State Sponsorship tracker again!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Hi all-

only three am and still checking daily....

We have just been granted state sponsorship.....!!!!!

Had to wake Derek up to tell him....

Just one more form to submit but looks like we are coming to Oz.

Anna xx

congratulations.jpg

We're in the process of filling out visa application now, have to go to registras office today to get a full birth certificate as short version not accepted they want to have the one with parents nameson!! Oh well no one said it would be easy....

Sue

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest edenfieldpoms

Yay!! We got our 176 visa!! Hooray ;) Time to sell our house!! Whoop Whoop!!

Thanks fantastic news, congratulations!

Port noarlunga here we come!,

Get the bubbly out

Love april & will xxx

Guest winsonwongsg

hi,

Turn me blue :shocked:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Online Application Completed & Submitted

[/TD]

[TD]17 Jan 2012[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2] Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office

[/TD]

[TD] 23 Jan 2012 [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Application Decision

[/TD]

[TD]Approved[/TD]

[TD]16 February 2012[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Winson Wong

Guest winsonwongsg

Thanks Leeds1877!!!! I almost done with the form. But i am still struggling some of the question. :(

While waiting for the approval for SS, i had no Case Officer and the status is just empty. Not like yours where "no decision". I am quite worry but now i am relieved. :)

Now, need to get ready for my credit card and make payment once submitted the form :chatterbox:

We have chosen to post form so will courier it prob tomorrow...all ready except 1 question. I wonder how long the next bit takes till we knw we are in for sure!! Are you applying for 176 like us?

We are hoping to go in January/feb times lot to arrange in term of house, selling things and I want to research jobs etc.

Hubby going for a few weeks in summer (once visa sorted) to get registered as a teacher so can hit ground running when we arrive.

Guest winsonwongsg

hi Leeds1877,

Unfortunately not. I am applying for 475 provision visa. So, if visa is granted, i maybe going there for around Feb next year. I am working for a US IT company. So, i will still working for the same company but in different country. Drawing Singapore pay :( . So, at the same time, will look for a job in Adelaide. Once i found a job, i will resign from my post. I guess that will be much secure rather than going there without a job. Flying to Adelaide from Singapore does not take much time. I guess 7 hours. And 2 and 1/2 hour timezone different. :)

hi,

Turn me blue :shocked:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Online Application Completed & Submitted

[/TD]

[TD]17 Jan 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office

[/TD]

[TD]23 Jan 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Application Decision

[/TD]

[TD]Approved

[/TD]

[TD]16 February 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Winson Wong

A Big Congratulation to winsonwongsg!!!!!

Guest dmcevilly

Yayyyy!!! SA SS accepted!! 176 Visa applied for and details all submitted apart from medical which I have next week. All being well I'll have the big ACCEPTED in late March!! Tummy all in knots with excitement!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I haven't been on the forum for a little while as we've been busy getting medicals and police checks sorted since submitting our 176 visa application in January.

I wondered if anyone else on here from the UK is having to try and get hold of their old P60s? DIAC obviously assess you again for the points, and in addition to my husband's positive ACS assessment, have asked for P60s to cover the whole period of his professional experience, which is going back 8 years. :arghh:

He only has P60s from 5 years back and has asked the tax office if they can issue copies - i think DIAC also said a salary schedule from them would also be OK. Typical that his employer that far back has been taken over and could only provide him with his last two when working for them as all the old one's been archived.

Just wondered if any other UK forumites have had to do this and how long it took? This is all we need for them to issue our 176 visas!!! Also for anyone else on here, bear in mind you will probably be asked for similar by DIAC despite having a positive skills assessment and State Sponsorship.

Any shipping companies UK applicants on here would recommend?

And lastly, what exactly do you get when your visa is approved? Do you send your passport off or is it just recognised electronically at the Oz passport control?

Best Wishes to you all X

Guest dmcevilly

Not heard of anyone so far on here Petal38 being asked for P60's etc. Maybe its just a spot check making sure the likes of ACS and VETASSESS are doing their jobs correctly. Submitted my Visa Application on 18th Feb but still awaiting a CO to be assigned. Hopefully over the next few days looking back at other peoples experiences since the New Year I'll be assigned someone. :0))))

Dear All,

I have started my immigration process in Dec 2010. But due to change in immi rules in jun'11 I can't apply for 176 visa. My agent told me that no problem you can apply as 475 visa which is TR for 03 years and a path way to PR. As I had no other options then, I went for 475 visa. We have received our 475 visa stamp on passport in DEC'11.

Now I found my experience[ when I have applied for 475 then I had Experience of 7 years and few months, now in March'12 I will have 08 years of experience] now make me quilify for 176 visa, which is PR visa!!!

We don't yet arrive in Australia using 475 visa and our first entry date is given within NOv'12. Now my question is if I log a new and fresh application for 176 ? Can I do that?

What is the procedure now to go for 176 visa while we are holding another visa 475?

When we have to surrender our 475 visa? After 176 visa finalize or before?

If anyone have any such experience please share...

I have very limited time in hand, case if I got for new application I have to finalize all with in this June'12 before the new rules come.

Thanks in Advance...

Guest ian915

Hi,

I have sent the documents to SA Immigration for state sponsorship last week after positive occupation cerfification. Howvwr, the online tracking South Australia did not show documents to be received. Anyone face the same problem?

Guest Heather2011
Hi,

I have sent the documents to SA Immigration for state sponsorship last week after positive occupation cerfification. Howvwr, the online tracking South Australia did not show documents to be received. Anyone face the same problem?

it took mine about 10 days to show on the on line tracking page...don't worry...i know it's hard not to!

Guest Helchops

Hey all! Just to say congratulations to everyone who's recently got the news they wanted! Still keeping an eye on the tracker - thankfully no major problems! If anyone needs anything, PM me as it gets sent to my email!

We're still on track for July, and have booked the flights just a few days before the Olympics (eek!!). House is on the market, dog is booked and everyone knows!

We're just looking to see if one of us can secure employment before we go, but it's very difficult as employers have to take a leap of faith to employ someone who isn't currently in the country...still, it can't hurt to try!! Any tips!?

Guest dmcevilly

Wahoooooooo! I've got my VISA GRANT! Only got my CO assigned today but had already uploaded everything including Police Checks and Medicals. He just required some further proof of employment, which I emailed back as soon as I received the email. Then 15 minutes later I had my Visa Grant! I can't believe it! I want to wake everyone up!

Guest mahsamr
Wahoooooooo! I've got my VISA GRANT! Only got my CO assigned today but had already uploaded everything including Police Checks and Medicals. He just required some further proof of employment, which I emailed back as soon as I received the email. Then 15 minutes later I had my Visa Grant! I can't believe it! I want to wake everyone up!

Unbelievable :D Mega congratulation :)

Guest Heather2011

that's excellent news and really fast