887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, AIDEN686 said:

No Adam we don’t need to wait for CO, I got hap Id for my son after two weeks  of my application applied.(my agent arranged for me)

if you wait for CO then ur processing time get more longer.

I am applied my self 

please can you show me how to do it 

please 

33 minutes ago, adam said:

I am applied my self 

please can you show me how to do it 

please 

@adam I just rang my agent he said me u have to go ur immi account and in your application there is somewhere mentioning assigning health examination from that u can create HAP ID.

11 minutes ago, 887:- 24/12/2018 said:

Hi Guys,

Applied on 24/12/2018, Today got request by immi regarding bub e-medical consent form(under 6 month of age) though I have submitted GP letter when adding new born. I have one question do we need GP to sign on that consent form or it is by main applicant. Co Paul

Thanks

Hi, 

When was your baby born? I applied in Aug 2018, baby born in March/2019, still waiting to hear a thing from case officers. 

Hello @Russki and all members .. 

Pls advise my application will complete 17 months tomrw. I was requested kids medical and afp on 5th of june 2019 which was provided accordingly. But since then there is no response or anything .. i want to lodge a complaint but have no clue what to state in a complaint .. apart from all the frustration we have all   been through lol.. 

Pls advise how should i put a complaint by phone or by email. 

Thanks in advace. 

2 hours ago, 887:- 24/12/2018 said:

Hi Guys,

Applied on 24/12/2018, Today got request by immi regarding bub e-medical consent form(under 6 month of age) though I have submitted GP letter when adding new born. I have one question do we need GP to sign on that consent form or it is by main applicant. Co Paul

Thanks

GP will only provide letter.Main applicant needs to sign the consent form GP won't sign as I remember.I have completed a online emedical form(check your account) .I  did these when I got PR back in May'19.Hope ths helps.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, adam said:

@Saar where did you to create this HAP ID please 

I haven”t create that. One of the consultant suggest me to create but I didn”t. you can create on Immi account but you have to click on I haven”t applied the visa yet. All the consultant to on the same way to create hapID. Go to New application and on health declaration you have to fill up all the information.  

If you click I already applied for visa then you can”t create that. 

Does anyone has gone through a small court claim to recover unpaid wages and anunal leave.i haven't been paid my 6 weeks annnual and three weeks of salary as I was a full time chef.i have all the proof and eveidenece of working like payslip and messages from owner making a payment commitment but he never stick with his words.the business is closed .i am planning to take it to fair work.i have heard fair work is there to settle the disputes between employee and employers.it doesn't take a legal active but only could recommend you to take it to the small claim court.can someone tell me the process of small court claim and chances of winning the  case
Thanks