Devastated beyond belief.

Guest guest3462

Hi churches

If you really want to stay Then call This guy Serge Tonin he is an Australian visa guru!!! he once said to me once your here you will never have to go back! his company is Australia visa advisors pty ltd. with over 20 yrs migration visa experience, i believe he used to work for sa immigration dept and his wife still works there, so paperwork and applications suddenly find there way to the top of the pile (handy). i really believe if you want to stay then Serge will find a loophole or a way round it! his email is visa2aus@yahoo.com.au mention Dave Steele gave you his details and i am certain he will take care of you. Hope this helps

good luck Dave

Serge did used to work for immigration SA, I regonised the name as soon as I read it, he dealt with us years ago and was a real nice guy and most helpful.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MarkIngram

I read this entire thread with total amazement. I'm assuming that you came over on the basis of his skills and I also assume that his skills were required because they didn't have the staff with the skills he has......so how can they then turn around and no longer recognise his skills and the work he has done in the time being here. This seems wholly unfair and unjust.

I admire your attitude...a lot of people would take this kind of thing in such a way that they would be on here slating everything about Australia...I hope that you find a solution to this and a fast one too. No matter where you end up in the world, that country will be better of for having people with the attitude you guys appear to have.

I wish you all the best and hope that you end up where you want to be!!!

Guest guest3462

Many thanks to all of you for you kind words and thoughts.

Your responses have been of huge comfort to us and we know that Australia is the place we want to bring our family up.

After a long weekend away in the Flinders Ranges and lots of rational thinking and pro's and cons of living in both countries, we are almost ready to commit to a decsion that will change our lives.

One weekend seems such a short space of time to make such a huge decision, but I think we are ready to face what will be thrown at us in the coming months, with smiles on our faces and a sense of satsfaction that we have done the right thing.

I'll keep you informed of our final decision when we feel the time is right to totally commit, until then though, we are determined to continue to enjoy this beautiful place we like to call home.

Thanks again,

The Churches xxx

I had read a little bit Julia on FB. What you have/are experiencing is terrible!

Beyond belief. ....I don't really know what to say but you sound a very positive family regardless of the pain this must be causing.

I wish you & your family well whatever you decide. Good luck for the future.

Angela x

Guest guest3462

Well guys, from total despair to complete happiness in less than a week!

Our emotions are spent but we now know that our future lies in Australia!

Richard has been offered a training post in anaesthetics at Royal Adelaide Hoapital starting in Feb (All he did was ring up, tell them what had happened and they sorted it, no interview needed!) and the medical board are considering his request to have this years work counted as part of the retraining. They have said "probably yes" so far.........

We have told our parents that we plan to stay here in Aus and continue on with our application for Permanent Residency!

Once again we would like to thank all of you guys for your kind words of encouragement to find a way to stay, we really appreciate it and they helped us to make a bad situation feel not so bad.

The Churches xxxxxx

Well guys, from total despair to complete happiness in less than a week!

Our emotions are spent but we now know that our future lies in Australia!

Richard has been offered a training post in anaesthetics at Royal Adelaide Hoapital starting in Feb (All he did was ring up, tell them what had happened and they sorted it, no interview needed!) and the medical board are considering his request to have this years work counted as part of the retraining. They have said "probably yes" so far.........

We have told our parents that we plan to stay here in Aus and continue on with our application for Permanent Residency!

Once again we would like to thank all of you guys for your kind words of encouragement to find a way to stay, we really appreciate it and they helped us to make a bad situation feel not so bad.

The Churches xxxxxx

Sorry for your plight, but I admire response. Good luck with your PR application and Richard's 'training'.

All the best,

Cooler

Guest nikki & john

Thats absolutely fantastic news, I am so pleased for you. I don't look at the forum an awful lot so first of me seeing the thread was tonight and I was getting more and more horrified for you as I read it, only to get to the end and see that thankfully it all worked out in the end. I am so happy for you and I really admired your positive and upbeat attitude towards the difficulties you were facing, good on you.

Nikki