887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

13 hours ago, Livi said:

Hi guys,

I got my precious 887 visa granted little while ago. 

Actually I cried for the happiness. I was impatiently waiting for that. Other thing is today is my Birthday 😀🤣🤩

Lodged on 13-02-2018

First CO contacted on 16-03-19

PR granted - 17-07-19

Wish you all the very best for those who are waiting !!

Hi,

Happy belated birthday wishes! With PR.

Nice happening after boring waiting.

😂😂😂

• Like 1

Experts need some advice on the below 2 questions. Planning to apply for 887 soon. 

01. I have a seven months old baby, do I need to do submit the AFP for him? Will he get a HAP ID upon applying since he's older than 6 months when applying? 

02. When submitting Utility bills, Payslips etc. is it OK to combine the PDFs into a single file? example; Gas bills from start to end, electricity bills from start to end, payslips to-date etc? 

03. In the document checklist, I cannot see an item to submit certified passport size photos? Is it really required and if Yes are they supposed to be new? 

Thanks 

Just now, ausdre said:

they will .but slowly these decisions cannot be taken hastily. but yes it will come down to 1 year slowly and then to 7 months

Bit to late for us, we’ve already waited 18 months n 4 days. Let’s just hope they clear the forgotten old ones first 👌 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Katie said:

Bit to late for us, we’ve already waited 18 months n 4 days. Let’s just hope they clear the forgotten old ones first 👌 

it will Katie.See they work very slow, very very slow and they are aware of the processing delays. There are many factors which make them increase the processing time.Some people try to fake that they live in the regional area but they have not.They carefully consider these factors.The more such cases will come the more delay it will cause.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ausdre said:

it will Katie.See they work very slow, very very slow and they are aware of the processing delays. There are many factors which make them increase the processing time.Some people try to fake that they live in the regional area but they have not.They carefully consider these factors.The more such cases will come the more delay it will cause.

That slow they’ve stopped!! hehe  😆

ausdre Cheers though 

• Like 1

We are the modern skilled slaves of Australia being paying thousand of taxes to government without getting benefits. Nobody recognised us.

We couldn't get good jobs without PR and all our families are suffering.

Refugees and boat people have better privileges than us.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, SJay said:

Experts need some advice on the below 2 questions. Planning to apply for 887 soon. 

01. I have a seven months old baby, do I need to do submit the AFP for him? Will he get a HAP ID upon applying since he's older than 6 months when applying? 

02. When submitting Utility bills, Payslips etc. is it OK to combine the PDFs into a single file? example; Gas bills from start to end, electricity bills from start to end, payslips to-date etc? 

03. In the document checklist, I cannot see an item to submit certified passport size photos? Is it really required and if Yes are they supposed to be new? 

Thanks 

Q1. No AFP required for baby 🙂 I assume you will have HAP ID at some point, yes. Otherwise, you cannot do a medical.

Q2. Combining PDFs into a single file is exactly what they want us to do. They need to be combined logically, like "Residency proof - utility bills" - and combine all bills in chronological order. 

Q3. It is a good question. Requirement for a passport photo is a throw back from paper applications days. Some people submit them electronically, some don't. I would do it. Just go to any pharmacy, ask them to do a passport photo and ask them to give an electronic version of it (.JPEG file). Attach in immi account. 🙂 Or you can scan any existing (not very old) passport photo. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Ravana said:

We are the modern skilled slaves of Australia being paying thousand of taxes to government without getting benefits. Nobody recognised us.

Let’s go to Bali and come back by a boat 🚣‍♀️ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

38 minutes ago, Ravana said:

Well we did it..... 

“GRANT !  ❤️

Finally our golden email today!

18 months and 4 days later.. 👌😆 

C84AF81E-77A8-4CE9-85AF-E08ACF58192A.jpeg

• Like 22