State Sponsorship tracker again!

Guest Adelaide_bound

HI Lenore,

I am Edvaldo's wife, as I booked the medicals thought i would reply as he would have no idea :wink:

We have booked in Manchester and it was the earliest date they had.

Hope this info helps you

Good luck on your journey

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Turn me BLUE please Bob!! In France, just back from the beach to the most excellent news...VISA granted today!!! Sorry to here your heading to ACT hope its a good decision for you. Thanks for keeping the tracker going and all the very best of luck to everyone waiting for the decisions at what ever stage you are at. All being well we hope to leave the UK Jan and hope to enjoy some stopovers en route to break the journey for the kids! xxx

Turn me BLUE please Bob!! In France, just back from the beach to the most excellent news...VISA granted today!!! Sorry to here your heading to ACT hope its a good decision for you. Thanks for keeping the tracker going and all the very best of luck to everyone waiting for the decisions at what ever stage you are at. All being well we hope to leave the UK Jan and hope to enjoy some stopovers en route to break the journey for the kids! xxx

:jiggy:Wow :jiggy:- that's fast - just over one month, must be record.

Congratulations, your going to have a manic few months, happy packing etc :wink:

IrishStew (OH)

Guest Guest8609

eclare - congratulations!

I've been checking medicals and, unfortunately, for medicals within driving distance the wait lasts for about 4 weeks. I also have to compromise it with work, so I don't think I would be able to do my medicals within 28 days. I read somewhere it was 70 days for police checks and medicals and I don't understand why COs give 28 days only :/ I know I can upload proof of booking, but if it depends only on good will of CO then I'm not feeling secure.

Guest Adelaide_bound
eclare - congratulations!

I've been checking medicals and, unfortunately, for medicals within driving distance the wait lasts for about 4 weeks. I also have to compromise it with work, so I don't think I would be able to do my medicals within 28 days. I read somewhere it was 70 days for police checks and medicals and I don't understand why COs give 28 days only :/ I know I can upload proof of booking, but if it depends only on good will of CO then I'm not feeling secure.

Don't stress about the medicals - just book for when you can do asap (either now or when you get a CO), and email your CO to tell them you couldn't get an appointment before then, as you had to also fit it in with your current work demands - if your CO is anything like mine, they will more than understand - I think they just don't want people applying for a CO and then faffing about not actually being ready to go to Australia for a couple of years and therefore trying to stall the process, because understandably that then ties up a CO. As long as you show you are trying to get things moving, but have responsibilities that have to be kept in mind, I'm sure they will give you longer.

If it is over the 28 days time anyway on the waiting list for your nearest medical centre, there really can't be any issue - if they are only going to allow 5 or so centres process the medicals in the UK, they have to be prepared for people to not be able to get into them for a medical!

Yeah, it's not too clear, but don't stress as I'm not sure the timeline are realistic for anyone.. We are on holiday and knew we couldn't meet the deadline, but were also confused as the original email from DIAC suggested we had 70 days but subsequent emails suggested 28 days. We emailed our case officer and got an extension on the time. I don't know the in's and out's of how DIAC operate but suggest you just make sure you communicate with CO asap to make them aware of any delay/and or to confirm that appointments have been booked etc....thats the crucial part as far as I can gather. x

Guest Big Bob

Félicitation chaleureuses mon ami .. Tout le meilleur pour votre vie future dans la SA ...Glad to turn you BLUE...congratulations_blue_rainbow.gif

thanks and regards

Big Bob

Guest sksmith

WOW, congrats eclare! All the best to you in Adelaide/South Australia. Here's hoping everyone's 176s are processed just as quickly!

I have a not so quick question for those that have already submitted their 176 Visas. Assuming my OH gets his SS from SA in the next 3 weeks or so, we plan to file our 176 electronically. Did you have to certify all your documents as true originals and scan them after the fact? I would hate to spend the money to have our skills assessments etc. certified only to discover it wasn't necessary in the end. Also, any tips for our 'Evidence of a genuine continuing relationship', I understand it has to be a statutory declaration. My plan was to include details/timeline of our relationship. Do you have to include things such as joint bank statements, deed to the house in both our names? We have our marriage certificate and two children, wondering how much more they are looking for? Thanks.

Guest Big Bob

SA State Sponsorship Tracker Color Code & applicant status timeline

Total Applicants applied for SA State Sponsorship : 21

GREEN ~ Sponsorship Applied (Awaiting Decision) : 9

PURPLE ~ Sponsorship Granted : 11

RED ~ Sponsorship Refused : 1

ORANGE ~ Visa Filed : 11

PINK ~ Case Officer/Medicals/PCC: 5

BLUE ~ Visa Granted :1 (Eclare)

SS TRACKER>>>SA SS tracker  8-9-2011.PNG

Congratulations Eclare for 1st VISA grant for the thread ! :jiggy:

Lenore,Loisemary, Josie and Two_chats...Good luck all with your visa progress...You all need to be blue... real fast...

thanks and regards

Big Bob

Guest Big Bob
WOW, congrats eclare! All the best to you in Adelaide/South Australia. Here's hoping everyone's 176s are processed just as quickly!

I have a not so quick question for those that have already submitted their 176 Visas. Assuming my OH gets his SS from SA in the next 3 weeks or so, we plan to file our 176 electronically. Did you have to certify all your documents as true originals and scan them after the fact? I would hate to spend the money to have our skills assessments etc. certified only to discover it wasn't necessary in the end. Also, any tips for our 'Evidence of a genuine continuing relationship', I understand it has to be a statutory declaration. My plan was to include details/timeline of our relationship. Do you have to include things such as joint bank statements, deed to the house in both our names? We have our marriage certificate and two children, wondering how much more they are looking for? Thanks.

Loads of questions Mr. Smith :cute:

1) All colored docs need not be certified. Just Scan them and upload them directly.

2) All Black and White docs are ideally suggested to be certified but to be true, just scan them and upload them. It hardly matters .But if they request you to specifically certify so get the hard copies certified and scan and upload.

3) Once you file 176 you have a checklist. Don't upload any extra docs unless requested. Ideally list include your employment proofs, salary slips, tax returns, skill assessment, qualification docs and SS letter. Once you are sponsored by a state they least bother about your financial documents etc.

4) If you are de-facto/married then yes all supporting docs goes accordingly. Marriage certificates,birth certificates etc. or joint bank statements/ telephone bills/ rent agreements/ etc. in case of a de-facto.

thanks and regards

Bob

Guest sksmith
Loads of questions Mr. Smith :cute:

1) All colored docs need not be certified. Just Scan them and upload them directly.

2) All Black and White docs are ideally suggested to be certified but to be true, just scan them and upload them. It hardly matters .But if they request you to specifically certify so get the hard copies certified and scan and upload.

3) Once you file 176 you have a checklist. Don't upload any extra docs unless requested. Ideally list include your employment proofs, salary slips, tax returns, skill assessment, qualification docs and SS letter. Once you are sponsored by a state they least bother about your financial documents etc.

4) If you are de-facto/married then yes all supporting docs goes accordingly. Marriage certificates,birth certificates etc. or joint bank statements/ telephone bills/ rent agreements/ etc. in case of a de-facto.

thanks and regards

Bob

Once again, thanks Big Bob for being a wealth of knowledge and so responsive!

Guest lexbunde

Hey Bob..I got Case Officer today.I dont know how that happened coz I only applied on the 29th of August. Case Officer requires me to send detailed CV and certified copies of me and my partners degree transcripts plus Medicals and Police Clearance. I have booked medicals for 15th September and have applied for Police Clearance which takes approx. 5 weeks in South Africa. Fingers crossed for all of you waiting for Case Officer or SA SS.ASAP

Guest lexbunde

@SKSmith - With regard to Evidence of Relationship, I also included a huge 20 page document compiling emails we have sent each otehr since the relationship started. We dont have joint bank statements but I highlighted on my statement transactions where I transferred cash to my partners account. We also dont have a lease in both names but the emails proved that she communicates with the landlord, and I pay the rent and the lease is in my name. And my status shows we have met the requirement for de-facto partner. Other things I included are photos ( these were not dated but I gave an explanation of where and when) and Copies of Past air tickets travelling together.

Guest Big Bob

:biggrin:I got SA State Sponsorship...But I already gave my heart to Canberra:wink: .

WHOSE GONNA TURN ME PURPLE WITHOUT A BIG PUNCH..Thanks but no thanks I am already Orange...:jiggy:!!!!

thanks and regards

Big Bob

Guest sksmith
@SKSmith - With regard to Evidence of Relationship, I also included a huge 20 page document compiling emails we have sent each otehr since the relationship started. We dont have joint bank statements but I highlighted on my statement transactions where I transferred cash to my partners account. We also dont have a lease in both names but the emails proved that she communicates with the landlord, and I pay the rent and the lease is in my name. And my status shows we have met the requirement for de-facto partner. Other things I included are photos ( these were not dated but I gave an explanation of where and when) and Copies of Past air tickets travelling together.
Thanks Lexbunde, I think I will include photos with explanations. Pictures say a thousand words afterall... Hope they process your police checks quickly for you.

Guest FortWilliamLoyal

Hey, this is my first post on this tracker thread.

I applied for SS as a Software Engineer, documents were received on 26th August.

It's now at Low Availability already though so I can't imagine I'll be getting it!

Guest newbietoaus
Hey, this is my first post on this tracker thread.

I applied for SS as a Software Engineer, documents were received on 26th August.

It's now at Low Availability already though so I can't imagine I'll be getting it!

My document date is 5th August and waiting with fingers crossed. FYI, last month, Developer programmer went to "low" and then was changed to "high", I am monitoring the site almost every day. So, lets hope for the best to happen. Good luck!!!:cool:

Guest Helchops
My document date is 5th August and waiting with fingers crossed. FYI, last month, Developer programmer went to "low" and then was changed to "high", I am monitoring the site almost every day. So, lets hope for the best to happen. Good luck!!!:cool:

You've got to be next newbietoaus as your SS docs were received just two days after BigBobs! Hopefully tomorrow or Monday then?

Fingers crossed for you - I'm sure you'll get it!!