State Sponsorship tracker again!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Guest LouiseMary

Adelaide bound, i dont know if you know anything on the grapevine, but we have submitted all doc's for 176, and last and final upload took place on 22/9 there does not appear to be any further progression by CO, any Ideas at all ...............!:err:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We did! We have been granted our State Sponsorship! Yayyyyy!!!!! We now have stubbs at the end of our fingers...:wink:

Congratulations!!!

Once I wrote my occupation had turned into medium availability when I've got 3rd LINE!!! So, I'm joining our nail biting club :) Hope all is going to be ok.

Guest La1ney
We did! We have been granted our State Sponsorship! Yayyyyy!!!!! We now have stubbs at the end of our fingers...:wink:

Congratulations Helchops!!!!!! Give those fingers a little rest. For at least a day or two. :smile:

Guest oidara

Congratulations, Helchops! And good luck, ovel! You should be okay. There are 4 other occupations that have been medium availability since 30th now with no change, so hopefully your occupation won't go to special conditions so suddenly.

Guest Adelaide_bound

Woo and indeed HOO!!!!!

So happy for you. Now for the 176 forms lol (don't worry, the actual visa isn't half as nerve racking we found) :wink::jiggy:

Guest Adelaide_bound
Adelaide bound, i dont know if you know anything on the grapevine, but we have submitted all doc's for 176, and last and final upload took place on 22/9 there does not appear to be any further progression by CO, any Ideas at all ...............!:err:

Sorry, I guess its just the way it goes with the number of applicants etc - what team are you on?

You could always email your CO to prompt them to tell them you've uploaded everything you think they need, is there anything else they need?

What has been moved to Met, and what hasn't? Maybe waiting on Meds or something?

Guest sksmith
HI sksmith

Welcome to the nail biting club, nothing has changed overnight - sigh.

Lets hope Helchops has some good news!

IrishStew (OH)

Thanks IrishStew and welcome Ovel (fingers crossed for us, our occupation is at medium right now too)! Congrats Helchops on your SS, so happy for you! Keep up posted on the 176 application process.

--

Just checked again on the off-chance ...and drumroll please... "Congratulations, Immigration SA is pleased to offer you State Government Sponsorship". They added the third line at approx. 11:30 a.m. their local time and must have made their decision the same day after we went to bed last night. Couldn't be happier, we had our hearts set on SA.

Quick question to those who've already applied for their 176. Did you have to start (or actually complete) your online 176 application to get your DIAC Visa Reference Number? (TRN etc...) to give to SA so they will generate a Form 1100 be generated and sent to DIAC?

Guest Helchops
Congratulations, Helchops! And good luck, ovel! You should be okay. There are 4 other occupations that have been medium availability since 30th now with no change, so hopefully your occupation won't go to special conditions so suddenly.
Congratulations Helchops!!!!!! Give those fingers a little rest. For at least a day or two. :smile:
Congratulations!!!
Once I wrote my occupation had turned into medium availability when I've got 3rd LINE!!! So, I'm joining our nail biting club :) Hope all is going to be ok.
Congratulations !! :biggrin: Helchops, great feeling isnt it ..................:jiggy:
Mnay contratulations! TRN No was only issued once the application was complete. Good Luck!
Congratulations Helchops, we are all so happy for you.
You better go get those fingers seen to, by the way I'm half way up my arm. Hee Hee !!! irishStew (OH)
Woo and indeed HOO!!!!!
So happy for you. Now for the 176 forms lol (don't worry, the actual visa isn't half as nerve racking we found) :wink::jiggy:

Thanks guys! We're hoping to lodge the 176 by Monday at the latest so will keep you up to date of course!

Irish Stew - You have to be next so keep checking (I'm sure you will!!!)... And good news for ovel on the 3rd line! Things are really happening this week...amazing!

It's such a great feeling knowing that we're on the right road; just hope now that everything else goes smoothly.

Guest Helchops

Could the following let me know if there are any updates regarding if their 176's are lodged?

Amy79

Newbietoaus

Adelaide1937

Manykids

FortWilliamLoyal

You're all currently listed as in receipt of South Australian State Sponsorship, but not having lodged the 176?

Just checked again on the off-chance ...and drumroll please... "Congratulations, Immigration SA is pleased to offer you State Government Sponsorship". They added the third line at approx. 11:30 a.m. their local time and must have made their decision the same day after we went to bed last night. Couldn't be happier, we had our hearts set on SA.

Hi Sksmith

wooh - that was quick you were in the nail biting club for all of couple of hours. Now I am really nervous.

Congratulations

IrishStew (OH)

Guest SuzieK

Helchop and SKSMith - Congratulation!!!! Wonderful to see some good news finally.

I have my third line - but it says - "Immigration SA is unable to provide an indication of processing times. Keep monitoring this page and your e-mail for the decision on your application."

I'm keeping everything crossed. We really want SA, and will be gutted if this doesn't work out.

Well done for those of you who have got SA SS and good luck to the rest of us who are waiting!!!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Quick question to those who've already applied for their 176. Did you have to start (or actually complete) your online 176 application to get your DIAC Visa Reference Number? (TRN etc...) to give to SA so they will generate a Form 1100 be generated and sent to DIAC?

Congrats on SS :)

You get your TRN when you've finished your application, submitted it and paid - that was the bit that stalled us lol. Once you've done that you click on the SA linky thing to send your 1100 and away it goes (although it doesn't look like anything has happened iirc) and your tracker on DIAC gets updated to 'MET' for SS proof :)

Guest LouiseMary
Sorry, I guess its just the way it goes with the number of applicants etc - what team are you on?

You could always email your CO to prompt them to tell them you've uploaded everything you think they need, is there anything else they need?

What has been moved to Met, and what hasn't? Maybe waiting on Meds or something?

yes all forms have been up loaded, inc, all medicals and PCC, My OH is having a chat with the agent later today, to maybe give a gentle nudge to the CO! I do know that the agent originally sent half of the forms in the incorrect format !!!!!!!! so was prompted by CO to correct! but CO has not come back yet.

should know more later.......... will keep you all posted.:unsure:

Thanks for the info though :smile:

Guest sksmith
Hi Sksmith

wooh - that was quick you were in the nail biting club for all of couple of hours. Now I am really nervous.

Congratulations

IrishStew (OH)

IrishStew - I have two possible theories on this - 1) Our docs were received just before yours, so maybe they are going in order... 2) FortWilliamLoyal got his SS earlier than expected when his profession was at medium availability, then closed shortly thereafter. Perhaps they will be closing Systems Admin soon and making quicker than usual decisions? (Really hope not for all those still waiting.) IrishStew, I think you'll be fine if your profession is still at high availability, hang in there. Anxious for you to get good news too.

Guest sksmith

Thanks guys! We're hoping to lodge the 176 by Monday at the latest so will keep you up to date of course!

Irish Stew - You have to be next so keep checking (I'm sure you will!!!)... And good news for ovel on the 3rd line! Things are really happening this week...amazing!

It's such a great feeling knowing that we're on the right road; just hope now that everything else goes smoothly.

Congrats Helchops and good luck with your 176 application. Thanks again for taking the lead with the tracker, it's been very helpful.

We're hoping to get started on our application this weekend, not sure how far we'll get. It's Thanksgiving in Canada and will be busy with all the festivities, just one more thing to celebrate!

Fingers crossed for Irish Stew and Ovel tonight!

Guest MarK Jowett

Hello Everybody!

Just wanted to introduce myself on here. Some of you may remember me from such threads as, 'ACS Application - how long' and the not so famous 'Ella - my poor German Shepard'

Anyway, today I got my positive skills assessment back after giving ACS a bit of badgering, and just now I have clicked the big rectangular SUBMIT button on the SA SS application form! - Whoopee!

So I guess that mean's i'm now able to hobnob with you lovely people who are waiting for State Sponsorship. So hello, nice to meet you!

I will have a look through this thread tonight, as i'm anxious to get my SS out of the way quickly due to my Occupation going down to 'MEDIUM Availability' on the Planning Level web page :(

Guest Helchops
Congrats Helchops and good luck with your 176 application. Thanks again for taking the lead with the tracker, it's been very helpful.

We're hoping to get started on our application this weekend, not sure how far we'll get. It's Thanksgiving in Canada and will be busy with all the festivities, just one more thing to celebrate!

Fingers crossed for Irish Stew and Ovel tonight!

Well, take a well deserved break for a couple of days! I think we deserve it after the tension over the last few weeks. I'm really hoping I can just chill out on the 176 side of things!