887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 7/24/2019 at 10:00 AM, Stellajane said:

image.png

A small update on my chart from page 1450 on this forum (chart not amended)

July 19 we have had 19 grants and in August we have 9 to date. 

Which is in my opinion, for July 19 it is still a good number. August has not finished yet so there is still a good chance that we can reach the at least 20 mark again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Stellajane said:

I was thinking the same thing about 5 minutes ago and you posted it. 🙂 But I reckon they will increase in again unfortunately.

You guys are so negative, is it possible to get positive or helpful comments from either of you. Maybe create you own forum for Doomsayers! If you don't know what it means then here goes:

doomsayer

noun
doom·say·er | \ ˈdüm-ˌsā-ər  \

Definition of doomsayer

: one given to forebodings and predictions of impending calamity

Examples of doomsayer in a Sentence

Don't listen to the doomsayers.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

@TakeItOnTheChin My apologies if I sound like that to you. That is absolutely not my intention. Honestly, I do try to keep up the good spirit, but sometimes even for me it is a little too much to take. I've absolutely have also my own reasons why I need my grant to pass rather yesterday then within 6 months. Please have a read through my previous comments on this forum. You'll see that I also encourage people to keep their faith high. I'm not offended by your post, don't worry and I will think about it on my next posts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stellajane said:

@TakeItOnTheChin My apologies if I sound like that to you. That is absolutely not my intention. Honestly, I do try to keep up the good spirit, but sometimes even for me it is a little too much to take. I've absolutely have also my own reasons why I need my grant to pass rather yesterday then within 6 months. Please have a read through my previous comments on this forum. You'll see that I also encourage people to keep their faith high. I'm not offended by your post, don't worry and I will think about it on my next posts.

Listen mate, we all have the same issues pending, whether it is buying property, moving to the city, wanting our kids to go to university without having to pay international fees, etc, etc, etc. I have those too, so instead I try look at the positive aspects of what could happen and take whatever action I need to in order to avoid pitfalls. It spoils my day when I have to look at negative comments that remind me of what could go wrong.

We all want the grant period to decrease. My (very good) agent has confirmed that if all documents are in place then PR should be granted within a period of 12 to 13 months. This is the consensus of 1700 agents around Australia. If the CO's have to request further or updated info then your time may exceed 16 months.. It is also possible that the grant period may decrease but the department may not necessarily commit to that on their website.

Believe me mate, people don't enjoy negative comments like the previous ones made today, they don't excite anyone. I don't say you make them all the time, but it does not help if your latest comment is negative. If we think positive and give help and advice on this forum then hopefully good Karma will come our way

• Like 5

SA state nomination....For who will apply 489 SA state nomination in near future....

| General Skilled Migration - Skilled Regional (Provisional) 489 visa update

Immigration SA has received a large volume of state nomination applications since the program opened in July 2019.
The Commonwealth Department of Home Affairs has advised that 10 September 2019 is the last day for states and territories to nominate subclass 489 applications in SkillSelect. This will allow applicants 60 days to lodge their Skilled Regional (Provisional) 489 visa application to the Department of Home Affairs before the visa ceases on 15 November 2019.
A new Skilled Worker Regional (Provisional) 491 visa will be introduced on 16 November 2019.

Due to the high volume of applications, Immigration SA will stop accepting state nomination applications for the subclass 489 visa at 11am on 14 August 2019.  All applications that have been saved but not submitted (including applications which have been ‘submitted but not paid’) will be deleted at 11am on this date.

Immigration SA is endeavouring to finalise the state nomination applications for the subclass 489 visa prior to the Commonwealth deadline of 10 September 2019. Please ensure applications are decision ready with all required documents attached.

If a decision has not been made on your subclass 489 state nomination application by 10 September, Immigration SA will contact you after this date.
State nomination applications for the Skilled Nominated 190 visa can continue to be submitted and will be processed once the subclass 489 applications are finalised and this will most likely be after 10 September 2019.

On 8/12/2019 at 10:07 AM, Bern83 said:

Hi Adam,

The GP letter is for a baby under 6 months. My son was born on our 489 visa here in a public hospital and is over 2 years old now, we were asked for his full medical, which is done by Bupa. The CO needs to generate a HAP number before that can be done and medicals are usually the last thing they ask for, as the validity period is only for 1 year.

This is just from my experience and others on the forum.

So I have to wait 

thanks

Hi Everyone, 

Finally I got my golden email after 11 years of stay in Australia. 👏💃

Applied: 7/5/2018

First CO Katherine contact for baby medical on 26/6/2019. Baby medical submitted to department on 2/7/2019. Also done baby photo stat dec on 5/8/2019.

Granted : 13/8/2019.

CO: Rajani.

I’m over the moon! Can’t express the happiness and really grateful for this forum friends,

Special Thanks to @Bern83, @Russki, @peace_at_heart And @Honey

@Bern83  I wish you will get your grant with in this week too. 

Note: I did a polite request to grant my  visa on comment and complain online as per this forum. 

• Like 21

23 minutes ago, TAN said:

Hi Everyone, 

First CO Katherine contact for baby medical on 26/6/2019. Baby medical submitted to department on 2/7/2019. Also done baby photo stat dec on 5/8/2019.

I’m over the moon! Can’t express the happiness and really grateful for this forum friends,

Note: I did a polite request to grant my  visa on comment and complain online as per this forum. 

Hearty congratulations!!!

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, TAN said:

Hi Everyone, 

Fantastic news, Congrats and enjoy!

• Thanks 1

These are the questions that have been asked frequently in this forum. 

FAQ

1. How long are police certificates valid for?
  2. How do I apply for AFP?
  3. Do I need police certificates for all the countries that I have visited before applying for 887, even if I visited those countries for just 1-2 weeks?
  4. What proof do I have to give for residence and employment?
  5. I shared accommodation with a friend, what proof do I need to give for residence?
  6. Do I have to certify all the documents?
  7. How can I create HAP ID for my child?
  8. Do I have to submit form 80?
  9. Do I have to submit form 1221?
  10. If I go overseas, do I have to make up that time before applying for 887 visa? 
  11. Can my 887 visa be granted if I am overseas?
  12. Where can I find the 887 data tracker?
  13. Can I complain if I am within the global processing time?
  14. What should I do to lodge a complain? 

1 hour ago, TAN said:

Hi Everyone, 

Finally I got my golden email after 11 years of stay in Australia. 👏

Special Thanks to @Bern83@Russki, @peace_at_heart@Honey

@Bern83

Congratulations Tan, fantastic news! May I know when did you submit the complain online?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TAN said:

Hi Everyone, 

Congratulations on your grant Tan, I am so happy for you!!! Eventually you can start enjoying life!

I'm glad I could be of assistance to you and helped you in some way!

Thank you, I keep praying for my grant to come through soon!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TAN said:

Hi Everyone, 

Congratulations 

5 hours ago, Honey said:

Hi @Skaur I request  it in Complain form

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

I mention my application number n inform that my son is eligible for medical. Please generate HAPID so that we can avoid any delay in the decision as this is my last required document.

Hi, thanks for the information. Just wondering should I choose complain or Feedback ?

That will be great. 

5 hours ago, Honey said:

Hi @Skaur I request  it in Complain form

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

I mention my application number n inform that my son is eligible for medical. Please generate HAPID so that we can avoid any delay in the decision as this is my last required document.

Hi , 

Should I choose Complain or Suggestion ?

4 minutes ago, Ganesh said:

Hi Everyone, 

Finally I got my golden email after 10 years of stay in Australia. 

Applied: 29/06/2018

Granted : 13/8/2019.(direct grant ) 

Thank you everyone.

Hope everyone will get pr soon.

after 2 months, finally another direct grant ?! congrats !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ganesh said:

Hi Everyone, 

Thank you everyone.

Congratulations on your grant and enjoy your new life!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

Listen mate, we all have the same issues pending, whether it is buying property, moving to the city, wanting our kids to go to university without having to pay international fees, etc, etc, etc. I have those too, so instead I try look at the positive aspects of what could happen and take whatever action I need to in order to avoid pitfalls. It spoils my day when I have to look at negative comments that remind me of what could go wrong.

We all want the grant period to decrease. My (very good) agent has confirmed that if all documents are in place then PR should be granted within a period of 12 to 13 months. This is the consensus of 1700 agents around Australia. If the CO's have to request further or updated info then your time may exceed 16 months.. It is also possible that the grant period may decrease but the department may not necessarily commit to that on their website.

Believe me mate, people don't enjoy negative comments like the previous ones made today, they don't excite anyone. I don't say you make them all the time, but it does not help if your latest comment is negative. If we think positive and give help and advice on this forum then hopefully good Karma will come our way

@TakeItOnTheChin, would you please provide details for your agent? We should be applying for our 887 in the very near future, and I'd rather start with a good agent from the beginning.

Thank you in advance.

3 hours ago, TAN said:

Hi Everyone, 

Congrats! Did you state your Visa Reference Number on comment and complain online?

28 minutes ago, Ganesh said:

Hi Everyone, 

Thank you everyone.

Congrats! According to the spreadsheet you were contacted on 23/05/19 so this is not a Direct Garnt unless there are more than two people with the same name in the spreadsheet with the same day of application.