887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, himal said:

Thanks @Russki for your reply 

you are amazing 

Waiting  for your grant desperately 

i have to pay about $2700

i can pay it on go but I am waiting a letter from ATO.hopefully I will get this week and will pay

thanks

Hi Himmat, if this is for 2018 tax return, the due date is March 2019

so it won’t be a debt to commonwealth 

dont worry

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Angos said:

I agree honey. why they are testing our patience. I do not know what they doing, to process backlog, it wont take that much time.  It is going pathetic day by day. Loosing hope, patience, everything... 😞 

they gonna grant at least two people tomo!! i wont get suprise if we got 4-5 co contact /two direct grant tomo .. be patient 😄

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Samm said:

Thanks. So should I say yes at both application and in form 80.It is a big bill and I consulted with one registered migration agent he said hospital under state govt is not commonwealth debt.

Yes, I declared both in my application and form 80. Mine is huge as well. Been paying for the past 3 years and would probably pay for another 5 years 😁. I don't think the size really matters, so long as you're making steady payments or have an installment plan in place. 

The last time COs processed applications that were lodged in Feb 2018 was on the second of this month, according to the spreadsheet... This is just unbelievable... 

No. Last week 2 person got grant from 6th feb. spreadsheet havent updated yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, adam said:

Where you can know that a case officer assigned to your application ? 

Can you please advice 

Hi Adam, welcome to the group! 🙂 There is no way of knowing if you have a case officer, as these days they are not allocated specifically to your case. When your file gets picked up by an available CO, they will assess it and will contact you for more information or will give you a direct grant 🤞. This is when you get to know! 🙂 🙂 

3 hours ago, adam said:

Just a question please

how do you that Feb application are being processing now 

I lodged my application on 11-5-2018

We have a tracker spreadsheet and we are keeping an eye on the applications and grants dates. This is a link to the sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

I have added your name and application date in the tracker now. 🙂