887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, wincivil said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Applied Date - 7 Sep 2018

Direct Granted - 28 Nov 2019 

Important Note - I claimed 19 Weeks of UBER eats and home affairs accepted it and Direct Granted - I provided weekly timesheet showing no of hrs online details along with payment summary and UBER invoice for each week. Moreover provided bank statement showing UBER eats salary deposits for each week and tax documents and UBER agreement.

More than happy to help anyone if they have doubt pls ping me msg seperately

Remaining 33 weeks I claimed from TFN job 

Congrats mate. Enjoy your grant. 

1 hour ago, wincivil said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Important Note - I claimed 19 Weeks of UBER eats and home affairs accepted it and Direct Granted - I provided weekly timesheet showing no of hrs online details along with payment summary and UBER invoice for each week. Moreover provided bank statement showing UBER eats salary deposits for each week and tax documents and UBER agreement.

Congrats mate.  Enjoy. 

Thanks [mention=2941]Maxzone[/mention], are you aware how much time it will take to get the final grant once the applicant enters the country?
Mate, It's totally up to case officer. When he come back he needs to tell immigration that he is onshore. After that, he can get it straight way or it might take couple of months. Very hard to tell this days.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, S_SHAH said:

GRANT

Applied date - 15/2/2018

Grant - 28/11/2019

After 21 months

Did complain on 20 Feb and got reply from them around 3 and they grant my visa at half past 5.

Thanks everyone.

CO : Katherine

Congratulations mate. Is it a Direct Grant or they ask of any documents in between? And I also want to complain can you suggest how should I go for it?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jaknap3 said:

Information needed:-

I am in a permanent job from more then 18 months now and have done Uber Eats for initial 4 months and then for another 7-8 months for the first year with my another permanent job.

Do I need to provide details of Uber Eats as well in Form 80 while filing 887 ?

I believe you should mention even though you haven’t claimed for experience, it is about your circumstances in Form 80. Better update Form 80 and upload it.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, wincivil said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Congratulations 

2 hours ago, S_SHAH said:

GRANT

Applied date - 15/2/2018

Grant - 28/11/2019

After 21 months

Did complain on 20 Feb and got reply from them around 3 and they grant my visa at half past 5.

Thanks everyone.

CO : Katherine

Congratulations mate, can imagine how painful the waiting is this long, happy to hear the good news, all the best! enjoy! may everyone applied earlier get their grants faster, that's all our wish..!!

Cheers!!

• Thanks 1

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Congrats mate! Great to here that they accept that too. I worked full time with payslips, tax notice, super statement, employer ref. I guess that should not be a problem yeh

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk