887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

13 minutes ago, ankit7775 said:

Guys 

Estimated Processing Time

24 months to 28 months

No surprise at all.!  I don't think so they even processed  25-30 grants in the last 3 months. Hoping they speed-up in the next 2-3 weeks.

Edited by Satish

I have no hopes left in me

we all keep taking about hopes, it will happen, but keep forgetting we are still human and we feel the pain just as same like everyone one else 

this wait And continuous and counting increase in time frame has made us nothing but anxious and depressed make us all feel worthless and garbage 🗑 use and throw 

we all being treated as piece of shit everyday 

some days I Fall asleep crying thing what have I done wrong to be treated like this and next morning hoping wishing things get better and it is not 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

No words to say.... and nothing to do also........ at the time i applied 489 it was 60 points to get invitation for both 489 and 190... then why people of 489 have to struggle like this?  
Who to question about this  injustice ?

3 minutes ago, agk said:

No words to say.... and nothing to do also........ at the time i applied 489 it was 60 points to get invitation for both 489 and 190... then why people of 489 have to struggle like this?  
Who to question about this  injustice ?

Ourself why we have to do this to our self

SERIOUS SUGGEST NEEDED PLEASE

My family is in Pakistan and we have valid 489 visa till 4th July 2020 and they will comeback 1 July 2020.

So keep in view current situations due to corona virus.

WILL IT BE WISE DECISION TO ASK FAMILY TO COMEBACK IMMEDIATELY?

OR WAIT AND SEE BECAUSE VISA IS VALID TILL 04/07/2020,  ( Three and half months from today nearly)

• Like 1

Just now, DANISH RAZA said:

SERIOUS SUGGEST NEEDED PLEASE

My family is in Pakistan and we have valid 489 visa till 4th July 2020 and they will comeback 1 July 2020.

So keep in view current situations due to corona virus.

WILL IT BE WISE DECISION TO ASK FAMILY TO COMEBACK IMMEDIATELY?

OR WAIT AND SEE BECAUSE VISA IS VALID TILL 04/07/2020,  ( Three and half months from today nearly)

Its a tough call; situation is very dynamic and changing everyday. Technically If it was me i would come back asap; condition is not going to improve soon