887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

22 minutes ago, Imi said:

U know how your family details appear in the bottom of your form even if they are not a part of your application (I’m the single applicant and details of my parents and siblings can be seen at the bottom) 

do I need to provide/birth, marriage certificates and other related documents for them too. I didn’t do it as it’s not real SNT for my application but wanted to clarify  

This is a common thing that your parents and siblings are shown but they are not a part of your applications. So no documents need to be provided for them.

33 minutes ago, Stellajane said:

Me too, we've got 17 to date now on our tracker. And another 11 working days till the end of this month. Hoping to reach 30 grants this month. That would be great. 

Also, seems that more direct grants are received so people have been triple checking if they submitted all necessary documentation. Great work everyone!!!

(now only hoping that I get a direct grant also as I have been checking all documentation already for a trillion times.) 

Soon for you; very soonnn🤩

• Thanks 1

Hi GUys ! Curios to know what is the current timeline for the grants. Want to know the timeline for the Direct grants. People who got direct grant can they pleease provide the current timeline 

Direct grant is around 14 months, they are currently processing application submitted August 2018

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 10:41 AM, Saar said:

@Akie please check out the tracker in the link above, this will give you a fair idea of what is going on. 

Current processing times sit at 19-22 months according to website of Department of Home Affairs.

But there is a trend that people do get contacted for the first time (which could result in a direct grant) around 13-14 months.

Please make sure that you have submitted all necessary documents in your application in order to achieve a direct grant from first contact. If you need to supply more documents, you're usually up for another 3-4 months.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Stellajane said:

@Akie please check out the tracker in the link above, this will give you a fair idea of what is going on. 

Current processing times sit at 19-22 months according to website of Department of Home Affairs.

But there is a trend that people do get contacted for the first time (which could result in a direct grant) around 13-14 months.

Please make sure that you have submitted all necessary documents in your application in order to achieve a direct grant from first contact. If you need to supply more documents, you're usually up for another 3-4 months.

@Stellajane I am currently in the process of compiling all the docs together and will upload them immediately after I apply. What do u guys receommend me in uploading AFP ? Should I upload AFP immediately after I apply or after 2-3 months of application?  Also is my wife's name needed on all the bills and everything ? 

On 10/15/2019 at 11:15 AM, SJay said:

Hi Experts, 

I have moved to a new place in the same area over the last weekend and this is after the 887 application. I understand I need to submit the updated Form 80 and AFP. 

Just want to know whether I need to submit any other residential evidence for the new address as well, this is after the 887 application? and any other documentation that I have to submit? 

Experts, great if someone could assist me in resolving this query please? 

7 minutes ago, SJay said:

Experts, great if someone could assist me in resolving this query please? 

You don't need to upload new residential evidence unless the case officer asked for.  You can moved to a new place no restriction about that hopefully its a regional area matches the postcodes.  You just need to upload Form 929 Change of address and or passport details nothing else I believe. I applied with my lawyer he just asked for form 929 didn't asked for form 80 or AFP again. Lets see whats the other expert says.  

PR Grant.

Applied on 21/04/2018

Got PR grants today 17/10/2019

A family of 4, first contact for son's medical was on 14 June, 2019.

Changed job in June-  A fly-in fly-out  role from Darwin (NT)to Parkes (NSW)

Did change of circumstances and attached more payslips, contract and a new employment reference. 

Passport due to expire 6 November, 2019

CO-Micheal

Thanks mates for your amazing contributions. 

Edited by Gman
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Gman said:

PR Grant.

Applied on 21/04/2018

Did change of circumstances and attached more payslips, contract and a new employment reference. 

CO-Micheal

Congrats Big day for your family, Enjoy.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gman said:

PR Grant.

Applied on 21/04/2018

CO-Micheal

Many congrats @Gman 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Gman said:

PR Grant.

Applied on 21/04/2018

CO-Micheal

You got Man of the Match today!!! Congrats.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Gman said:

PR Grant.

Applied on 21/04/2018

CO-Micheal

Congrats mate.  Enjoy. 

1 hour ago, Gman said:

PR Grant.

Applied on 21/04/2018

CO-Micheal

Fantastic news