State Sponsorship tracker again!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Guest SuzieK

Hi Helchops!

I got my 3rd line - if you can call it that - about SA not being able to guarantee processing time, etc. Still, it's an update!

Mark and Weeze - happy hobnobing!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest manykids!

Big congrats to helchops and sksmith - and to anyone else who has good news this week. It feels good to be on the move with everything rather than just waiting! Although I am sure it will be equally as stressful at each stage untill we all finally get our visas ( fingers crossed) and can then take a big deep breath and enjoy - hopefully!!!! Thanks for all the advice and support along the way so far it definitly helps knowing others are with and know how you are feeling :) x

Guest sksmith
Hi Helchops!

I got my 3rd line - if you can call it that - about SA not being able to guarantee processing time, etc. Still, it's an update!

Congrats SuzieK on the 3rd line, won't be long now!:jiggy:

Welcome to Weeze and Mark.

Guest sksmith
Well, take a well deserved break for a couple of days! I think we deserve it after the tension over the last few weeks. I'm really hoping I can just chill out on the 176 side of things!
Thanks Helchops, I actually wasn't sleeping that well this week either... Will relax and have a celebratory drink this weekend. I think I'll feel even better after lodging the 176. One more big push for us Helchops, then we can relax. Lol, that sounds a little like childbirth...

Guest LynseyB
Ok guys bit of an update. I have just found out that I was one month short of the required three years work experience and that was why my application was rejected! They took my work experience from date I qualified as an Accountant (even though I had to demonstrate three years work experience to get that in the first place!) and then ignored my maternity leave. This left me one month short - can't believe it.

Will be resubmitting my application at the end of September to play it safe. Gutted that SS decisions are taking so long now.

Will update you for the tracker when my application is in.

Thanks!

Hi guys!

For all of you who remember my trials and tribulations (and the fact that I stand out like a sore thumb on the tracker in red!!!!) just to let you know that our SS application has been submitted again today with our documents en-route. Hopefully we will be successful this time!

Have been monitoring everyone's successes and I just want to say congrats to you all for SS and 176 grants.

Helchops - Doing a great job. Can you update the tracker for me?

Thanks.

Guest Helchops
Hi Helchops!

Excellent! Hopefully your good news will be just around the corner!!

Guest Helchops
Thanks Helchops, I actually wasn't sleeping that well this week either... Will relax and have a celebratory drink this weekend. I think I'll feel even better after lodging the 176. One more big push for us Helchops, then we can relax. Lol, that sounds a little like childbirth...

Lol! Yep... except this is more painful! We're still sorta thinking, 'Gotta get 176 in...' but you're right - I think we'll relax after that's done. I've had stress headaches for two weeks now, looking forward to those going away!

Guest Helchops
Hi guys!

For all of you who remember my trials and tribulations (and the fact that I stand out like a sore thumb on the tracker in red!!!!) just to let you know that our SS application has been submitted again today with our documents en-route. Hopefully we will be successful this time!

Have been monitoring everyone's successes and I just want to say congrats to you all for SS and 176 grants.

Helchops - Doing a great job. Can you update the tracker for me?

Thanks.

Hi LynseyB

I was actually going to send you a PM to see how you were getting on.

Great news about your application - I'll remove the red line, and paint you blue (maybe tomorrow)! I was getting upset about that red streak spoiling the colour scheme anyway...:wink:

Guest FortWilliamLoyal

Congratulations Helchops:smile:

If you update the 176/SS tracker, you can update me for 176 applied on the 7th October 2011... Wish me luck people!:cool:

Guest FortWilliamLoyal

If you meet all the criteria, you'll get it! Don't worry.

I was worried about what I wrote in the "Why do you want to live in SA?" section as I wrote 100 words and nothing more, yet I still got the SS!

If you meet all the criteria, you'll get it! Don't worry.

I was worried about what I wrote in the "Why do you want to live in SA?" section as I wrote 100 words and nothing more, yet I still got the SS!

Hi FortWilliamLoyal

I know you are right, but somtimes it's hard to be keep sane, never mind rational. As far as I can see we tick all the boxes.

Another coffee and we will be fine!!!

Thanks for the encouragement and all the best with the 176.

IrishStew (OH)

Guest FortWilliamLoyal
Hi FortWilliamLoyal

I know you are right, but somtimes it's hard to be keep sane, never mind rational. As far as I can see we tick all the boxes.

IrishStew (OH)

No worries mate, you'll get there soon! Most likely early next week.

SA processing seems to be a bit jumbled about just now to be honest, I think they've just been completing applications that were for occupations nearing the planning level, just so they could move onto others!

I only lodged the 176 this morning yet I've still checked the status at least 2/3 times in the last few hours:biggrin: This visa process does mad things to the brain!

Guest Helchops
Hi FortWilliamLoyal

IrishStew (OH)

I'm sorry you've not heard anything...I can't imagine going over the weekend again...

Still, you were seven days after us, so, including the weekend, it's got to be really soon!! Just hang on in there - I'm sure you'll get it, and then be panicking over lodging the 176!!

Guest SuzieK

GET IN!!!!!

COLOUR ME GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

We got our SS! W'Hooo :jiggy:

Visa application has been lodged since October 2009! Will be sorting the police checks and booking the medicals this weekend.

Good luck to everyone still waiting x

--- how the smeg do you do the signature line at the bottom?! lol

GET IN!!!!!

COLOUR ME GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

We got our SS! W'Hooo :jiggy:

Visa application has been lodged since October 2009! Will be sorting the police checks and booking the medicals this weekend.

Good luck to everyone still waiting x

--- how the smeg do you do the signature line at the bottom?! lol

Hi SuzieK

After such a long wait you need a medal. Congratulations.

The rest of us will just have wait just a little longer - I hope. I must admit I am a bit nervous, we have a big birthday in early Dec that puts us beneath the points threshold. Although we have been trying to make this move for 3.5years it was only under the new points system and after Aug this year that we could apply, so small window = nervous wait.

IrishStew (OH)

Guest SuzieK
Hi SuzieK

After such a long wait you need a medal. Congratulations.

The rest of us will just have wait just a little longer - I hope. I must admit I am a bit nervous, we have a big birthday in early Dec that puts us beneath the points threshold. Although we have been trying to make this move for 3.5years it was only under the new points system and after Aug this year that we could apply, so small window = nervous wait.

IrishStew (OH)

Thanks IrishStew.

You'll hear soon, I'm sure of it. Big Hugs

Guest Helchops
Hi Helchops,

Can you turn us green? Thanks!

What do you mean? I'm confused?! You've applied but not received? If so, Blue is the colour you should be...!