887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, SSH said:

Hi All,

Immigration department had called me asking for my wifes PCC. Applied on March 8. I missed the fact that her PCC was over a year. Mine was applied on a later instance so it was still valid. 

Hi @SSH, did your wife travel overseas after submission of the 1st PCC?

Hi Everyone, good day.

My file was opened today with document request.

Following are my details:

Applied : 18-Feb-2018

CO assigned: 03-May-2019

CO Name: Michael

Document requested: Health undertaking by filling up Form 815.

I have never heard any CO asking for such a document. I just filled up and forwarded to my agent.

Let's keep fingers crossed.

Hi Russki, could you please update my details in the tracker ? Thanks.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, IFTI said:

Hi Everyone, good day.

My file was opened today with document request.

Following are my details:

Applied : 18-Feb-2018

CO assigned: 03-May-2019

CO Name: Michael

Document requested: Health undertaking by filling up Form 815.

I have never heard any CO asking for such a document. I just filled up and forwarded to my agent.

Let's keep fingers crossed.

Hi Russki, could you please update my details in the tracker ? Thanks.

May I know what Heal undertaking? is it Health check ? 

5 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

5 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

If you visit immigration website you will find Form 815 (Health Undertaking). Details are in the form, mate. It's just a simple one.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, innipat said:

I called immigration today morning.

they asked me details and says please wait as you are still under processing time☹️

Also submitted complaint last night.

applied 25.02.2018

Same here I applied on 25th of February anD lodged complain 3 days ago. I haven't heard anything back from them. Now I am surprised that some ppl are getting direct grant from March application. 

33 minutes ago, roygao2008 said:

HI Everyone: PR expire in 5 years, After that, what we do?

Cheers

Hi

I don't think PR expires in 5 years because the period of your stay in Australia will be indefinite.

What expires in 5 years is the travel facility on your 887 permanent visa. 

After 5 years when your travel facility expires and you're offshore (outside AUS) and you wish to re-enter as permanent resident OR you're onshore (inside AUS) and you wish to travel, you will need to apply for a Return Resident visa.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/permanent-resident/overseas-travel

🙂

Edited by 02 Feb 18
Immi link added
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello Seniors!!!

I have a question to you all. Are we eligible to get childcare benefits as we have applied for 887visa? I have asked to my Tax agent and said 'NO' Just want to verify the reality. I know most of the mates got baby and we are becoming on hold for long time to get the approval of PR. Our baby needs to go to childcare to get ready for school. Please feel free to make a comments and advice. 

Thanks 

On 5/1/2019 at 2:31 PM, Russki said:

Hmmm... If I were you, I'd seek a 2nd opinion. 🙂 This is a serious step, you cannot make mistakes now, they will cost you a lot in the future...

And I would like to add that 

To be eligible for 887 visa application someone need to hold 489 or other eligible visas so this is definitely not possible and I suggest to get in writing with that MARA agent and definitely he won't do that 😊

Thanks 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bkht said:

Can you please tell from what t they called you? I just got a call today from no caller id n i missed it as i was at work. So i am wondering if that call was from immigration? 

Did they left you a voice mail

2 hours ago, MZH said:

Hello Seniors!!!

I have a question to you all. Are we eligible to get childcare benefits as we have applied for 887visa? I have asked to my Tax agent and said 'NO' Just want to verify the reality. I know most of the mates got baby and we are becoming on hold for long time to get the approval of PR. Our baby needs to go to childcare to get ready for school. Please feel free to make a comments and advice. 

Thanks 

No

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Junaid said:

And I would like to add that 

To be eligible for 887 visa someone good 489 and other eligible visas so this is definitely not possible and I suggest to get in writing with that MARA agent and definitely he won't do that 😊

Thanks 

Can I please know the original post. What was that query about ? May be I am missing on something 

6 hours ago, Nsingh said:

Can I please know the original post. What was that query about ? May be I am missing on something 

Sorry that  was posted in reply to AKIE who asked to add his partner in 887 visa application while she doesn't hold 489 visa,  it's my bad could not clearify and jumped over RUSKEE's conversation 😊

Sorry guys 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1