887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

10 hours ago, toot said:

Hi Fayz, 

Its a grey area cz they ask you to add all you family memebers as non accompanying. I had the same issue and I had my parents and siblings on document attach page. 

1. i did not try to correct it
2. I did not attach any documents under their names

All went well with no issues.

If you have run out of document attach limit, use your partners 60 documents like I did.

hope it helps.

Good luck

Thank you so much  ☺️

6 hours ago, 887:- 24/12/2018 said:

Hi Guys,

Applied on 24/12/2018, Today got request by immi regarding bub e-medical consent form(under 6 month of age) though I have submitted GP letter when adding new born. I have one question do we need GP to sign on that consent form or it is by main applicant. Co Paul

Thanks

Did You ask for HAPID or CO opened your file?

19 minutes ago, Doman said:

Apologies, I have to edit my post and resubmit:

I have applied on 21/07/2018 and haven't been contacted yet. Is this normal?Anyone in the same boat?

dont worry i have applied on 17 july  2018 i am not expecting my  grant next three month  🙂  hopefully my prediction would be wrong 😄

11 hours ago, RANJU said:

GP will only provide letter.Main applicant needs to sign the consent form GP won't sign as I remember.I have completed a online emedical form(check your account) .I  did these when I got PR back in May'19.Hope ths helps.

Hi Ranju ,

i have applied on 4 July 2018 and new we welcomed baby about 2 months ago i have submitted GP letter but how do I get that consent from? Is it something we get from CO after opening the file or I can find through online and submit it 

please help me i want direct grant so want to submit everything before open the file 

thank you 

7 hours ago, JSINGH said:

Hello Friends, 

I want to travel overseas this month, I have applied for 887 visa, but my 489 visa is still valid till 2021, I have bridging visa A but in-active. Do I need to get a bridging visa B before I depart Australia ?

Thanks

NOT needed..you can simply travel with 489. BV-B is only needed for people with main visa expired, and has an active BV-A.

9 hours ago, JSINGH said:

Hello Friends, 

I want to travel overseas this month, I have applied for 887 visa, but my 489 visa is still valid till 2021, I have bridging visa A but in-active. Do I need to get a bridging visa B before I depart Australia ?

Thanks

As long as your 489 is valid, Bridiging visa will not be active. You can visit your home country. No BV-B required.

8 hours ago, Ashi said:

Thank you for response @ JayK, however I tried still it above the limit.

Photo ID is real challenge and other salary slips..I am not able to contain them in 5MB....

@Dee, @Katie, @Russki, all other seniors.....extend your help.

Another way is to paste the image onto Microsoft word then save as pdf making sure you click minimise at the save option box.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/31/2019 at 10:19 PM, Ashi said:

Hello Seniors,

Please share information for file limit, I am really struggling to compress these files to defined limit.

Please share if there is any particular software orlink to compress these files...

Did you convert files to acrobat; there definitely is something in acrobat in which you can add multiple pages to one file. Personally dont have much experience as my consultant did all that for me. 

4 hours ago, Hope said:

Hi Ranju ,

i have applied on 4 July 2018 and new we welcomed baby about 2 months ago i have submitted GP letter but how do I get that consent from? Is it something we get from CO after opening the file or I can find through online and submit it 

please help me i want direct grant so want to submit everything before open the file 

thank you 

No other way,you will need to wait for CO to open your file.

17 hours ago, Nadine said:

According to our agent its best not to leave the country on a bridging Visa.

I call immi and they said traveling in BVB should not affect 887  visa processing. They said that if it is close to make a decision on 887 v, they will send an email advising to be onshore , as visa is onshore application. 

• Like 1