887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi mates, a quick question to check with you all experts. In the Form 80 question 35. Have you been to Australia before? in my case I had a one-year business visitor visa and came to Australia two times during that year. My question is Do I NEED TO ADD DETAILS OF BOTH THOSE VISITS like arrival date and departure date or DO I NEED TO INCLUDE ONLY THE VISA DETAILS?

In one online guide, I noted that we should in such case include only the visa details?  

Does anyone have some experience or view on this pls?

7 hours ago, Ravana said:

Hi, 

My wife submitted TAFE English Cer.IV as an English proficiency.  But they refused it and asked her do IELTS again. So we wasted our time and now we submitted.  

Do you mean that they have requested an IELTS for the 887 or the 489? 

I have paid $5000 before granted the 489 and we she came her she enrolled to TAFE and got her C3 certificate in English and it is 510 hours 

Hi everyone. Can someone recommend me a good migration layer please? 

Applied 09/02/2018 

Call every week, complaint submitted, no response yet 😔, my 489 visa expires soon. I am concern about a rejecting visa while I am in bridging. 

TIA

18 minutes ago, Lufe said:

Hi everyone. Can someone recommend me a good migration layer please? 

Applied 09/02/2018 

Call every week, complaint submitted, no response yet 😔, my 489 visa expires soon. I am concern about a rejecting visa while I am in bridging. 

TIA

Why they would reject it?! it is simple. if you spent 730 days in your regional area and worked full time for 52 weeks. then, no reason for rejection.

On 6/26/2019 at 3:35 PM, Kirankaur said:

They requested log book. He only worked in geelong. We also gt a reference letter from geelong taxi where it is mentioned that he worked in geelong region.

what about payslip for taxi , so far i know there is no payslip provided by taxi owner?

5 hours ago, Dee said:

As Russki already advised as much support as possible for CO to believe that this was legit transaction; i would suggest; Declaration stating names of sub tenants including there ID (if you have), time period of stay. Also; yes you can further sublet your house if your landlord is ok with it, there is nothing illegal about it. Hope this helps!!

Thanks @Deeand @Russki for ur help🙏

• Like 1

Grant 🎉Grant 🎊Grant 🍾

We received our grant last Friday 21st of June. Applied 01/04/18 more information was requested on the 06/06/19 and visa grant 2 weeks later by CO Nicci.Thank you everyone this group really does help and keep you sane. @Russki you are a legend. @Bern83 you are next thanks for everything.

• Like 12

14 hours ago, Hope said:

I have a similar issue 

i have applied 887 in mid June last year we welcomed a baby about a month ago i have informed immigration through changes of details but now i am collecting documents such as birth certificate and passport 

But not sure what to do next could you guys please help me little bit on this 

Thank you 

Has your baby have visa 489 or BVA yet? If not, try to send email to gsm.business.support@homeaffairs.gov.au

with all baby documents. At the end of email, you can ask them create HAP ID for baby. When you book in for week 6-8 check up, make sure you ask GP write a letter state baby is healthy, and print detail of the result. If you are lucky, CO will give your baby visa plus HapID and Medical on paper request form.

4 hours ago, Tt2 said:

Grant 🎉Grant 🎊Grant 🍾

We received our grant last Friday 21st of June. Applied 01/04/18 more information was requested on the 06/06/19 and visa grant 2 weeks later by CO Nicci.Thank you everyone this group really does help and keep you sane. @Russki you are a legend. @Bern83 you are next thanks for everything.

Congratulations on your grant! This is such great news, I am really happy for you guys!!! Also awesome turnaround time! You are welcome, I am glad if I helped you in some way! Enjoy your new life!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/22/2019 at 6:46 PM, lpcallen said:

Hello, Guys:

I'm new to this thread and just lodged my 887 application yesterday. I have some questions and doubts which I want to ask:

1. After I submitted my application, I found my parents were listed as applicants and then I read the information on the internet that "none-accompanying family units" are dependants... I don't want to include them in my application. So I sent correction notice online stating that they should be removed and categorized as 'other family member'. Do you think it is enough to convince them to correct it? Will this hinder my application?

2. For residency proof, in the first year, I don't have a formal lease with any landowner or real estate agent because I share the flat with another person who rented it. I signed a rental agreement with her. So is this effective to prove my 2 years residency? I'm also going to upload my bank statements which are full of my spending records in Darwin. Will combing of these two enough to prove my residency?

3. I have spent about 5 weeks as holidays in Sydney during the last two years. Does it affect the duration of two years' stay in regional Australia?  

Anyone who can help me with these questions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

hi, @Russki, could you help me with these questions?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ken said:

Has your baby have visa 489 or BVA yet? If not, try to send email to gsm.business.support@homeaffairs.gov.au

with all baby documents. At the end of email, you can ask them create HAP ID for baby. When you book in for week 6-8 check up, make sure you ask GP write a letter state baby is healthy, and print detail of the result. If you are lucky, CO will give your baby visa plus HapID and Medical on paper request form.

Thank you very much Ken 

i haven’t got anything I don’t think they will do anything just I upload it on the change of details.

Do you think I should wait until passport is ready for baby or should I email immigration earlier with only birth certificate?

Thank you again 

16 hours ago, adam said:

Do you mean that they have requested an IELTS for the 887 or the 489? 

I have paid $5000 before granted the 489 and we she came her she enrolled to TAFE and got her C3 certificate in English and it is 510 hours 

Hi,

My wife did IELTS for 489, before came to Australia. After migrating here, she followed TAFE English Cer., IV and passed it. 

Then we applied 887 and she used that results for proving her English proficiency. But they didn't accept that.

Anyway,I think in your case if your spouse followed Australian Adult Migrant English Program 510h course and they will accept it. Because that is in their website.

But TAFE English Cer., III & IV are not accepting.

I think 510h course the right one. Because one of my friend's wife did that and very recently they took the PR(887) 

2 hours ago, lpcallen said:

hi, @Russki, could you help me with these questions?

Ok - lemme try to answer and @Russki can surely add/amend etc.Appended please see my input in Italic/Bold. All the best

1. After I submitted my application, I found my parents were listed as applicants and then I read the information on the internet that "none-accompanying family units" are dependants... I don't want to include them in my application. So I sent correction notice online stating that they should be removed and categorized as 'other family member'. Do you think it is enough to convince them to correct it? Will this hinder my application? - it should be ok; i wouldn't worry about it

2. For residency proof, in the first year, I don't have a formal lease with any landowner or real estate agent because I share the flat with another person who rented it. I signed a rental agreement with her. So is this effective to prove my 2 years residency? I'm also going to upload my bank statements which are full of my spending records in Darwin. Will combing of these two enough to prove my residency? - please take a statutory declaration from her and that would back your agreement with her. Including bank statement which would show rent paid to her or if you have rent receipts. Ensure uploading enough residential proof i.e. phone bill, bank statement, car rego., car insurance, medical insurance etc. basically all that has your residence address mentioned .

3. I have spent about 5 weeks as holidays in Sydney during the last two years. Does it affect the duration of two years' stay in regional Australia? - It should be alright; i wouldn't worry about that as its domestic holiday which is understood

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Saar said:

Hi,

Could you please tell me how to create HAP ID. I HAVE TRIED TO DO THAT BUT IT SAYING MY HEALTH DECLARATION HAVE TO DO BEFORE APPLY THE VISA. 

THANKS

I have created HAP id in another visa category 189 visa and have uploaded cover letter mentioning that my daughter has undergone medical under this HAP Id. Plz consider this. 

We did this in an effort to get a direct grant but CO requested other docs related to work.

3 hours ago, Dee said:

Ok - lemme try to answer and @Russki can surely add/amend etc.Appended please see my input in Italic/Bold. All the best

1. After I submitted my application, I found my parents were listed as applicants and then I read the information on the internet that "none-accompanying family units" are dependants... I don't want to include them in my application. So I sent correction notice online stating that they should be removed and categorized as 'other family member'. Do you think it is enough to convince them to correct it? Will this hinder my application? - it should be ok; i wouldn't worry about it

2. For residency proof, in the first year, I don't have a formal lease with any landowner or real estate agent because I share the flat with another person who rented it. I signed a rental agreement with her. So is this effective to prove my 2 years residency? I'm also going to upload my bank statements which are full of my spending records in Darwin. Will combing of these two enough to prove my residency? - please take a statutory declaration from her and that would back your agreement with her. Including bank statement which would show rent paid to her or if you have rent receipts. Ensure uploading enough residential proof i.e. phone bill, bank statement, car rego., car insurance, medical insurance etc. basically all that has your residence address mentioned .

3. I have spent about 5 weeks as holidays in Sydney during the last two years. Does it affect the duration of two years' stay in regional Australia? - It should be alright; i wouldn't worry about that as its domestic holiday which is understood

I saw a video which answers this ques  in youtube from a indian immigration agent