but after I lodged my file with AAT I was able to get PCC and I did provided to AAT and then tribunal made decision and they Remit the application .. now it’s 10.5 months since AAT made decision .. I don’t know why DHA taking such long time to finalize my application .. originally I applied 887 visa  in 2015 and since than I am in this Game .. why they not prioritizing my application .. what can I do .. plz help

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, GURU22 said:

@Nsingh the reason was unable to provide overseas police clearance that time but after I lodged my file with AAT I was able to get PCC and I did provided to AAT and then tribunal made decision and they Remit the application .. now it’s 10.5 months since AAT made decision .. I don’t know why DHA taking such long time to finalize my application .. originally I applied 887 visa  in 2015 and since than I am in this Game .. why they not prioritizing my application .. what can I do .. plz help

Go to your local MP and ask him to call them.