State Sponsorship tracker again!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Friends! I GOT the SS !!! WOOO HOOO!! Hardly had I discovered my occupation turned 'low availability', when I saw my application was approved!

Congratulations Ovel - you can stop biting those fingernails (or should I say stubs) now! What a relief.

Suz

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We had our medicals on Saturday at the Bridge clinic in Maidenhead. Everyone down there was so nice. Jarods info is already showing as received online. Ours should be up on Wednesday once all the results are in. Just gotta wait a little longer for the police checks to come back. :jiggy:

Guest Inadelaide

Sharing my SA SS status- Online application submitted 7th Oct 2011 ,Doc received 13 Oct 2011 and SA SS Approved 17th Oct 2011.

All the best to all who is waiting for SA SS.Best wishes to all.

Guest Adelaide_bound
So frustrated, Ive completed the 176 Visa and got to the payment page and its only credit card! :realmad:

I have never had a credit card so have had to order one just for this! Thats another week delay! Grrr :mad:

You can use a debit card, we did :)

Sorry guys silly question here, When requesting form 1100 from SA Immi did you just enter the TRN Number? It says: include the CLF, BCC, TRN, ICSE portion of the Reference. I think I only have the TRN number?! :arghh:

Sorry guys silly question here, When requesting form 1100 from SA Immi did you just enter the TRN Number? It says: include the CLF, BCC, TRN, ICSE portion of the Reference. I think I only have the TRN number?! :arghh:

Hi lpkm

I think what you need to do (and we did) is preceed number with "TRN :" eg TRN ABCDEFGH

IrishStew (OH)

Guest Heather2011
Sharing my SA SS status- Online application submitted 7th Oct 2011 ,Doc received 13 Oct 2011 and SA SS Approved 17th Oct 2011.

All the best to all who is waiting for SA SS.Best wishes to all.

That was quick! which occupation are you?

Guest sksmith
Hey, it's my trun for a qyestion ;p

I can't download form 80, from the "all forms" section on the DIAC website.

The copy I downloaded somtime ago has a date of the bottom of the page 11/09 - is this still valid?

Thanks

IrishStew (OH)

Hi IrishStew, was just able to download the form and

"80 (Design date 11/09) - Page 8" So I think you're good.

Guest Adelaide_bound

Maybe make sure its the correct version IrishStew - there is an old one and a new one - I filled in the old one originally (which I got from somewhere ages before we submitted with DIAC), then when it was requested by our CO I downloaded one from the link on our DIAC tracker page for hubby, and it was different from the one I'd already filled in, so I had to re-do mine.

Maybe check with CO?

Guest Guest8609
Is Form 80 something that is requested once you get your CO? Just wondering as I never uploaded it with my original documents.

We were never asked for Form 80, so we didn't upload it.

Wow this online system is awful! Its completely disjointed having to log into a different URL to upload etc..

Ive uploaded the documents its asked for then logged back in to track progress and still says required against all of the document checklist, is this normal?!

Luke

In the auto email they sent after completion it stated the below.

I played it "safe" with form 80 but I think I will leave 1221 until asked.

lPKM - Yes mine's the same, I don't expect it to change until I have a CO.

IrishStew (OH)

If you have not already done so, you will need to provide the department with the documents listed below by attaching these documents to the eVisa browser:

- birth certificate or other evidence of age;

- copy of passport Personal Particulars/Photograph(bio-data) page;

- IELTS English Test Report Results;

- evidence of recent Australian qualifications - this includes transcript(s) and letter(s) of completion or evidence of recent work experience;

- form 80 - Personal Particulars for Character Assessment;

- form 1221 - Additional Personal Particulars Information;

- passport photograph;

- receipt for application for AFP check and your AFP check (if you have applied for an onshore GSM visa);

- evidence of arrangements to undergo a medical examination (if you have applied for an onshore GSM visa);

- satisfactory skills assessment for your nominated occupation. Please include all evidence of work experience you used to obtain this assessment. If you applied for an onshore GSM visa please also provide evidence of when you applied for your skills assessment

- overseas police clearances (if you have applied for an onshore GSM visa) - you must provide a police clearance certificate from each country where you have lived for a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years. These 12 months are calculated cumulatively, not consecutively. The Character Requirements Penal Clearance Certificates form (formerly known as form 47P) provides country-specific instructions on how to obtain a police clearance and is available on the department's website: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/.

Guest Adelaide_bound
Wow this online system is awful! Its completely disjointed having to log into a different URL to upload etc..

Ive uploaded the documents its asked for then logged back in to track progress and still says required against all of the document checklist, is this normal?! Luke

I thought it wasn't too bad considering some of them - at least you can upload stuff, so it does its job lol.

It will still say 'required' until the CO has looked at it, and then it will change to 'Met' - its not an automated system, its human driven, there isn't a stage between 'required' and 'yes, its completely fine and you've met the criteria' - if it were automated it wouldn't be able to check it was ok, just that you had uploaded something - after all, just because you called something your birth certificate, doesn't mean it isn't a picture your child coloured in for you, does it I guess?

Guest Adelaide_bound
Is Form 80 something that is requested once you get your CO? Just wondering as I never uploaded it with my original documents.

Some people are asked for it, some not it seems - I wouldn't fill it in until/unless you are asked, as its horrible lol.

Guest Adelaide_bound
In the auto email they sent after completion it stated the below.

I played it "safe" with form 80 but I think I will leave 1221 until asked.

IrishStew (OH)

Haven't heard of anyone actually being asked for 1221 Stew - perhaps its more for HR applicants, and even then only some of them?