State Sponsorship tracker again!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Guest Guest8609
After nearly 3 years!!! of real ups and downs !Cannot quite believe our Visa was granted today! and thanks everyone for all your support,On Halloween as well, and my lucky number has always been 13 !!! see you over there,:jiggy::biggrin::jiggy:

Good luck to everyone waiting it will soon happen!:smile:

Yay!!!

At last!

CONGRATULATIONS !

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Kalinka

Hi there!

I am new to this great forum.

Can you please add me to your list:

SA SA applied online 11.10.11

Docs rec'd by SA 14.10.11

Now just waiting...

Guest Kalinka
Things develop. I got a CO today, and I was requested PCC, Medicals and, the most difficult issue - Evidence of functional english (overall 4.5) from my wife.

Hi Oleg,

Of course my previous post was meant for you. Glad that a fellow Slav is going so well!

Guest FortWilliamLoyal

Now seeing as some of my documents have been changed to "Met", I'm assuming I've been assigned a CO. However, I still have no email from them which makes me think I might have entered my contact address wrong, is there anywhere I can check and maybe change it?

I am also on the same boat. I have applied for 'Analyst Programmer' for 475. Here is the details:

Assessment applied: 02/10/2011

Assessment received: 27/10/2011

Applied for SS: 28/10/2011

Paper works received by SA: 31/10/2011

Previously I applied for SS from VIC. Unfortunately they denied. Now again trying. I heard that SA is a bit reluctant to grant SS for IT people. I am not sure.

Now seeing as some of my documents have been changed to "Met", I'm assuming I've been assigned a CO. However, I still have no email from them which makes me think I might have entered my contact address wrong, is there anywhere I can check and maybe change it?

If the CO doesn't require anything i.e. you front loaded then there is no reason for them to contact you :smile:

Did you front load with meds and PCC?

Hi FortWilliamLoyal

When you submitted your 176 app, you should have had an automatic email from them stating that it had been received (as below), if you have this then your email address is correct, chill, if not might be worth chasing.

IrishStew (OH)

Dear "FortWilliamLoyal"

This email confirms receipt of an application by FortWilliamLoyal for a Skilled - Sponsored (VE 176) visa by the Central Office office on the above date.........

Guest FortWilliamLoyal

lkpm, yes I did front load with the medicals so all seems good then.

IrishStew, I did get that email, I just couldn't remember whether or not I entered a contact email in somewhere else on the application!

My police checks arrived this morning so I will sort out the remaining documentation tonight and hopefully get my grant soon.

Guest seba771
I am also on the same boat. I have applied for 'Analyst Programmer' for 475. Here is the details:

Assessment applied: 02/10/2011

Assessment received: 27/10/2011

Applied for SS: 28/10/2011

Paper works received by SA: 31/10/2011

Previously I applied for SS from VIC. Unfortunately they denied. Now again trying. I heard that SA is a bit reluctant to grant SS for IT people. I am not sure.

Why VIC didn't give you the sponsorship?

I just checked the list and your occupation status in SA is High availability so if you sent all the papers correctly you don't have to worry about it and you'll get the sponsorship ;)

Guest seba771
seba771,

It was the previous year application. Just before they stopped accepting ICT applications. I am not sure why rejected my application. They only said that they could not offer any sponsorship now :(.

It happen the same to a friend of mine from Colombia. He got the same answer and it was because VIC had no more availability for ICT.

Why you didn't apply this year with VIC? It because the IELTS requirement?

It happen the same to a friend of mine from Colombia. He got the same answer and it was because VIC had no more availability for ICT.

Why you didn't apply this year with VIC? It because the IELTS requirement?

Yes, my IELTS score (L9, R8.5, S6.5, W6, O7.5) does not meet their new requirement. My IELTS will expire on 20th Feb 2012. So, SA is my last chance. If SA denied then I will sit again for IETLS. Good thing is I have re-assessed my ACS assessment which will be valid for 2 years.

Guest seba771
Yes, my IELTS score (L9, R8.5, S6.5, W6, O7.5) does not meet their new requirement. My IELTS will expire on 20th Feb 2012. So, SA is my last chance. If SA denied then I will sit again for IETLS. Good thing is I have re-assessed my ACS assessment which will be valid for 2 years.

Yes. I know the feeling. IELTS it's a pain in the "neck" for people that don't speak English since they born but it's the way it is.

Don't worry about the sponsorship. You already did the critical part (apply and send the papers) with High Availability status in your occupation.

Yes. I know the feeling. IELTS it's a pain in the "neck" for people that don't speak English since they born but it's the way it is.

Don't worry about the sponsorship. You already did the critical part (apply and send the papers) with High Availability status in your occupation.

Thanks. I hope you are also in good shape :)

I just checked the list and your occupation status in SA is High availability so if you sent all the papers correctly you don't have to worry about it and you'll get the sponsorship ;)

Is this really true? I asked the same question a few pages back. If docs are marked as received when the occupation is still high availability does it mean there's basically a 99% chance that there will still be places by the time they process the application? We also applied for Analyst Programmer! Getting worried that the occupation suddenly seems so in demand!

Is this really true? I asked the same question a few pages back. If docs are marked as received when the occupation is still high availability does it mean there's basically a 99% chance that there will still be places by the time they process the application? We also applied for Analyst Programmer! Getting worried that the occupation suddenly seems so in demand!

Most of the ICT occupations are already filled out. So, people are rushing to rest high availability occupations. Please don't worry, everything will be fine.

Guest seba771

Oidara,

Let me tell you my experience. I sent the papers when my occupation was in Medium Availability with many other occupations.

My papers arrived, I was assessed and I got my sponsorship. The same day my occupation change to Low Availability and now is under Special Conditions.

Saroar did all he can do and the situation is pretty different than with VIC sponsorship. That means that he and you are in the best position to get your sponsorship (your documentation is there and there is High Availability).

Now, you only have to wait.

Seba

Hi Everyone:

Updates for the Trackers -

176 Tracker

SS Tracker

Welcome to the newbies:- Kalinka, Hglim94, Saroar! If you have any questions or problems, drop me a Private Message.

Thanks for updating the list.

I have a question in my mind. Is there any impact on including family in the SS application for 475? I mean does SA think that including the family members will occupy the quota with non-professional dependents?