887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 minutes ago, March9th2019 said:

My post didn’t go well with you people. I think most of the 887 visa applicants are couple or have family. I live close to the Sydney. I’m single. I enjoy every weekend with the local girls. So I haven’t got that much stressed as you people are experiencing . Life is different for each one them. I don’t mind waiting for my 887 visa. Love you all . Peace .

Hi March9th2019, 

Good you realized soon that you hit the wrong notes. Enjoy, good to see some one is enjoying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, March9th2019 said:

Hello my 887 visa applicants. 

I clearly don’t understand why people are so frustrated about the processing times. The immigration has made it very clear that it WILL take 12-15 months to process the 887 visa application. Although it is showing 16-17 months on the immi website. If people aren’t aware of the new regional visa 491, please google it. The requirement for that is the applicant musta stay in regional area for 3 years before he can make an application for PR. The immigration is clearly trying to imply this on 887 visa applicants to make us stay in regional areas for about 3 years. And they succeeded by increasing the processing times. A year wait will lead to bright future for rest of our lives in this beautiful country. 

If someone is planning to buy a house, and waiting for 887 visa, hey, why don’t you guys keep on saving a bit more and you you can save not paying LMI. 

If if someone is waiting to move to bigger cities for job opportunities, hey, why don’t you guys keep continuing your current job and keep shortlisting the companies you wanna apply for and also compare the cost of living in each METRO cities

If someone is waiting to get married? Hey, just get your partner in visitor visa and enjoy till you get the grant. 

Just enjoy in this beautiful country as long as we are staying legally as there are many people awaiting for the invitation to apply permanent visa and we are waiting for the grant of permanent visa. 

It would be batter if keep your thoughts for your life, because everyone does not have the flexibility like you. and all the things written above is just a result of convince what you have already, the real picture is totally different, its not as easy as you think.

Better just don't comment  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Russki said:

Guys, I was contacted by immigration today. CO Sophorn asked me to submit a new AFP, because apparently my old one has expired. Well, this is not true, I attached updated AFP in February 2019 in my immiaccount. AFP dated 31 January 2019.

I called immigration and asked for explanation. Was put on hold for 40 minutes. After hold they told me to just attach this AFP again, because there must have been a system glitch and the CO did not see it.

ARE THEY FOR REAL???????? 😞 Guys, honestly, there are no words to describe my frustration right now. To add insult to injury, when I told the girl on the phone that I have been waiting 20 months already, she said: "Oh, we are not concerned about 20 months wait, it's nothing, we would only act on your case only if it was double that time"... 

just submit it, please Russki, then you can be angry whatever you want...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JoeIAm said:

just submit it, please Russki, then you can be angry whatever you want...

But I have submitted already, in February! 🙂 So I have no idea what they playing at... Playing games.

Today, I attached it twice again and emailed it again, straight away. Email has bounced, and the immiaccount is showing 3 exactly same documents being submitted now. 😄 😄 😄  

• Like 3

Guys, I was contacted by immigration today. CO Sophorn asked me to submit a new AFP, because apparently my old one has expired. Well, this is not true, I attached updated AFP in February 2019 in my immiaccount. AFP dated 31 January 2019.
I called immigration and asked for explanation. Was put on hold for 40 minutes. After hold they told me to just attach this AFP again, because there must have been a system glitch and the CO did not see it.
ARE THEY FOR REAL???????? [emoji20] Guys, honestly, there are no words to describe my frustration right now. To add insult to injury, when I told the girl on the phone that I have been waiting 20 months already, she said: "Oh, we are not concerned about 20 months wait, it's nothing, we would only act on your case only if it was double that time"... 

Did you lodge a complaint since your timeframe has passed 17 months?

1 minute ago, Russki said:

But I have submitted already, in February! 🙂 So I have no idea what they playing at... Playing games.

Today, I attached it twice again and emailed it again, straight away. Email has bounced, and the immiaccount is showing 3 exactly same documents being submitted now. 😄 😄 😄  

Hey Russki, the IMMI account has a limit of 60 docs, make sure you haven't submitted to the max...I have and cant submit anymore.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joshwaitaminnit said:

Where and how can you lodge a complaint? When i applied it was 7-11 months and has changed a few times to what it is now...16-17 months....i am past 18 months now....

First, you submit a complain to Global Feedback unit. It is all on immi website, if you cannot find it - ask us, we will tell you where it is.

If you submitted 3 complains and still no joy, you can go to Commonwealth Ombudsman and submit a complaint to them. They will investigate your case if you are that much over the processing time. 🙂 

• Like 1

ARE THEY FOR REAL???????? [emoji20] Guys, honestly, there are no words to describe my frustration right now. To add insult to injury, when I told the girl on the phone that I have been waiting 20 months already, she said: "Oh, we are not concerned about 20 months wait, it's nothing, we would only act on your case only if it was double that time"... 

I feel for you Russki. I would be beyond frustrated if I had to wait that long. These people are unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 5/7/2019 at 4:11 PM, Akie said:

@RANJU  HI Mate, Could you please tell me the list of docs you uploaded. Does the Main applicant and secondary applicant also have to give PTE after 2 years of expiry  if PTE is 2 years old.  how about PCC. I had given PCC only when I got my 489. Do I need to upload new PCC again ?  

Sorry for delayed response.Thanks all for taking time to wish. Hope all will get grant soon. 

Primary applicant:

1. Tenant agreement.

2. First and last utility bill( power and gas)

3. All bank statement from start to application date.

4. All payslips and contract for one year work in designated area.

5. Employer performance development plan

6. All training in Australia 

7.Contract of present employer.

8. Identity- passport, driving licence, all credit cards,TFN , TAX return statements, super statement including rollover statements.

9. PCC- Only federal police clearance . We didn't travel overseas so provided self character declaration attested from JP, driving account page from website indicating no infringement or demerits which I posted every 3 months till I got 887 .

Note:Federal police clearance got expired during processing. 

No English test.

Spouse:

1. Leter from university mentioning that the medium of instruction was English.

2. Nearly 6 months pay slips , TFN, super, tax return, passport

3. PCC same as above.

No English test

Hope this helps. 

Thanks 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, March9th2019 said:

Hello my 887 visa applicants. 

I clearly don’t understand why people are so frustrated about the processing times. The immigration has made it very clear that it WILL take 12-15 months to process the 887 visa application. Although it is showing 16-17 months on the immi website. If people aren’t aware of the new regional visa 491, please google it. The requirement for that is the applicant musta stay in regional area for 3 years before he can make an application for PR. The immigration is clearly trying to imply this on 887 visa applicants to make us stay in regional areas for about 3 years. And they succeeded by increasing the processing times. A year wait will lead to bright future for rest of our lives in this beautiful country. 

If someone is planning to buy a house, and waiting for 887 visa, hey, why don’t you guys keep on saving a bit more and you you can save not paying LMI. 

If if someone is waiting to move to bigger cities for job opportunities, hey, why don’t you guys keep continuing your current job and keep shortlisting the companies you wanna apply for and also compare the cost of living in each METRO cities

If someone is waiting to get married? Hey, just get your partner in visitor visa and enjoy till you get the grant. 

Just enjoy in this beautiful country as long as we are staying legally as there are many people awaiting for the invitation to apply permanent visa and we are waiting for the grant of permanent visa. 

While I enjoy this beautiful country day in and day out, I want to be respected by its institutions as well.

I lodged the application and was told to wait 6-8 months. As soon as I reached 8 months, It started extending. Last I check, It was at 16-17 months.

While you preach about having patience, you failed see people's logic. People like me feel that immigration department is taking advantage of us because we are immigrants. Had any other department has promised an Australian Citizen for 6-8 months, and then kept extending, Australians would go nuts. In Theory, they can keep extending as long as they like, then whats the point of having processing time anyways? They have been failing at basic customer-service promise.

Let's wait and talk when you are finally granted. I would want to know if you still sound as cool as you sounded in above post.

2 hours ago, innipat said:

Anyone in group have waiting for baby and not granted visa ?

i thought they fetch data from Medicare and hold your file until you have baby born.

Can someone please confirm if that happens with anyone ?

thanks

My little daughter was born on April 11. We’ve got her birth certificate already and are applying for her passport tomorrow. As March 9 applicants, we haven’t been contacted by co yet... Maybe COs have got the information already. 

I am going to inform them once we get the passport which will take around one week. I didn’t tell the immi department the minute my little daughter was born because my eldest daughter is still in China and cannot come right away, so I know there is no possibility to get pr directly then I have some buffer time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Russki said:

ARE THEY FOR REAL???????? 😞 Guys, honestly, there are no words to describe my frustration right now. To add insult to injury, when I told the girl on the phone that I have been waiting 20 months already, she said: "Oh, we are not concerned about 20 months wait, it's nothing, we would only act on your case only if it was double that time"... 

Its around the corner. I can see it coming.

Almost there!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Russki said:

PR is here you will get it soon i am 100% sure.... all the best👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Russki said:

For Christ' sake comrade @Russki please re-submit AFP, asap.

We both know they're playing idiots and a**holes... sometimes.

You are not alone... most of us here (your secret admirers) are also waiting for your much deserved PR grant.

I have a feeling it won't be long. 

🙂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 02 Feb 18 said:

For Christ' sake comrade @Russki please re-submit AFP, asap.

We both know they're playing idiots and a**holes... sometimes.

You are not alone... most of us here (your secret admirers) are also waiting for your much deserved PR grant.

I have a feeling it won't be long. 

🙂

Thank you guys! 🙂 🤗 Yes, all re-attached in immiaccount, twice over. 🤞

• Like 3

Hi all,

Did all of you that received grants have all your documents certified or not? Were there some of you that didn't have it certified and wasn't asked  to either?

Also if someone knows, do all babies that were born on 489 before applying for 887 visa, need to have medical done, even if they are now two of three years old? And if so, did it show on your application that they had to have the medical or were you asked by a CO?

1 hour ago, Russki said:

That’s shocking!!! 😡 

We really feel your frustration Russki 

It’s damn cruel what they are doing to us all that have been waiting so long. We’ve all been pending for years n years just trying to get here , then we get over n treat us like this, it’s wrong. 

My husband was so angry the other day I though was going blow a fuse, he put his head in his hands and said he didn’t think he could take anyone of this visa process. 

• Sad 1