State Sponsorship tracker again!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Congrats newbietoaus!

I've got the third line on my SS status "Application decision: Immigration SA is unable to provide an indication of processing times. Keep monitoring this page and your e-mail for the decision on your application." this appeared some time between 7am and 9.50am today (UK time).

So hopefully someone has my papers on their desk?

I'm on holiday in Jordan next week so not sure I'll have internet access.... so I may not be able to update until I get home next Sunday.

Good luck to everyone in the process :o)

Amy79, this is a good sign and I believe that's it, in 3-5 days it will add a next line and have 'APPROVED', just go relax and wait for it anytime within next week if not Monday, this is out of experience.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi!

I'm new here, however I'd like you add me to your tracker:

ACS 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer

SA SS Applied 12-SEP-11

Still waiting when papers will be delivered. Sent them on 13-SEP-11.

Guest newbietoaus

Thanks to all...Planning to apply 176 within next week end. Amy : You are almost there...just a matter of few days... Good luck to you and wish to hear the good news.....Enjoy your holiday.

Guest adelaide1937

Congrats newbietoaus....!!! Congrats Amy on the status change...Now I am getting a little tensed...I got the third line "Application decision: Immigration SA is unable to provide an indication of processing times. Keep monitoring this page and your e-mail for the decision on your application." on Aug 10th, a day after my docs were received...and it has been so since then...But for you, newbietoaus and Amy, it seems this row appeared this week sometime..don't know why mine got changed so early.....

their processing seems to be very systematic. If so, I am the next one in line...hope me too hears something good next week! wish everyone hears the golden words asap!!!

I got the magic email today confirming the sponsorship :jiggy:. Good luck for others..... Amy any updates?

Congratulations NewBie! :biggrin:

Guys! any of you who would like to take my job for managing the tracker...Please PM...As I am going a bit busy at work and home right now I am not able to cope up with this thread so just need someone responsible to take care of it...I hope everyone can understand where I am coming from. :notworthy:

thanks and regards

Big Bob

Guest Helchops

We can do it!!! We need something to occupy our wait!!! We have been doing a private tracker on excel, and would love to share it with everyone!!!

That is if it is okay with everyone else on here....

You have done a great job BIG BOB, I hope we can fill your shoes!!! One question though... how do we upload tracker to forum?

Thanks Big Bob, i know your busy but dont be a stranger to the forum!!!

Carlie, Dan and Helena

Guest Helchops

Hey Guys,

Just sorted the State Sponsorship tracker, if BigBob allows us to continue to run it following from his previous post... We are going to run two versions:

1) A State Sponsorship only tracker - monitoring and estimating State Sponsorship success.

2) 176 Tracker continuing on from the great work BigBob did. (We'll continue this exactly as before with the same colour scheme etc as it was perfect)

1) State Sponsorship Only Tracker Here (as of 18/09/2011) ovel and lpkm added

2) Complete SS/176 Tracker (ovel and lpkm added)

Reminder of Colour Scheme for SS/176 :

GREEN ~ Sponsorship Applied (Awaiting Decision) : 11

PURPLE ~ Sponsorship Granted : 12

RED ~ Sponsorship Refused : 1

ORANGE ~ Visa Filed : 11

PINK ~ Case Officer/Medicals/PCC: 10

BLUE ~ Visa Granted :2

We've probably made a couple of mistakes, but if you spot one just PM me and i'll set it right straight away! Cheers guys and good luck for Monday Morning!

Guest Helchops

Hi lpkm and ovel,

Have added you both to State Sponsorship Tracker and 176 Tracker. Best of wishes, and keep us updated when you hear things!

lpkm : what is your occupation?

ovel : have your docs safely reached SA yet?

We can do it!!! We need something to occupy our wait!!! We have been doing a private tracker on excel, and would love to share it with everyone!!!

You have done a great job BIG BOB, I hope we can fill your shoes!!! One question though... how do we upload tracker to forum?

Carlie, Dan and Helena

Great Job Helchops, looks good to me, and thanks Big Bob for all your help.

IrishStew (OH)

Hi lpkm and ovel,

Have added you both to State Sponsorship Tracker and 176 Tracker. Best of wishes, and keep us updated when you hear things!

lpkm : what is your occupation?

ovel : have your docs safely reached SA yet?

Thank you for adding me! My docs haven't still reached SA office. I'm tracking my Track No every 15 minutes, but there is still no changes. Hope papers will have delivered by the end of the day.

Thank you for adding me! My docs haven't still reached SA office. I'm tracking my Track No every 15 minutes, but there is still no changes. Hope papers will have delivered by the end of the day.

Once I wrote this message when my status has changed!

Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office 19 Sep 2011

Hope, all will be ok! :)

Carlie, Dan and Helena

Hey Helchops

I am glad to give my responsibilities to you... I apologise guys there are a million things that I need to do so am not able to make up...I am glad to move the Baton to you....Although I will come and break in sometimes whenever I get time... I thank you all for all this time.. : ) I have attached the tracker along with this mail for your reference.

Helchops, I have e-mailed you that excel sheet.....its a bit tricky but you will know it ....Me and snifter (moderator) did a lot of brainstorming behind it but you should continue the legacy :wink:...All the best :D

thanks

Big Bob

Guest Guest8609
Good morning everyone,

Please keep us up to date with any activity on SA... a third line etc

Looks like Adelaide1937 is up next...

Carlie, Dan and Helena

Hi,

I'd like to add some info - our medicals are on the 3rd of October. Police checks are in progress :D

Thanks !

Guest two_chants

Hi Helchops

Looks like you are doing a good job with the tracker.

We have our medicals booked for the 30th September. We are going to Maidenhead. They are the nearest to us except for London and seem to be reasonable priced.

Got all the PCC forms and photos ready to now. Just waiting for two more birth certificates then hopefully will be all done.

We are planning to go out in December but I'm not sure how I'm going to get everything done.