1 hour ago, Katie said:

Well we did it..... 

“GRANT !  ❤️

Finally our golden email today!

18 months and 4 days later.. 👌😆 

C84AF81E-77A8-4CE9-85AF-E08ACF58192A.jpeg

Congratulations 

Finally they open your cage.

Guys any idea, how long they respond to complain?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nudgee said:

Wow finally, congratulations! Happy for u

Many many congratulation katie.. m so happy for u .. every time u use to write about leaving country and all i use to pray it shouldn't happen .. u should get ur grant soon .. happy days are here for uu.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Katie said:

Well we did it..... 

“GRANT !  ❤️

Finally our golden email today!

18 months and 4 days later.. 👌😆 

C84AF81E-77A8-4CE9-85AF-E08ACF58192A.jpeg

Katie, I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations and enjoy your new life!!! Now you won't need to drink wine to take the stress off, BUT you ABSOLUTELY need to in celebration!!!

• Thanks 1

Hi seniors I have a question that I have my husband and son included in my application. My son was born when I was on 489. In my immi account my son's name doesn't show in health assessment section and for me and my husband it shows finalised health assessment. Is it alright?

2 hours ago, Vinh said:

June applicants are the luckiest ones. Need only 12 months to be granted. We are now after that waiting for 18 months and more ;((

Hi Vinh,

Yes, we are not jealous. But why they can't treat us "first come, first serve basis".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bern83 said:

Katie, I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations and enjoy your new life!!! Now you won't need to drink wine to take the stress off, BUT you ABSOLUTELY need to in celebration!!!

Thank you x

It’s champagne tonight  🍾🥂 Lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’d like to say a big massive thank you to everyone in this group for your help n support.. I couldn’t  have done it without you all, I would have gone insane 🤪 

Good luck to everyone still waiting n let the flood gates open now 🤞

Thank you 😘 xxxxx 

• Like 9

I’d like to say a big massive thank you to everyone in this group for your help n support.. I couldn’t  have done it without you all, I would have gone insane [emoji2957] 
Good luck to everyone still waiting n let the flood gates open now [emoji1696]
      Thank you [emoji8] xxxxx 

Who is the case officer please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/20/2019 at 12:28 PM, Victor said:

We are experiencing the same problem since last evening

Applied for our 887 on 29th August 2018 through a migration Agent in Sydney living in a regional area of NSW for past three years still waiting for contact from a CO

I just noticed that our processing time gone down by a month from 16 to 18 to 16 to 17 months  they are probably updating processing times