State Sponsorship tracker again!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Guest Guest8609

eclare, Adelaide_bound - thanks for your replies!

For unknown reasons DIAC resigned from several medical centres that provided Meds for them, hence there are queues and higher prices. Also the existing centres are not evenly distributed across the country... but it's a different story.

lexbunde - I'm SHOCKED :) We lodged 2 days after you and we still haven't uploaded de-facto evidence (and this is a huuuge part!). And we haven't done passport photos either :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest adelaide1937

So happy to see things moving here...First and foremost...A big CONGRATULATIONS to getting your visa and to everybody whose 176 is on move...I am in the SS-waiting-gang...I think we all will hear good news soon...Truly, this thread kind of keeps our dreams alive!!!

Guest Big Bob
My document date is 5th August and waiting with fingers crossed. FYI, last month, Developer programmer went to "low" and then was changed to "high", I am monitoring the site almost every day. So, lets hope for the best to happen. Good luck!!!

You are safe hun..take my word : )

Hey Bob..I got Case Officer today.I dont know how that happened coz I only applied on the 29th of August. Case Officer requires me to send detailed CV and certified copies of me and my partners degree transcripts plus Medicals and Police Clearance. I have booked medicals for 15th September and have applied for Police Clearance which takes approx. 5 weeks in South Africa. Fingers crossed for all of you waiting for Case Officer or SA SS.ASAP

Lexbunde

Awesome news! I think I should better get one in a day or two... I got my PCC today and waiting for meds day after...then its a main killing wait...One of my friends in the other forum suggested me to upload everything before CO gets allocated... I better have complete table ready with every single doc in place :)..

regards

Big Bob

Just got my PCC, hope to get CO anytime.

Great Going Arntoh !!!

Hi Big Bob, I am not surprised as I noticed earlier that the availability on your occupation has now changed!By the way don't forget to sack your agent who said you wouldn't get SS for SA due to being on Sched 2

IrishStew (OH)

Hey Irish

You keeping track more on my skill than yours...Hope you not some SA immigration spy:skeptical:...lols.. I have summoned my agent and she gonna give me a waiver so that I can do some shopping....:cute:....You know why my skill went to low after they granted me SS...because Bob weighted real "Big" which got occupations to go low...lols.... I have mailed them and withdrawn the SS so that someone else in my skilled occupation can be granted instead...I know it will mean a lot to him :)..

regards

Bob

[

Hey Irish

You keeping track more on my skill than yours...Hope you not some SA immigration spy:skeptical:...lols.. I have summoned my agent and she gonna give me a waiver so that I can do some shopping....:cute:....You know the reason why my skill went to low after they granted me SS...because Bob weighted real "Big" to handle in SA...lols.... I have mailed them and withdrawn the SS so that someone else in my skilled occupation can be granted instead...I know it will mean a lot to him :)..

regards

Bob

007 wouldn't have a chance!!! Believe me I am keepin a close eye on ours, heart scared of it been dropped, will be bricken it until I see that congratulations.

Enjoy the shopping. :-P

IrishSTew (OH)

PS Ya did the right thing by withdrawn it rather than let it lapse, it gives others a chance rather than hoggin the system.

Guest Guest8609

Can someone tell me whether police checks contain your address too?

I haven't updated my address with HM Revenue and customs or anywhere actually. And moved several times years ago. Does the police verify address ? Or give the one they have in records? That would be different from what I have now :/

I tried to change address online years ago but the form was so unfriendly that I gave up. Now I'm looking at it and again I don't feel like filling it in :/

Guest Adelaide_bound
Also, any tips for our 'Evidence of a genuine continuing relationship', I understand it has to be a statutory declaration. My plan was to include details/timeline of our relationship. Do you have to include things such as joint bank statements, deed to the house in both our names? We have our marriage certificate and two children, wondering how much more they are looking for? Thanks.

Just wanted to add to this (Bob covered the rest), we only uploaded our Marriage certificate, and that was all the CO wanted, she didn't ask for anymore at all. We only got married in April this year as well, so I could see how we could be viewed as a tad dodgy, but it didn't even cross our minds really to add more - so I'd upload your marriage cert and then wait and see if your CO wants any more.

We've uploaded b&w scans for things (specifically asked for things after we got a CO - proof of my work experience) and they were accepted fine, have been changed to 'Met' on our tracker, and CO has said she is happy, so I'm guessing the B&W/colour thing is slightly flexible - I guess it depends if the doc looks legit or not (mine was a job contract with my current school) - may as well give it a go B&W as well imho, if they want it certified, they will just ask.

:biggrin:I got SA State Sponsorship...But I already gave my heart to Canberra:wink: .

WHOSE GONNA TURN ME PURPLE WITHOUT A BIG PUNCH..Thanks but no thanks I am already Orange...:jiggy:!!!!

thanks and regards

Big Bob

:jiggy:NewbietoAus and me next hopefully, as our docs arrived two days after you, I'm still hoping to tomorrow if not a nice start to the week on Monday!

Guest FortWilliamLoyal

A question for those who have received their SS...

When you are notified of your outcome, do you receive an email telling you the result or is it just the tracking system that's updated?

Guest sksmith
Just wanted to add to this (Bob covered the rest), we only uploaded our Marriage certificate, and that was all the CO wanted, she didn't ask for anymore at all. We only got married in April this year as well, so I could see how we could be viewed as a tad dodgy, but it didn't even cross our minds really to add more - so I'd upload your marriage cert and then wait and see if your CO wants any more.

We've uploaded b&w scans for things (specifically asked for things after we got a CO - proof of my work experience) and they were accepted fine, have been changed to 'Met' on our tracker, and CO has said she is happy, so I'm guessing the B&W/colour thing is slightly flexible - I guess it depends if the doc looks legit or not (mine was a job contract with my current school) - may as well give it a go B&W as well imho, if they want it certified, they will just ask.

Thanks Adelaide bound, that really helps. I'd rather not pay to have a statutory declaration witnessed and certified copies by a notary public... Hope they grant you your visa soon. Please let me know if they do end up asking you for additional documentation to give me an idea.

Guest two_chants
A question for those who have received their SS...

When you are notified of your outcome, do you receive an email telling you the result or is it just the tracking system that's updated?

Hi there, my status was updated by 6.30am but I didn't get an email until 4pm on the same day. They will email you eventually.

Guest newbietoaus
You are safe hun..take my word : )

Thanks Bob.. You are right... Now the occupation is again to "high". They have finalised the SS and some changes have been made today morning.

Guest FortWilliamLoyal
My document date is 5th August and waiting with fingers crossed. FYI, last month, Developer programmer went to "low" and then was changed to "high", I am monitoring the site almost every day. So, lets hope for the best to happen. Good luck!!!:cool:

It looks like you were right, Software Engineer has gone back up to High Availability:cool:

Fingers crossed.

Hi All

I'm new to this forum.

We lodged our SA application on 3rd September, just waiting for the status to show docs received.

Terrified they'll reject it (paranoid). We just really want this (like everyone), can't wait to get there, get involved and our lives on track. Feels like they've been on hold for ages.

I had applied before, but my skills letter had just expired. Had to go through the whole RPL process again and got a positive result. It's been one hurdle after another and loads of let downs - hence the paranoia! SA looks great, just hope they like the look of us too!

Suz

Hi Big Bob,

I'm Edvaldo's wife, not sure if you have noticed and I know you must be extremly busy but you have our medicals down as 20th August this should be 20th September. Edvaldo has an OCD problem please could you turn the whole line pink (must be a computer geeky thing).

Thanks for doing this tracker has been a great help to us. :biggrin:

arntoh - Congratulations on the CO almost there

Guest Guest8609

Arntoh - congratulations!

We got a CO today, as well !!! :D

Totally unprepared, no trace of defacto evidence uploaded :D According to my calculations we were to get a CO in about a weeks time :goofy:

Guest Adelaide_bound
@Adelaide_bound or anyone who has the answer, did you manually fill in the form 80, then have to scan and upload it or just filled in online details under documents checklist potion without uploading the form, thanx.

We had a couple of issues with our Form 80s, (initially had the wrong version, which I filled in online, apart from the bits I couldn't squeeze into the little tiny boxes (ie addresses of employers etc), so printed that one out and filled in those bits by hand, then signed and scanned in.....but then when we were actually asked for them (I did mine before we were asked for them and then as some people said you may not need them, didn't bother with Rob's) downloaded one for Rob from the link and we found out it was completely different from the one I had done, so I had to do one again - but the one on the link from the CO wasn't able to be filled in on-screen as it was locked, so we just printed them out and filled them all in by hand (apart from our names that were typed in already for us), signed them, scanned them in, uploaded them (and sent an email to CO to tell her) and they have been turned to Met now, so all ok :)

No colour on it either! :D lol