887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 1/1/2013 at 11:19 PM, Guest wijaya said:

Hi Mari

We've just got our PR on 3 December. We submiitted the application on 19 of October. After that, Immigration requested my wife - as the main applicant- to have a medical. She did in Currie Street and costed around 300 dollars. We also being asked to have Federal Police Certificate. You could do this before or after submission. Other than that all usual stuff that being mentioned in the form.

I was looking back to 887 in past days, and I came across the above quote. 

They got PR within 45 days, including the time to response to CO requirements, I cannot imagine that! 

• Sad 2

I was looking back to 887 in past days, and I came across the above quote. 
They got PR within 45 days, including the time to response to CO requirements, I cannot imagine that! 

October to December was that on same year? Where did you got this post that insane.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Can you pls add me in the tracker 

I applied 887 on 11 June 2018 and they contacted me on 21 June 2019 and asked for Afp , marriage certificate and form 80 it was already updated before they contacted me i dont know why they asked again anyway i resubmit these documents on same day but after that there is complete silence from their side . I am a single applicant  

2 hours ago, Kamal said:

I applied 887 on 11 June 2018 and they contacted me on 21 June 2019 and asked for Afp , marriage certificate and form 80 it was already updated before they contacted me i dont know why they asked again anyway i resubmit these documents on same day but after that there is complete silence from their side . I am a single applicant  

Hey mate if you are single applicant why they asked for marriage certificate

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kamal said:

What document did u update before they contacted u? Did u also already give them form 80 before they contacted u?

9 hours ago, Simmie said:

Guys pls stay positive ... we are so close to get our grants..keep on praying  for each other and ourselvs .

Sooon soooonnn very soon we will be writing a msg in this form .. 

Grant.. grant... grant....... soon very soon.

I love your positivity Simmie!!! We need to keep faith and pray for all of us!!!

We will be posting our grants very soon, I truly believe that!

• Like 5

Good morning guys! I know it is been very silent for a while now but keep the hope🤩....we all will get there soon. 

Just a quick question....my marriage certificate was translated to English when I applied for 489 and attached the same for 887. Should I use Australian Translator for the translation because my certificate was translated back home? 

Any ideas? 

40 minutes ago, Roma said:

Good morning guys! I know it is been very silent for a while now but keep the hope🤩....we all will get there soon. 

Just a quick question....my marriage certificate was translated to English when I applied for 489 and attached the same for 887. Should I use Australian Translator for the translation because my certificate was translated back home? 

Any ideas? 

Hi,

If you already translated not necessary it for again. Bcz it already accepted them for 489. I did it same way. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, nudgee said:

They hardly process any application for the last 3 weeks, yes trying to be positive hoping the Hero COs will be back but the reality is too painful.

Anyways good luck to us all..

Thanks Nudgee

I called immigration today got the same rubbish answer stating your file still not completed 16 months

18 hours ago, Aus2019 said:

If 887 visa is rejected, can we apply for another skilled visa such as 189 or 190..

depends on the reason of the rejection. for some cases, you can reapply 887 after the rejection, for example: if the first time you applied didn't meet some of the requirements (such as 1 year work and 2 years living in regional) then you can resubmit 887 after rejection.

I saw some people did that due to took long holiday during the 2 years period, so didn't meet the 2-year living condition. But they got PR after resubmitted application.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, JOGC said:

depends on the reason of the rejection. for some cases, you can reapply 887 after the rejection, for example: if the first time you applied didn't meet some of the requirements (such as 1 year work and 2 years living in regional) then you can resubmit 887 after rejection.

I saw some people did that due to took long holiday during the 2 years period, so didn't meet the 2-year living condition. But they got PR after resubmitted application.

You can't re-apply if your 489 expired. However, you can appeal the decision (Tribunal).