State Sponsorship tracker again!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Guest Big Bob
Ok, I think that means a week or two more for me..But you must be hopefully hearing the good news this week. All the best pal.:cool:

Thanks Bud... I am only expecting it this week on Friday or next week for sure....you checked thread tracker...All dates are sorted by date of application...and approx 20 days everyone had a purple decision...but I am very nervous and worried :unsure:....I had been through so many state sponsorships and finally I am here. In fact my OH is in Adelaide and she is an overseas dentist studying Dental Hygiene from TAFE SA...She is too worried will I cross the hurdle this time as she had been waiting long for me :(...All the best for your application too bud..

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Guest8609

Oh, I've just noticed this entry - thank you, adelaide1937!

My advice is DON'T try to calculate, like Oh, it's 3 days since the change of status, or what this or that status may mean; because I think even South Australian case officers wonn't be able to answer these questions. I looked at many timelines and my calculations were showing that I should have got my sponsorship earlier than I did. At that time availability levels for the job were changing which was another reason to be worried. As a result I was SOOO stressed for the last few days that I made my and my OHs lives miserable :DD Don't analyze, just wait, try to keep busy and try not to think about it. I was checking the tracker so many times during a day and night that it almost turned into obsession :D

The response WILL come, just try to cope with stress guys, and don't try to predict, etc. because actually you don't have any influence on the things. If you have free time to worry - go to the cinema, or take the kids to the swimming pool :)

Guest Big Bob

Total Applied :14 | Sponsorship Awaited :7 | Sponsorship Granted :7 | Sponsorship Refused : 0 | Visa Filed :1 | CO/Medicals PCC: 0 | Visa Granted : 0

SA Sponsorship Applied : Green | SA Sponsorship Approved : Purple | SA Sponsorship Rejected : Red | Visa Filed :Orange | CO/Medicals/PCC:Pink | Visa Granted :Blue

Please click on image to know your status full screen:

PIA- SA Sponsorship.JPG

New Status Updates : None

New Member : 1

Name: IrishStew

Date of SMP application: 9 Aug 2011

Docs Received by SA Office:

Trade/profession: Primary Teacher

Visa type:176

SS Granted:

PS : All comments made by me are just personal observations and experience over 2 years of research and learning’s from top three forums for Oz Immigration; I apologize for any unintentional inconvenience caused to anyone. My sole purpose is always to help any other person who is new and needs help. PM me if you think I offend you.

Guest adelaide1937
Oh, I've just noticed this entry - thank you, adelaide1937!

My advice is DON'T try to calculate, like Oh, it's 3 days since the change of status, or what this or that status may mean; because I think even South Australian case officers wonn't be able to answer these questions. I looked at many timelines and my calculations were showing that I should have got my sponsorship earlier than I did. At that time availability levels for the job were changing which was another reason to be worried. As a result I was SOOO stressed for the last few days that I made my and my OHs lives miserable :DD Don't analyze, just wait, try to keep busy and try not to think about it. I was checking the tracker so many times during a day and night that it almost turned into obsession :D

The response WILL come, just try to cope with stress guys, and don't try to predict, etc. because actually you don't have any influence on the things. If you have free time to worry - go to the cinema, or take the kids to the swimming pool :)

Thankyou Lenore. Its that anxiety just keep climbing...Yeah, you are right, should stop thinking much...

Guest Big Bob
Bob - update us please - we've finally lodged :D 17th August 176 applied for :) Cheers me dears :)

Heyy AB...

Will turn you Orange # 2.... there you go :wink: Cheers and all the very best for your 176!

Guest Guest8609

I don't know whether anyone here noticed, but many occupations on SA SMP were reaching low levels, but now they have been changed to high availability again!

So no worries, I believe the levels can be reviewed and changed again in September!

Guest Big Bob

SA State Sponsorship Tracker Colour Code

SA Sponsorship Applied : Green

SA Sponsorship Approved : Purple

SA Sponsorship Rejected : Red

Visa Filed :Orange

Case Officer/Medicals/PCC:Pink

Visa Granted :Blue

Total Applicants applied for SA State Sponsorship :14

Sponsorship Awaited :7

Sponsorship Granted :7

Sponsorship Refused : 0

Visa Filed :2

Case Officer/Medicals/PCC: 0

Visa Granted : 0

Please click on image to know your status full screen:

PIA- SA Sponsorship.JPG

New Update: 1

Name: Adelaide_Bound (#2)

Date of SMP application: 12 Jul 2011

Docs Received by SA Office:18 Jul 2011

Trade/profession: Secondary School Teacher

Delays/further docs requested: NA

SS Granted:29 July 2011

Visa Filed: 17 August 2011

Guest lexbunde

Cheers Adelaide Bound for completing the hectic lodging process..I am also putting together the documentation and will lodge next week... it is just so much documentation especially if you are in the de facto partner situation....

Guest ozdreamsa

Just to add some details on my application, i have lodged on aug 14, have not uploaded any docs yet n currently exausted with the pwhole process, I have still 24 days to upload docs, but as other forum members advised I should do asap

Guest eclare

Hello all,

UPDATE REQUIRED! Much excitment...we have a case officer and have been asked to proceed with medicals and police checks. We are due to go on holidays in just over a week so police checks will get completed while we are away (takes 10 days plus posting on the standard service £35 pp), medicals are booked for the day after we return...unless they can squeeze us in at short notice before we go! Its unbelievable to think we could have our visa by the end of Sep! Already arranged with our solicitor to get the house on the market when we get back too.

Big Bob your doing a fab job for us all keeping track on everyone's progress. Much appreciated :)

Name: eclare

Date of SMP application:12 Jul 2011

Docs Received by SA Office:20 Jul 2011

Trade/profession: Project/Programme Adminstrator (Procurement)

SS Granted:4 August 2011

Visa Filed:7 August 2011

CO Assigned: 18 August 2011

Medicals: 12 Sep 2011

PCC:

Visa Granted:

Guest Big Bob
Hello all,

UPDATE REQUIRED! Much excitment...we have a case officer and have been asked to proceed with medicals and police checks. We are due to go on holidays in just over a week so police checks will get completed while we are away (takes 10 days plus posting on the standard service £35 pp), medicals are booked for the day after we return...unless they can squeeze us in at short notice before we go! Its unbelievable to think we could have our visa by the end of Sep! Already arranged with our solicitor to get the house on the market when we get back too.

Big Bob your doing a fab job for us all keeping track on everyone's progress. Much appreciated :)

Name: eclare

Date of SMP application:12 Jul 2011

Docs Received by SA Office:20 Jul 2011

Trade/profession: Project/Programme Adminstrator (Procurement)

SS Granted:4 August 2011

Visa Filed:7 August 2011

CO Assigned: 18 August 2011

Medicals: 12 Sep 2011

PCC:

Visa Granted:

Let me turn you pink (#1) eclare:wink: by EOD....You can't resist being #1 everywhere..just kidding....cheers bud great going...Get your speedy PCC and by the way to handle my SMP stress I also got 1 week off from work and am heading mountains this weekend...:jiggy: but will be updating forum from my Dell TAB ...I think I need a well deserved break too:cool:...cheers!

Guest eclare

Managed to get a last minute appointment and me and family are getting med done at 9am tomorrow morning. The thought of waiting until 12 Sep was too much for me. Police check sent off today. I now just need to calm down to make sure I pass the blood pressure check!

Managed to get a last minute appointment and me and family are getting med done at 9am tomorrow morning. The thought of waiting until 12 Sep was too much for me. Police check sent off today. I now just need to calm down to make sure I pass the blood pressure check!

eclare, you are a good example to the rest of us, you should get the 176 real fast and do set the red carpet for us who are coming after you!!:wink: just kiddin we are all happy for and as a matter of fact are getting more and more encouraged to do this and close it.

Guest Adelaide_bound

Would just like to point out its not a race guys, there is a worry that people get caught up in it all as a game, but remember to stop and think at all times about the fact that this very much is a MASSIVE life change....just wanted to pop something up here for people browsing the thread, as 'visa fever' can make the most sensible of us go a bit loopy I think lol - its like being a kiddie at Christmas again isn't it?! :goofy:

Guest eclare

I wouldn't want to give the impression that we are in a race and apologies if thats how its been construed. I'm not competitive, just excited that things are progressing as fast as they are and given that we already made our life changing decision is nice to know that we can potentially start our new life early in the new year. Partner has been unemployed since Jan and we are really struggling as a family so a fast decision helps us...I'm sure we are not alone with that one. We are only this far advanced because I had prepared most of the required documentation in the hope that we could meet the end of June cut of date (under the old rules) but our state sponsorship didn't come through in time. That said I always like to get things done quickly, not to be first (just impatient in some respects) but that just me (keeps me sane, as I do tend to over worry things).

Meant to say have a good hol Big Bob.

Guest LouiseMary

hi eclare, know exactly what you mean, life really can appear on hold for so long, especially when all you want to do is feel settled, im sure it will all be okay soon !

Guest Big Bob

Hey All

I think we all '1' team : ) one day or the other everyone will be there(SA)...no hurries but I do cent percent agree to AB...that we all do have "visa fever":biglaugh:....only difference is some get high loopy level while others don't:wink:. So be happy to be happy : )

I wouldn't want to give the impression that we are in a race and apologies ....... ... I always like to get things done quickly, not to be first (just impatient in some respects) but that just me (keeps me sane, as I do tend to over worry things).

Meant to say have a good hol Big Bob.

Hey Eclare

Thanks and its all right : ) No need to feel bad...I do understand where you are coming from buddy.. Wish you a speedy Blue colour..Will cheer for you #1 :wubclub:..

Hey Bob,

Please change me to Orange with the submitted date of 19th August:jiggy:

Aye Aye Edvaldo Sir

Will do that right away:policeman:...With you good luck for your 176 :)

Guest Edvaldo

Hi Bob,

Thank you. I've re read my post and think it might have come across in a way I didn't intend, it's one of my many faults when I'm busy :sad:.

Very happy that the 176 has been submitted, it's nice to think we might be immune to further changes in policy as it seems that once the applications are in they are typically subject to the policy at the time they were submitted.

Thanks for your good luck wishes :smile: and the work you're doing keeping track of everyone's progress.

Cheers,

Edvaldo