887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

22 minutes ago, March9th2019 said:

Hello my friends today I received PCC. Can someone explain me the following statement. Is it good?

It is certified that there is no adverse information against Mr. ********* s/o ***********, holder Indian passport No ******, issues at *********** on ******* which would render him ineligible for IMMIGRATION PURPOSES OTHER THAN CITIZENSHIP for COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA.

Im concerned about the word “ineligible”. I mean the line. Please explain. I have received physical copy of PCC. That’s exactly what is mentioned in PCC along with the photo and native country stamps. 

Don’t worry, that is typical Indian English statement, should read the entire paragraph in one sentence. It is stupid to put negative words with confused statement.

You are good, no instances found in your case.Don't worry 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I am sailing in the self-employed path, I have a pty ltd registered business and I pay myself every week and BAS every Quarter and time sheets noted in payslip every week, super contribution done and with annual & sick leave.

But the latest profit/loss statement shows the business is in loss, so will it affect me when applying for 887 visa?

Or the fact that I have worked full time for one year with enough proof will be accepted. 

Please give your suggestion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rrthakkar said:

Guys i have a question- we received visa of our newborn baby first and then passport. So obviously there is no passport number mentioned in the visa. Do i need to inform someone to update the visa letter? We are travelling overseas next month.

Yes, please drop an email to IMMI.

They will attach passport number with your baby's Visa.

Any change in Passport detail must be informed to IMMI.

Thanks

19 hours ago, 887:- 24/12/2018 said:

You need to submit complaint on Compliments, complaints and suggestions or call on 133177 and explain your situation politely manner. If your email is not authorised point of contact please asked your migration agent to submit complaint on your behalf as you have already paid some service fees as well. 

I suggest you call them directly 133177 and Let them your situation.

Also make sure all the documents which has expiry date, please update that.

My agent did send them a letter, they haven't replied 

15 hours ago, Karti said:

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I am sailing in the self-employed path, I have a pty ltd registered business and I pay myself every week and BAS every Quarter and time sheets noted in payslip every week, super contribution done and with annual & sick leave.

But the latest profit/loss statement shows the business is in loss, so will it affect me when applying for 887 visa?

Or the fact that I have worked full time for one year with enough proof will be accepted. 

Please give your suggestion.

Business Loss would not impact your application; your proof of work should be good enough!

2 minutes ago, Hope said:

Hi July guys have anyone made a call to immigration lately ? 

We are running in 18 months I reckon we should 

i have given feedback yesterday and got this

On 19 November 2019, the Global Feedback Unit advised that your Regional skilled Migration visa is within the current published processing time.

Your Skilled-Regional application continues to be processed.

We ask that you keep your contact with the Department to a minimum, to allow processing of your own and other applications to proceed as quickly as possible.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ankit7775 said:

i have given feedback yesterday and got this

On 19 November 2019, the Global Feedback Unit advised that your Regional skilled Migration visa is within the current published processing time.

Your Skilled-Regional application continues to be processed.

We ask that you keep your contact with the Department to a minimum, to allow processing of your own and other applications to proceed as quickly as possible.

Ohh that means they don’t want us to contact more often 

who would if they do their job on time 😀😀

• Haha 4