887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

15 minutes ago, ankit7775 said:

ya i already filled form 80 and form 1221 and filled all the details of parents and siblings

You did the right thing by providing details of your wife and your kid in accompanying family members. 🙂 You also effectively supplied details of "other" family members in form 80.

I honestly do not know whether you have to (or even can) amend the online form in immiaccount to include your parents and siblings in "other" family members. Maybe someone else can advise? But most importantly you included people who are applying for visa (you, wife, kid) in the correct location. So, big tick! 🙂 

47 minutes ago, Russki said:

You did the right thing by providing details of your wife and your kid in accompanying family members. 🙂 You also effectively supplied details of "other" family members in form 80.

I honestly do not know whether you have to (or even can) amend the online form in immiaccount to include your parents and siblings in "other" family members. Maybe someone else can advise? But most importantly you included people who are applying for visa (you, wife, kid) in the correct location. So, big tick! 🙂 

thanks for that

i think thats already enough information we provided to them, they should go through positively, without keeping negativity in mind.

anyways thanks for your reply 

1 hour ago, ankit7775 said:

hi guys

i m not sure about providing family information, i dint write anything in details for OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS

is it required to put details of parents, as i wast sure at the time of application but i was looking some recent quotes and realize that.

can someone guide me what to do now, as i give the details of my wife and baby only.. in accompanying member of family... 

Family information.png

I recommend to follow what you did for your 489 visa if that is what you are currently having now. If your 489 had parents details , then you will need to match it.

But if you did declare in form 80, then you will need to match it up.

For myself, I just declare anyway from my very abstract logic, for the home affairs to monitor my family movement in case they try to cross the "Mexican wall"

To update your 887 application details, best to fill in notification of incorrect answers under immi account/ update details.

But good question. Why do we need to have parents details anyway?

6 hours ago, Kusai said:

Hi guys if your 489 visa finishes and you’re on bridging visa then can you move to city while you waiting for your PR please let me know thanks 

@Kusai

Below quote is from Raed's experience.

In my opinion, the immigration's silence or inaction (no objection nor confirmation) to @Raed's email could be construed as an admission of YES.

Qui tacet consentire videtur, "silence means consent".

When VEVO explicitly states that the visa holder has full permission to work/study with NIL Visa Conditions, it should be interpreted in its plain, ordinary and straightforward meaning.

On 12/10/2018 at 6:45 PM, Raed said:

Hi... 

I got my 489 expired last October so my Bridging visa came into effect. In November i got offer to work in the city.. So I called the immigration more than 5 times and they all gave the same answer, if your VEVO is showing no condition then you can live and work anywhere.. and I also emailed the team10 3 times to inform about my intention to move based on the current situation and I didn't receive any objection (nor confirmation)... I actually moved last month and changed my address in immiAccont and still waiting... 

Applied 12 Feb 2018

Hope this help

9 hours ago, Kevin said:

Hi, guys. 

I have a plan to apply for 887 by December 2019, but my 489 visa is valid until 19 June 2022, which is considered as big enough time until the 887 grant. 

So, what if I apply for the 887 visa , but still 489 visa is in effect more than 2 years, is there any restriction to stay in overseas while waiting for 887 grant? 

Will I get any issue if I stay in overseas for long-term such as 6 months, possibly longer? 

Due to Australia political changes.... best you ask this question again 3 months before you apply for 887. A word of caution.... the future isn't so bright. I wonder if 887 visa still exist by then.

14 minutes ago, 02 Feb 18 said:

@Kusai

Below quote is from Raed's experience.

In my opinion, the immigration's silence or inaction (no objection nor confirmation) to @Raed's email could be construed as an admission of YES.

Qui tacet consentire videtur, "silence means consent".

When VEVO explicitly states that the visa holder has full permission to work/study with NIL Visa Conditions, it should be interpreted in its plain, ordinary and straightforward meaning.

Is it possible to share the email by Team10? It did says "non-confirmation" . Hard to be too trusting on verbal agreement.

1 hour ago, Sunnysideup said:

I recommend to follow what you did for your 489 visa if that is what you are currently having now. If your 489 had parents details , then you will need to match it.

But if you did declare in form 80, then you will need to match it up.

For myself, I just declare anyway from my very abstract logic, for the home affairs to monitor my family movement in case they try to cross the "Mexican wall"

To update your 887 application details, best to fill in notification of incorrect answers under immi account/ update details.

But good question. Why do we need to have parents details anyway?

yes i agree with you.

They are it should not affect anything , but one thing i have observed is they are just pinning up in 887 visa, otherwise i just had my parents visitor visa approved in 10 working days and wonder thing is the photograph size , sign and some more things were not as per their requirement, even i was expecting CO to contact me but just got the visitor visa grant directly, without question.

i can understand that family visitor visa is different but if the documents still has that much important then why assessement is different from the same department...

anyways i think they just want to screw us...

• Haha 1

Warning: Those who has heart issue do not read. Subject: Why is PR application slowing down

Brexit - https://www.immigration-downunder.com/blog/will-brexit-impact-australian-immigration/

Outsourcing

A.I integration

Kiwis as first priority

Your occupation - https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-19/skilled-migrants-waiting-years-for-permanent-residency/6481916

Home affair website

Failing state

Congested state

Turnbull new criteria

Abbot or rather in general almost everybody under the house

Weak Aussie dollar, Federal budget

Refugges above 16k

NBN

infrastructure

Losing national identity

Visa 457

Lack of skilled

Lower wages and higher housing price

As reported somewhere, 90% are non-Chinese, non-Korean, non- Japanese, non-Europe...….. you get the idea, Those who goes to prayer on Friday. Reference: Scott Morrison. But overall Scott is still very supportive due to budget of $5 million lost of income. 

Treasurer Scott Morrison said today it was temporary migration driving population growth up, so the government had tightened controls on 457 visas and extended the waiting list time for migrants to be able to claim welfare.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/this-is-what-would-happen-if-australia-halted-immigration-20160930-grsizn.html

https://www.news.com.au/national/is-immigration-too-high-in-australia/news-story/2122731601c632bc43ff36cdd3784af4

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-13/how-dutton-slowed-immigration/9646602

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-10/nsw-premier-calls-for-immigration-rethink/10358696

https://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/punjabi/en/article/2018/06/25/anti-immigration-sentiment-rises-sharply-australia-report

3 hours ago, Delfin said:

Guys, what happens when the name of the company your work for is different from the payor’s name on your payslips, payg, etc? Basically the trading name and the company name are different.

Wonder what the implication of this is.

HI. I think there is nothing to worry about it. If CO ask, you can just talk to your manager and get the letter of explanation from him. But i think the name of the company and the name on your payslips will be linked somehow.

6 hours ago, Delfin said:

Guys, what happens when the name of the company your work for is different from the payor’s name on your payslips, payg, etc? Basically the trading name and the company name are different.

Wonder what the implication of this is.

Always use the name thats mentioned on the payslip.

For example : If you are working for "Telstra" but the payslip says "Telstra communications Pty Ltd" You should always use the full name. 'Business operating names' should not be used at any point of you life on any application form.

Example 2: I worked at Telstra but I got paid through a different company lets say ABC pty Ltd. I must used ABC as my employer. 

10 minutes ago, toot said:

Always use the name thats mentioned on the payslip.

For example : If you are working for "Telstra" but the payslip says "Telstra communications Pty Ltd" You should always use the full name. 'Business operating names' should not be used at any point of you life on any application form.

Example 2: I worked at Telstra but I got paid through a different company lets say ABC pty Ltd. I must used ABC as my employer. 

I’m doomed then...

I used the trading name (store’s name) in my reference letter but a different name (company name) shows in my payslip, payg, and super statement.

HOWEVER, in my statutory declaration, i did mention “i was told by my employer at xxxx the reason the two names are different is because one is the trading name and the other is the company name”.

So im not sure how my CO will use this info.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Delfin said:

I’m doomed then...

I used the trading name (store’s name) in my reference letter but a different name (company name) shows in my payslip, payg, and super statement.

HOWEVER, in my statutory declaration, i did mention “i was told by my employer at xxxx the reason the two names are different is because one is the trading name and the other is the company name”.

So im not sure how my CO will use this info.

I dont think its a major issue : Worst case scenario they will ask for more proof for your employment. if it comes to that point, explain the issue with trading name and company name.

Check if this could be corrected with "Inform incorrect answers" link

Latest news....

There is a possibility some of the CO had been outsource so the homeaffairs guys /  girls wouldn't know or have access to your records/ status.

Possibly cheaper labour who is also in a different time zone.  

59 minutes ago, Sunnysideup said:

Latest news....

There is a possibility some of the CO had been outsource so the homeaffairs guys /  girls wouldn't know or have access to your records/ status.

Possibly cheaper labour who is also in a different time zone.  

Where did this come from? 😮 🙂 Are you sure?! OMG. Maybe, other way round, the customer service guys have been outsourced and they cannot access COs' files? I hope our files are in safe hands! 😉 

3 hours ago, Russki said:

Where did this come from? 😮 🙂 Are you sure?! OMG. Maybe, other way round, the customer service guys have been outsourced and they cannot access COs' files? I hope our files are in safe hands! 😉 

Our files in safe hand, but they are planning to give contracts to private company in cheaper price,

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Russki said:

I could be wrong..... who knows

Come to think of it I might have phrase my question to them by mistake. I was asking them if the CO are in/from Australia.

But most probably my father in law have more info about me than homeaffairs by now.

On 5/2/2018 at 4:19 PM, wincivil said:

All

Is there anybody here applied or about to apply by driving UBEREATS??

I have close to 5 months UBEREATS experience which I am going to claim for my 887 visa

I have remaining 7 months experience in other jobs 

Looking forward reply

Thanks

Hi have you applied with Ubereats? What is the update? What documents did you submit? 

16 hours ago, Sunnysideup said:

I could be wrong..... who knows

Come to think of it I might have phrase my question to them by mistake. I was asking them if the CO are in/from Australia.

But most probably my father in law have more info about me than homeaffairs by now.

What is your time line...thanks