sunnyside

On 6/28/2019 at 2:41 PM, Emadh said:

Hi Dan,

Could you please advise what are document requested on 

Ist contact

2nd contact

3rd Contact

First Contact - AFP (Again)

Second Contact - My partners Education Transcripts (Whether she has done it in English.. Which CIMA(UK) so stupid to ask that)

Third Contact - Home country Police Certificates

Just got the Grant yesterday. Good luck

• Like 2

22 hours ago, chief said:

Hi all,  i am planning to apply 887 next month.  i have applied 489 subsequent entry for my wife but  unfortunately visa got rejected.  now for 489 subsequent visa processing time is about 13 months. and  So could someone please suggest should i apply 887  and apply spouse visa later or wait for my wife 489 subsequent entry visa and apply 887. 

What was the reason for rejection?

You may opt for spouse visa re appeal but better to apply your 887 first and bring your wife later.

Hi Friends

i have lodge 887 in June 2018 and CO requested some documents in June 2019 which I have submitted. Meanwhile I have blessed with baby in adelaide in July 2019 I have submitted all baby documents too. Now my wife couldn’t manage by herself with baby, wants to go india with baby. 

I just know that we need to have bridging visa B But don’t know the conditions of that visa. Could you please tell me the next process.

thanks 

jay

Its 18th August, which means DHA will update visa processing time anytime today or tomorrow. Last 2 updates was 18th June and 18th July.

Please reduce the processing time... good luck to us

It's Sunday I don't think they will update today we have to wait for tomorrow. I don't think the processing time will go down, since last week of June they hardly process any application. No matter the processing time will be, they need to start July applicant otherwise a big disaster coming up.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Maxzone said:

It's Sunday I don't think they will update today we have to wait for tomorrow. I don't think the processing time will go down, since last week of June they hardly process any application. No matter the processing time will be, they need to start July applicant otherwise a big disaster coming up.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

I think that will be midnight till 4am. Fingers crossed 🤞 

D022D8E3-B41C-4C77-8ED6-2ED356F6FDF6.jpeg

Hello community. I have recently moved to Adelaide on 489 visa and its been  3 month now. me and my wife are not on any insurance right now as we find it very confusing to decide the best for us. I would appreciate if anyone who had the similar experience or knowledge could help me with below questions please -

1. Is there a timeline within which we have to get a medical insurance in South Australia (Adelaide) so that we don't face any problem when we apply for PR? In other words, is health insurance compulsory on 489 visa?

2. We want to extend our family therefore we want an insurance cover which covers (pregnancy+birth) related services.  I want a cover wherein not only birth is included but also 9 months of regular checkups, ultrasounds, blood tests, vaccinations etc are included so, I am not paying anything from my pocket during 9 months or at the time of birth. I have heard Bupa and other insurance companies have hidden charges and terms and conditions and you end up paying thousands from your pocket hence I am confused what would work the best for me.

3. As far as I know, there is a 12 month waiting period however we want to plan it before this waiting period window. So, if someone had similar experience and can help us with some health insurance, we can go for as per our needs, that would really be great. Wherein she will be covered for birth after 1 year but covered for the extra requirements(during 9 months) from day one. In this case, Once we start insurance, after 3 months we can start planning and if she conceives anytime after 3 months, everything is covered for 9 months duration and during delivery we will end up completing the 12 months waiting period as well to be covered for birth.

***my wife won't be able to go back to home country for birth so that option wont work for us hence looking for help from someone who had similar situation and the reason to post this question here is that people who are now going to apply or applied 887 are experienced enough to guide us the best way to handle this.

Thank you in advance. Waiting for response 🙂

Edited by Andrew

On 4/29/2018 at 12:21 PM, wincivil said:

Hi All

I am in 489 visa 

In order to apply for 887 

Anybody here doing food delivery driving with UBEREATS using ABN??

Doubt here is my payslip shows number of hours I am online it does not show number of hours actually worked

For example I am online for 45 hours per week but I worked only around 43 hours do Case Officer scrutinize that much??

So any body here in the same situation like me kindly clarify me how to prove worked 35hrs per week??

Thanks

•  

Hi wincivil,

I am also going to apply for 887 soon and my work is also Ubereats, i need some information from you, if you can please help me.

Edited by Bajwa

3 minutes ago, Delfin said:

33.PNG.9db4aabe9e0f31fba1e7e26aba125ced.PNG

Guys, please help. I woke up this morning and got this e-mail. Can anyone explain to me what request no.2 is? I don't understand at all.

These were requested by sophorn.

when did you applied, 

as i can see you need to get the Po Check for correct name which you provided to Immi, and filled in the application form. 

2nd, you need to double check the declaration from employment to get same information with the letter. (Maybe: your salary, or name) 

hope it can help you out

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Andrew said:

Hello community. I have recently moved to Adelaide on 489 visa and its been  3 month now. me and my wife are not on any insurance right now as we find it very confusing to decide the best for us. I would appreciate if anyone who had the similar experience or knowledge could help me with below questions please -

1. Is there a timeline within which we have to get a medical insurance in South Australia (Adelaide) so that we don't face any problem when we apply for PR? In other words, is health insurance compulsory on 489 visa?

2. We want to extend our family therefore we want an insurance cover which covers (pregnancy+birth) related services.  I want a cover wherein not only birth is included but also 9 months of regular checkups, ultrasounds, blood tests, vaccinations etc are included so, I am not paying anything from my pocket during 9 months or at the time of birth. I have heard Bupa and other insurance companies have hidden charges and terms and conditions and you end up paying thousands from your pocket hence I am confused what would work the best for me.

3. As far as I know, there is a 12 month waiting period however we want to plan it before this waiting period window. So, if someone had similar experience and can help us with some health insurance, we can go for as per our needs, that would really be great. Wherein she will be covered for birth after 1 year but covered for the extra requirements(during 9 months) from day one. In this case, Once we start insurance, after 3 months we can start planning and if she conceives anytime after 3 months, everything is covered for 9 months duration and during delivery we will end up completing the 12 months waiting period as well to be covered for birth.

***my wife won't be able to go back to home country for birth so that option wont work for us hence looking for help from someone who had similar situation and the reason to post this question here is that people who are now going to apply or applied 887 are experienced enough to guide us the best way to handle this.

Thank you in advance. Waiting for response 🙂

hi Andrew, 

as i understand the 489 doesnt require health insurance, so you dont need it to apply 8887. 

in term of for your family. i reckon you should go speak with the health insurance company like Medicare + Bupa. they both are very big company in this term and they have free consultant. 

but without the PR it will be more expensive to get the private health insurance, please be aware. 

cheers, 

2 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

when did you applied, 

as i can see you need to get the Po Check for correct name which you provided to Immi, and filled in the application form. 

2nd, you need to double check the declaration from employment to get same information with the letter. (Maybe: your salary, or name) 

hope it can help you out

Applied on 29/6/18.

I just checked, there was nothing wrong with my updated AFP. The name on my AFP is exactly as what the screenshot above shows. But this happens from time to time?

As for the second request, my employment reference letter only showed the period in which I worked full time, which is exactly one year. After that I switched to part time which is more than one year and this is what i put in my form 80. Do you think this is what the CO is asking for?

4 minutes ago, Delfin said:

Applied on 29/6/18.

I just checked, there was nothing wrong with my updated AFP. The name on my AFP is exactly as what the screenshot above shows. But this happens from time to time?

As for the second request, my employment reference letter only showed the period in which I worked full time, which is exactly one year. After that I switched to part time which is more than one year and this is what i put in my form 80. Do you think this is what the CO is asking for?

yup, it should be what they concerned. they are just like kids. sometime they dont want to take things so complicated. :)). i think you should write out the letter or do another declaration to confirm your name is correct + explain the situation working in your company for them then. mentioning that you already completed 1 year fulltime as required in 887.