887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hello Guys I am new to this forum. Applied on 17 jan 2019. Guys it’s a time to show immi that our life to get effected vth this decisions. Nothing happened in past so it came down to 18 months from 8 months in a year. If nothing happens now it will go back to 24 months in next couple months. So they can put us here for 4 years. We can just satisfy ourselves by listening stories.

17 minutes ago, Nizam said:

Hello Guys I am new to this forum. Applied on 17 jan 2019. Guys it’s a time to show immi that our life to get effected vth this decisions. Nothing happened in past so it came down to 18 months from 8 months in a year. If nothing happens now it will go back to 24 months in next couple months. So they can put us here for 4 years. We can just satisfy ourselves by listening stories.

What do you propose??

• Like 1

Hi all, 

As it’s all frustrating and extremely annoying and the time increase today just tipped me over. I have complain through my migration agent today to GFU. And I called them before that as well. It is not acceptable and not fare. I applied on 19 feb 18. The first contact was on 24 June 19. Submitted all the requested docs. Heard nothing after that. I am 18+ months now and not going to wait for them to increase time frame again. I request all the applicants to send complaints through there local MPs. I will be looking into my legal options if they don’t reply or send a shity reply to satisfy our frustration. 

44 minutes ago, Dee said:

What do you propose??

We all should make collective efforts who active or inactive in forum. Can talk to lawyers and ask them to suggest best for us. They just using 887 applicants as tissue paper as we came in a boat. Every one who spend 2 years in regional they have guts so they survive and deserving as other visa category. Vn we got 489 that too came from some quota. We can contribute and make achain of it sooner or later it vl come down to 24 months. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, copy said:

Hi all, 

As it’s all frustrating and extremely annoying and the time increase today just tipped me over. I have complain through my migration agent today to GFU. And I called them before that as well. It is not acceptable and not fare. I applied on 19 feb 18. The first contact was on 24 June 19. Submitted all the requested docs. Heard nothing after that. I am 18+ months now and not going to wait for them to increase time frame again. I request all the applicants to send complaints through there local MPs. I will be looking into my legal options if they don’t reply or send a shity reply to satisfy our frustration. 

did they ask you to prove, why you move late to regional area???

10 minutes ago, ankit7775 said:

did they ask you to prove, why you move late to regional area???

Yes I did a stat dec, explaining the issues with not finding a full time job, personal issues and financial strain led to delay in moving to regional area. I had release letter from the authorities to stay in regional Vic. Which I think not a big issue as I complied with all the aspects of the visa 887. My wife and kid are born residents so they are not in my file as applicants but surely they are mentioned. So my case is pretty straight forward and don’t know what the problem is? 

2 hours ago, copy said:

Hi all, 

That was my suggestion in the morning too. But no one accompanied. Suggest we all together hire a professional lawyer.

• Like 1

Immigration is a joke, all the joker works over there. They have done all the bigger number applicant this year ( Jan-April). All of a sudden they stop processing our application. They have done up to June last year. We don't have many applicant from July - December.They keep increasing processing time. Now we have to wait another year because of joker department. This is insane, it's a disaster. We are in a big trap mark my work. I am speechless today, guys if you are suffering please send an email to sbs email address. If you think we should do something let us know, I will be in. If someone got offended this post please excuse me thanks.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 4