State Sponsorship tracker again!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Guest LouiseMary
On DIAC website there's a table with file formats they accept. I used to check them quite often. Apparently your Agent didn't.

From what I know many agents can be hired just for assessment. Or just for a Visa application.

The worst thing is that you got 28 days and your agent uploaded birth certs AFTER that time? What if CO was a 'nazi' ? They don't have obligation to prolong the upload period, unless you have eg ongoing meds or Police checks.

Also I have impression that your agent is not always telling you the truth... I would consider some sort of complaint, maybe they would be willing to return some money.

Hi lenore, i think we have been given grace as the CO was off sick for 2.5 wks, the agent has just come back to say its never happened before between her and the CO in all the files she has dealt with, with him! , but who knows!

I didnt know you could hire agents for just the assessment part, i think we started so green. should have connected up to a forum a long time ago.

But im with you on the complaint front, its been one thing after another, especially as i gave her all Birth certs, months ago and she has been using them for all ID !!:confused:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi lenore, .....But im with you on the complaint front, its been one thing after another, especially as i gave her all Birth certs, months ago and she has been using them for all ID !!:confused:

Hi LouiseMary

I did ask my agent (3 years ago - an Australian) for my money back as his advice was substandard. I told him firmly, but I hope politely, that I did not want to raise a complaint with the authorities but if he forced me to I would. He paid me back in full without any grief.

I am not saying this is the right course in your case, but don't be afraid to demand better!

By the way LENORE congratulations did you know that you have just posted the 1000th post!

IrishStew (OH)

Guest Helchops

[WRAP][/WRAP]

Hi

Could you add my details to the tracker

SS Application: 03/09/2011

Docs Rec: 22/09/2011

Of course - will do so at the next update.

More info for the trackers:

SS Tracker: 27 October - Documents marked as received by SA

176/SS Tracker: Our occupation on this one is down as Developer Programmer, but it's actually Analyst Programmer

Now can anyone remind me what it is I need to be obsessing about next?! I remember reading about 50 pages back about people waiting for second lines (or was it third lines), but I forget the details now. If anyone has them at their fingertips, I'm all ears. If not, I will dutifully trawl back through each page of this thread and stop being so lazy! ;-)

Hi All

It's early and I'm a little dazed -not to mention stunned. I checked our visa status this morning to see if we have a CO yet.

Looks like we have been approved and visa GRANTED!!!!

I think this would has taken my agent by surprise too. I guess they I got lucky with whoever the CO was (no idea what team), who saw the application date of 2009 and wizzed it through.

:jiggy: Can't believe. I keep going back to check I'm not dreaming!

Thanks to everyone for all your support. xx

Hi Iodara

It's the 3rd line you're looking for. Over on the left of it, it will say "application decision" or something like that. Then to the right it will say not yet decided or some text about how they can't guarantee application times, etc.

Good luck!!!

Suz

Guest Adelaide_bound
Update...

SS Application: 03/09/2011

Docs Rec: 22/09/2011

SS Approved: 27/09/2011

As in approved today? Its October now = 27/10/2011 :biggrin: Time flies when you're having visa application fun.....(congrats btw)

Guest manykids!

Hi all - l many congrats to all those who have had good news recently, it must be a great feeling after all the stresses involved in the process!

Helchops please can you update the tracker as we have now finally lodged the visa, we had been waiting for my youngest son's new passport to be returned before we lodged but its taken more than 2 weeks already and after chasing it twice we have been told that apparently now there is a problem with the details of the person confirming knowing us so they need more info, therefore it could be another couple of weeks to be back -so we had to lodge using his old details - blinking annoying since we paid for the quick service weeks ago! Hey ho never mind though at last the visa is lodged and we will change his passport details when it finally arrives, fingers crossed. Now commences the next part of the waiting game!

Thanks for doing all the work on the tracker its so nice to be able to see how the time scales are for the visas at the moment, much appreciated :)