What have you done today to get yourself to Aus?

snifter

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rachael M Bowen

Police checks received today, came back no trace :policeman::wink: PHEW!!!!!!!!

so these have now been scanned and sent to our agents. next step is hopefully an e-mail saying WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA :jiggy:

Guest MandiMR2

Huge congrats Rachael, if you're like how I was you will be well excited!!!! The wait won't be long, I received notification of my visa been granted just 3 days after I received the police checks, as it was all electronic I wasn't required to forward anything. Hope it's as quick for you too.

Mandi x

PS purely in the need of research the long necks are goin down well lol x

Been so busy, not had time to stop by and post.

Anyways.... Shipping went last Friday in a Movecube. Fab service from them so far in every aspect. The driver was impressed and said he'd never seen anyone get as much in. We made use of every available inch I can tell you.

Bags are packed, eating dinner out tonight, sleeping on air mattresses one more night.

All loose ends tied up, son's last day at school today and the we fly out tomorrow via Singapore. Arrive in Adelaide on Friday morning.

Wooooohooooo

Been so busy, not had time to stop by and post.

Anyways.... Shipping went last Friday in a Movecube. Fab service from them so far in every aspect. The driver was impressed and said he'd never seen anyone get as much in. We made use of every available inch I can tell you.

Bags are packed, eating dinner out tonight, sleeping on air mattresses one more night.

All loose ends tied up, son's last day at school today and the we fly out tomorrow via Singapore. Arrive in Adelaide on Friday morning.

Wooooohooooo

Best of luck! You'll love it here!!

I'm hoping to give an update soon on my trip soon. Just been so busy. 35 degrees tomorrow. :cool:

Guest Rachael M Bowen

had the best phone call this morning from our Immigration agent John Adams, that I could have ever wished for. Today Thursday 10th October we have been granted out 189 visa!!!!!! words can't describe how I am feeling so a YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS will have to do. :jiggy:

Guest MandiMR2

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS RACHAEL!!!!!! Bet your all buzzin!!! Lol

It's my last day in Adelaide today, so feeling a little sad to be leaving, but eager to be returning to get on with preparing for move.

Will c u Sunday! X

Guest Rachael M Bowen

Yeah Mandi are heads have been away with the fairies since we got the news! even better news is that we don't have to sell our house in the UK!!!!! we bought it 3 years ago and totally gutted the whole place the only thing we didn't change were the windows!!! it's been a real labour of love :o)..would have been so sad to have to sell :o( p.s looking forward to the meet up....bit of a stupid question but are we meeting the north or south side? :wacko:

Guest MandiMR2

It's at Junction 5 of the M18. At the roundabout of M180. It's a MOTO services. I'm guessing you'll be coming north via the M1 then onto the M18, so you'll just get off at J5. I'll txt you huni. C u later x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest jo and james a'bear

today i have organised the plasterer and brought a new cooker for when we rent the houseand paid for the dogs blood tests, arriving in brighton in ug we very lucky as we dual citizens and have a house and car ready and waiting for us but looking to meet friends for our son who will be 5 yrs old anyone arriving with young children it be great to hear from you jo

• 2 weeks later...
today i have organised the plasterer and brought a new cooker for when we rent the houseand paid for the dogs blood tests' date=' arriving in brighton in ug we very lucky as we dual citizens and have a house and car ready and waiting for us but looking to meet friends for our son who will be 5 yrs old anyone arriving with young children it be great to hear from you jo[/quote']

Who are you using to ship the dogs? Bob at Petair has an excellent reputation