State Sponsorship tracker again!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Do you need to upload 12 months of pay slips? I'm wondering whether to add them individually or get Liz to make me one large document from them. I have pdf pay slips now anyway, and Liz is a demon with Acrobat.

Hi Chris, I tried that using PDF Direct, but the file size was too big @ 4MB and DIAC rejected it.

IrishStew (OH)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Helchops
Hi Chris, I tried that using PDF Direct, but the file size was too big @ 4MB and DIAC rejected it.

IrishStew (OH)

I'm on a mac, but I downloaded some free compression software for Preview and got all the files down to under 100K. I think I've got the link if anyone needs it...but it's only for mac.

Guest FortWilliamLoyal

Helchops, I'd imagine we will get our CO this week coming...

The CO Allocation list said 2 weeks ago on the 7th October that everyone who applied up until 20th September 2011 has been contacted by a CO. The new list should be up soon as it's updated fornightly.

Guest Helchops

Yeh - fingers crossed! I know that a lady who applied on 29th September got hers yesterday (20th October) which puts us at around Friday, give or take a few days. I know that the re-classification recently delayed things a little, but I guess we'll find out when they update their CO Allocation List this coming week.

Guest Guest8609
Medicals done today :biggrin: One step closer. Now to upload form 80 and some payslips then the waiting begins! Whats the average waiting time from lodging to get a CO or visa grant?

I'd like to mention (again) that we did not upload form 80, CO never asked for it, and we got our Visas. :)

Guest Chris_J

We may just do form 80 anyway, Liz is worrying about not doing it.....

I can't find 2 of my P60s to evidence 8 years employment, although it does say 8 in the last 10 so maybe I can get away with it.... hmmm does it have to be a solid 8 year block? I've been in the same job since 2001 anyway and my employer reference letter say so too.

Hi guys,

I haven't got to this part of visa stage yet, I'm waiting for SS approval, but do you mind me asking, do you have to have P60's as evidence that you've been working? The reason i ask is that I had to prove that I have had >10yrs work experience with the ANMAC, nursing skills assessment, do you think I will need to prove this for Visa?

Thanks

Bev

Guest Adelaide_bound
Hi guys' date='

I haven't got to this part of visa stage yet, I'm waiting for SS approval, but do you mind me asking, do you have to have P60's as evidence that you've been working? The reason i ask is that I had to prove that I have had >10yrs work experience with the ANMAC, nursing skills assessment, do you think I will need to prove this for Visa?

Thanks

Bev[/quote']

You only need them as part of your evidence ie if you can prove it other ways that is fine, its just most people have easy access to their P60s and payslips so find those easiest to give as evidence - if you've got other evidence your CO will be ok with that (eg I didn't have a letter from my current employer, and explained why to CO, they were fine with this and asked if I had anything else instead (so I gave a few more P60s and payslips - I was working for multiple employers hence multiple P60s in my case).

HTH (and makes sense lol).

Guest two_chants

WE GOT OUR VISA!!! :biggrin:

House rented out from November 9th, will be booking flights soon for December 6th! Adelaide here we come, so excited.

Thank you to everyone on here for all your support. I hope to see you all in Adelaide in the future

Please add us to the SS tracker!

As some of you may remember, we were just about to apply under the Software Engineer job code when it went to Special Conditions on 4 October! Well, luckily we have been able to get a reassessment as Analyst Programmer which just came through this morning, so we're ready to send off our SS application at last (my husband is just on the phone to Fedex as we speak!). Fingers crossed we get in in time. I see two more occupations have gone off-list today - hope nobody here has been affected by that.

Guest Helchops

Congratulations Two-chants and Josie!!! We shall update the tracker later!!! Hoping to have our meds sorted today, Dan and Helenas are uploaded but mine (Carlie) are not!

I hope it all gets sorted today, DIAC have updated their timeframe for CO allocation!!!

Guest LouiseMary
We got it! Visa granted!!! :arghh:

We are so excited! All the best for all those waiting - Come on LouiseMary - Your turn!

Oh Congratulations Josie, really well done, and Two_Chants so pleased for you both.

:biggrin:

All my docs are met but the agent forgot to send one birth certificate, we thought she sent it thursday night but she emailed us friday night to say she didnt have it!!!!!!!!!

All quicky uploaded for Monday, still not met. just waiting .....................:arghh:

Guest Guest8609

LouiseMary - I would be raging if my agent forgot to ask for/upload such basic documentation. They take so much money for their services!

Thanks God I never hired one.

Guest LouiseMary
LouiseMary - I would be raging if my agent forgot to ask for/upload such basic documentation. They take so much money for their services!

Thanks God I never hired one.

Thanks lenore, yes i know, can you believe it, especially as we thought it had gone thursday night! Im so angry, but hopefully now they have it, the co will turn it to met, its the last doc ! but still not met. Maybe tomorrow :unsure: