887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, sunnny said:

Guys just got the golden email

applied 3rd april 2018

granted today by CO wilson

Hi @sunnny, congratulations. Do you mind sharing the docs that you have submitted pls. Also, what are the docs you have certified? Your feedback  will really help all members in this forum. 

59 minutes ago, copy said:

I believe they are clearing backlog 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

They have been doing it for last 1 year never finished. They are clearing backlog from last year January. Still a long way to go, one grant in a day is not sufficient enough. There are plenty applicant between July- December last year. Also, huge applicant from January - October this year. The waiting line  is getting bigger and bigger.  Increasing the processing time will not help either. This scenario is getting worst. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Soni said:

Hi @sunnny, congratulations. Do you mind sharing the docs that you have submitted pls. Also, what are the docs you have certified? Your feedback  will really help all members in this forum. 

+1

Just wanna ask if you guys have a list of your submitted documents (spreadsheet), it will be helpful. 

• Like 1

Hi Guys-  I was living with my brother initially for 5 months. Now i will have to get the stat declaration signed by him.  Does anyone have the content of what we should write in that declaration? 

Has anyone who has lived in sharing or without any residence proof  provided the stat declaration ?  If anyone can provide me the content that would be much appreciated. 

Hi Guys-  I was living with my brother initially for 5 months. Now i will have to get the stat declaration signed by him.  Does anyone have the content of what we should write in that declaration? 
Has anyone who has lived in sharing or without any residence proof  provided the stat declaration ?  If anyone can provide me the content that would be much appreciated. 
It's very simple, you can get stat Dec from any post office. Just need to fill the basic details details and it certified by GP or local police station.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

I moved to VIC in early Sep 2017 after living and working in Dubbo 1 year.

Hi Dave,
I think few regions do not allow us to move to the other regions in the first 2 years. They have the requirements since we apply the 489 visa. 
Make sure you read all requirements from the regions which sponsored you before moving to other regions.

can we move to other regional areas after completing 2 years of commitment in the sponsored regional area.

7 hours ago, Akie said:

U can do the statutory declaration and include the bill of council rate if he own the house or the contract, ledger account from agent to prove that ur brother has been living there.

2 hours ago, Yuvi said:

can we move to other regional areas after completing 2 years of commitment in the sponsored regional area.

Under the visa 489 condition, you are allowed to live in all regional areas which is listed on your granted letter. 

However, each region has the different requirements. As I know, some regions require to live for at least 2 years, other regions allow to move to other regions without any requirements. Make sure check with your sponsored region before moving. 

Under the visa 489 condition, you are allowed to live in all regional areas which is listed on your granted letter. 
However, each region has the different requirements. As I know, some regions require to live for at least 2 years, other regions allow to move to other regions without any requirements. Make sure check with your sponsored region before moving. 
Well at the time of nomination my state asked me to sign commitment letter which says 'This invitation is exclusively belongs to the nominated state and can not be transferred to any other state or territory and you have to live here for two years and work full time for one year.' now I have fulfilled the condition and already applied for 887.

1 hour ago, Yuvi said:

Well at the time of nomination my state asked me to sign commitment letter which says 'This invitation is exclusively belongs to the nominated state and can not be transferred to any other state or territory and you have to live here for two years and work full time for one year.' now I have fulfilled the condition and already applied for 887.

It is an obligation but not a legal requirement