887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

HI All,

I'm a silent follower of this group & i need to clarify few issues,

I have applied 887 for my wife & my daughter on 10th Feb 2018 after fulfilling all the requirements. Still my application is under process & even no case officer was allocated as at yet. We have been blessed with a baby boy last week & Im not sure what i need to do now. 

Much great-full if anyone can help me with this issue & is there any one who faced this same scenario 

Regards,

On 5/31/2018 at 5:20 PM, sak745 said:

I uploaded BAS statement (GST records), Time sheets from  taxi company (In & off), Tax return , Taxi Licence, Bank statement that shows my  savings, letter form taxi owner.

I don't have any payslips as this is self employment however taxi owner's letter mentioned ,I worked full time.

Is it not sufficient? 

Maybe you can add details of taxi license number to show area of operation is regional.

Tax return is Jul - June, does this cover the exact 12 months of your work?

Contact me directly if you need more details about this.

Thanks,

13 minutes ago, Jeff24 said:

Maybe you can add details of taxi license number to show area of operation is regional.

Tax return is Jul - June, does this cover the exact 12 months of your work?

Contact me directly if you need more details about this.

Thanks,

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for information.

Yes, Taxi licence shows area of region.

It's great information.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Roger said:

Hi everyone;

I applied my 887 on end of feb and submitted all required documents but now I realised that I forgot to include my casual job actually it was not regular and I used to work once in a while however I had another full time job which i included in 887 form which fulfill the requirements for this visa so my query is that do u guys think still I should include that job in my form too and fill form 1022 now or it’s alright.

?TIA

Hi Mate,

This is just my opinion,

Our requirement is to show that we did a full time job for 1 year. as long as you have that straight forward should not be a problem. 

It should not be an issue that you did not declare your casual employment.

If I was you, Id stay silent. for the sake of keeping my application clean and straight forward.

Regards,

toot 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ranga said:

HI All,

I have applied 887 for my wife & my daughter on 10th Feb 2018 after fulfilling all the requirements. Still my application is under process & even no case officer was allocated as at yet. We have been blessed with a baby boy last week & Im not sure what i need to do now. 

Much great-full if anyone can help me with this issue & is there any one who faced this same scenario 

Regards,

Hi Ranga,

Please check below excel sheet. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

We have not reached 2018 applications yet.

lets wait together!!

Regards,

toot

2 hours ago, toot said:

Hi Mate,

This is just my opinion,

Our requirement is to show that we did a full time job for 1 year. as long as you have that straight forward should not be a problem. 

It should not be an issue that you did not declare your casual employment.

If I was you, Id stay silent. for the sake of keeping my application clean and straight forward.

Regards,

toot 

Thank you @toot for your opinion,I think I will do same??

Well
As long as you get your request, they will withdraw your application. But why do you want to withdraw your application. Alternatively, you can apply another application of 887 whenever you feel it is good time to go. If there would be any problem with your application then they can refuse ut and they can process your new application.

Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

On 6/22/2018 at 11:44 PM, Ranga said:

HI All,

Regards,

Hi Ranga,

Can you please let me know whether medicare will be usable in hospital or waiting period applies same like medical insurance.

Thanks, 

Hi guys,

Im working full time 40 hours per week , I want to take an annual leave next week , and my company will still pay for 40 hours - 32 hours worked + 8 hours annual leave . I would like to know if id id still be able to use this payslip for full time requirement of 887 , does it have to be 35 working hours annual leave hours doesen't count?

6 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Guys to prove partner's english do we have to upload copy of degree and transcripts or just letter from her college that she did her degree in english medium thanks

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi Tpsk,

I think it's better to do both. ? I have heard about an unfortunate applicant (on another forum) who submitted a letter from the Uni for his wife, but was still asked to submit transcripts later. ? If you have them, just scan them and upload together with the letter. What do you think? 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Tpsk,

I think it's better to do both. ? I have heard about an unfortunate applicant (on another forum) who submitted a letter from the Uni for his wife, but was still asked to submit transcripts later. ? If you have them, just scan them and upload together with the letter. What do you think? 

Hi Russki

Transcripts here means copy of degree and mark sheets? am I right?

18 hours ago, RANJU said:

Hi Ranga,

Can you please let me know whether medicare will be usable in hospital or waiting period applies same like medical insurance.

Thanks, 

Hi RANJI, you can use your Medicare card straight away, no waiting period applies. ? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Russki said:

Hey deftown! ? The day has barely started yet, COs are still making their first coffee/tea/smoothy of the day! ? Give them a chance! Haha!

Hi Russki,

The Working hours start from 8:30 am. Its been already  2 1/2 hours gone. They will take lunch break from 11:30 pm to 1:00 pm. After lunch most of the COs will sleep. If we dont get the Grants in the first 2 hours in the morning, there is likely less chance in the afternoon. Just my analysis.  I may be wrong..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, deftown said:

Hi Russki,

The Working hours start from 8:30 am. Its been already  2 1/2 hours gone. They will take lunch break from 11:30 pm to 1:00 pm. After lunch most of the COs will sleep. If we dont get the Grants in the first 2 hours in the morning, there is likely less chance in the afternoon. Just my analysis.  I may be wrong..

CO are surely keeping our brains engaged in various thoughts and helping us grow more brain cells.... hahaha

• Haha 1

Just now, deftown said:

Hi Russki,

Yes @deftown.

I do not expect magical things in this week as we are in LAST week of the financial year.  Magical things will be happening since next Monday I reckon with the start of fresh FY with heaps of fresh quota allocated.

• Like 2