887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 minutes ago, Fingercross said:

Finally received my Golden mail 

Applied  on 04/01/2019

Direct Grant on 22/04/2020.

2 person. CO Heidi

Congrats.

From the tracker it seems 600+ applicants during 2018 while in 2019 only 100+.

Can expect more quicker grants then everyone predicts.

3 minutes ago, Sunny_March19 said:

Yay kaisa question hai bhai...

Bada simple sa ques hai, What is the timeline to upload the documents? for better understanding, it was granted after 14 months, how about the PCC? just want to clear my thoughts.

is there any problem? 

8 minutes ago, Shivam said:

Bada simple sa ques hai, What is the timeline to upload the documents? for better understanding, it was granted after 14 months, how about the PCC? just want to clear my thoughts.

is there any problem? 

You should try and upload all the required documents in one month of filing the application. But PCC and AFP try uploading in 3rd month (only a suggestion). This was suggested to me by my MARA consultant and i followed the same. Eventually your call.. All the best!!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Dee said:

You should try and upload all the required documents in one month of filing the application. But PCC and AFP try uploading in 3rd month (only a suggestion). This was suggested to me by my MARA consultant and i followed the same. Eventually your call.. All the best!!

Thanks a tonne.

Hi I'm lodging my application soon and I have a few questions.

I'm currently holding a visa subclass 489 via the family sponsored stream, that means, the 'specific regional areas' do not apply to me but I have to work and live in the 'designated areas'.

However when I started my application using IMMI, I had to answer if I have lived for two years and worked for 1 year in the 'specific regional areas' and there were no mention of the designated areas at all on the application. Do I still answer yes to that question?

Another question is when I received my BVA for my subclass 489, I was still holding another visa (temporary graduate). Can I start counting my residency from the time I received my BVA?

Lastly, do I have to do a police check when submitting the application or only when they ask me to?

Screen_Shot_2020-04-22_at_10.23.26_am.pn

1 minute ago, Kevinnnn said:

The next one after 04/01 is 19/01 on the spreadsheet.It will take awhile to get through 15 days of cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that's true! I also thought that maybe there were generally less applicants in January just because of holidays, new years etc etc. But that's just my thoughts.