• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:jiggy::jiggy:Guess What? :jiggy::jiggy:

:jiggy::jiggy:We got it!:jiggy::jiggy:

Thanks everyone for your encouragement, I know I was a bit of a moan, but I know you understand!!!

IrishStew (OH):biggrin:

Congratulations!!! Hope I'll have got my SS soon :)

Thanks everyone for your encouragement, I know I was a bit of a moan, but I know you understand!!!

Congrats IrishStew, :jiggy:

Guest Guest8609

Congratulations Irish Stew. :smile:

I wish I had an update (all docs uploaded, medicals done!) about visa grant, but I noticed my OHs meds are finalised and mine are not received... I waited a bit and then contacted my medical centre - they say they have issues accessing my eHealth account and they contacted DIAC about it.

So, guys who are waiting for their meds to be received - you may think it's on CO's side (lack of status update to: Received), but it may as well be eHealth problem and your data is unavailable to CO.

Guest Adelaide_bound

Congrats IrishStew :D

And Helchops, hope you're having fun at your meds - its a very easy, almost non-event I found really! (But am still jealous of OH getting to see his X-ray and me not lol)

Guest LouiseMary

Congratulations IrishStew.............bet your over the moon !!! :biggrin:

Guest LouiseMary

I wish I had an update (all docs uploaded, medicals done!) about visa grant, but I noticed my OHs meds are finalised and mine are not received... I waited a bit and then contacted my medical centre - they say they have issues accessing my eHealth account and they contacted DIAC about it.

So, guys who are waiting for their meds to be received - you may think it's on CO's side (lack of status update to: Received), but it may as well be eHealth problem and your data is unavailable to CO.

Hi Lenore

i see you are on a simular track to us with your 176, ours seems to be dragging, our meds did upload fine though on 22nd sept, but CO has not reviewed any more since the 5th sept, when we had first CO contact, i dont know how your case is progressing, just seems to be a little slow ??:unsure:

Guest MarK Jowett

ARGH! Just when I was getting excited about my positive skills assessment - my occupation (systems administrator) goes down to low availability - the end of the road could be nigh!

Guest Guest8609
Hi Lenore

i see you are on a simular track to us with your 176, ours seems to be dragging, our meds did upload fine though on 22nd sept, but CO has not reviewed any more since the 5th sept, when we had first CO contact, i dont know how your case is progressing, just seems to be a little slow ??:unsure:

Not really, we got a CO after 8-9 days, but had to wait for almost a month to get medicals done.

Also because of getting a CO so early, we didn't have eg relationship docs uploaded. After uploading them I sent an email to CO about this update + some simple question (a trick so that it looks like enquiry, not just urging, LOL) and CO updated relationship docs to Met almost straight away.

So, in general, it goes really smooth; the only thing is the eHealth issue. But we're not in a hurry :)

Anyway, if medical staff can't solve the eHealth issue or they procrastinate I will contact CO. I wonder if they were trying to solve it straight away or just started after I asked them... Or if they really had those issues with eHealth :D

LouiseMary, if I were you I would ask CO about the status of the visa and whether they need some further info from you. Again I would mask my pestering by starting with some question, haha!

Guest LouiseMary
Not really, we got a CO after 8-9 days, but had to wait for almost a month to get medicals done.

Also because of getting a CO so early, we didn't have eg relationship docs uploaded. After uploading them I sent an email to CO about this update + some simple question (a trick so that it looks like enquiry, not just urging, LOL) and CO updated relationship docs to Met almost straight away.

So, in general, it goes really smooth; the only thing is the eHealth issue. But we're not in a hurry :)

Anyway, if medical staff can't solve the eHealth issue or they procrastinate I will contact CO. I wonder if they were trying to solve it straight away or just started after I asked them... Or if they really had those issues with eHealth :D

LouiseMary, if I were you I would ask CO about the status of the visa and whether they need some further info from you. Again I would mask my pestering by starting with some question, haha!

Thanks Lenore, ill keep you posted :smile:

Guest sksmith
Hi All

Thanks for all your congrats, we are walking around with big grin this morning.

It is indeed a great start to the week.

It's raining "cats and dogs in Norn Ireland" and I'm dreaming of Aussi sun!!!!

176 Here we come.

IrishStew.

Congrats IrishStew!!!! So happy for you.

Guest sksmith
Congratulations IrishStew!!! I knew you'd get there in the end! Lodge that Visa!

We have our meds today (front loading)...just getting ready to go...*nervous*!

Hope your meds go well, good luck.

Guest sksmith
ARGH! Just when I was getting excited about my positive skills assessment - my occupation (systems administrator) goes down to low availability - the end of the road could be nigh!
Hang in there Mark, fingers crossed for you.

Guest Guest8609
Hi All

Thanks for all your congrats, we are walking around with big grin this morning.

It is indeed a great start to the week.

It's raining "cats and dogs in Norn Ireland" and I'm dreaming of Aussi sun!!!!

176 Here we come.

IrishStew.

Well, I'm in Norn Ireland, too, and I must say that this year is extremely sunny :biglaugh:. I think in 2008 we couldn't mow the lawn because the grass was always wet. There were only 2 weeks of sun in the summer.

And that's why I want to LIVE in the place with sun!!!

Guest Helchops
Congrats IrishStew :D

And Helchops, hope you're having fun at your meds - its a very easy, almost non-event I found really! (But am still jealous of OH getting to see his X-ray and me not lol)

Meds were great fun!

We managed to book a centre (Spire Hospital, Little Aston) that was nine miles from our home. I rang up Friday, thinking we'd be waiting weeks, and got in very quickly indeed!! Amazing levels of service.

So hopefully, frontloading will be worth it. Obviously, we have no CO at the moment, but the plan is to have most things (hopefully all things) in place when we get assigned one!! Just hope we get the grant within the year so that we don't have to re-do meds and police checks!!

Guest two_chants

Hi Lenore

We seem to be having the same problem as you. My meds are showing finalised but my daughters are only half received and my son's status has not changed at all!

Very frustrating as I've loaded PCC and other docs so just waiting for this, although my CO has not changed the other documentation to met either. I have emailed our medical centre today but not received a reply yet.

We are in a bit of a rush though as my job finishes in November and I want to get over as soon as possible.

I'll keep you posted.

Guest Guest8609
Hi Lenore

We seem to be having the same problem as you. My meds are showing finalised but my daughters are only half received and my son's status has not changed at all!

Very frustrating as I've loaded PCC and other docs so just waiting for this, although my CO has not changed the other documentation to met either. I have emailed our medical centre today but not received a reply yet.

We are in a bit of a rush though as my job finishes in November and I want to get over as soon as possible.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks. Well, it's hard to tell in your case whether it's CO who doesn't update the status or medical centre not sending test results. Good idea to start checking with medical centre first.

Guest LouiseMary
Hi Lenore

I'll keep you posted.

Hi two_chants, i had this only half the medicals were posted as met, the rest were marked not recieved. I called the hospital , which was a week later as i had been waiting to see an update on the DIAC website,to be told sorry but the doctor just has to sign them off this afternoon!!!!!!!!!!! I said so does that mean they will be received today at the DIAC then? Yes was the reply.

The next morning all health req. met and finalised for everyone. As its all emailed direct. So I'd chase the hospital.

hope this helps a bit