State Sponsorship tracker again!

Guest Adelaide_bound

ACS will need from 3 to 6 months to analyze your case again

Luckily this isn't the case. ACS take 12 weeks to make a regular skills assessment. A review can usually be processed even faster. And as Mark pointed out, ACS are going pretty quickly at the moment. Our recent assessment only took 5 weeks, so nowhere near the 12 weeks quoted, and a long way off 6 months.

Good luck, Mark! We are doing the same thing right now - waiting for a reassessment and keeping everything crossed that it comes in time, before another "Special conditions" appears on the list!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Adelaide_bound
I applied 176 visa today. Ough, it's been really tough for my budget. AUD $2960 is more than my month salary.

I think its more than most people's monthly salary lol - it certainly is mine.

Guest Adelaide_bound
Thanks Seba - NSW also has spots for Systems Administrator too, and will probably be my last option if the re-do fails with ACS. Not interested in NT really as we have a long haired dog who would melt up there! :)

(I hope I don't get shot for saying this) Don't forget the SA SS requirement to live there for 2 years isn't a binding requirement (at the moment at least), and a first hand report from someone has said that DIAC didn't give a flying monkeys when he went to see them (when in Oz) about it all as he had to move.

(I hope I don't get shot for saying this# Don't forget the SA SS requirement to live there for 2 years isn't a binding requirement #at the moment at least#, and a first hand report from someone has said that DIAC didn't give a flying monkeys when he went to see them #when in Oz) about it all as he had to move.

BANG ;P

IrishStew (OH) :biglaugh:

Guest Chris_J
Thanks Seba - NSW also has spots for Systems Administrator too, and will probably be my last option if the re-do fails with ACS. Not interested in NT really as we have a long haired dog who would melt up there! :)

ACS took 4 weeks to complete my assessment first time round so i'm hoping they will accomodate me quickly this time too - will wait and see what they say tomorrow!

I hope it all works out for you, Mark. Fingers crossed.

Guest Inadelaide

Hi,after visa file lodged and CO assigned ,is CO call to our current company for checking work experience of the applicant? or is currently working in company or not? or for any other verifications ? or they simply grant visa?

Guest LouiseMary
Thanks, that's VERY useful info!

We also have a CO from Team 4 (his name starts with O) and definitely nobody updated our Checklist for weeks (eg Police checks we've done a while ago are still not set to Met). We sent an email on Sunday, saying that everything is uploadedd and medicals 100% complete, and they are obliged to answer within a week. We're hoping that after they get that email they'll at least update the Checklist!

Hi Lenore, just a quick update for you all our 176 details have now gone to met overnight, just my sons birth certificate seems to have gone awol, so agent is sending another copy today, so maybe just maybe it could be tomorrow .....................!! that would be nice

:jiggy:

I am not sure of our CO name sorry, but i think you could also be updated soon:smile:

Guest Guest8609
Hi,after visa file lodged and CO assigned ,is CO call to our current company for checking work experience of the applicant? or is currently working in company or not? or for any other verifications ? or they simply grant visa?

I think it's very likely CO will do it if you're from High Risk country.

For Low Risk they may do it at random or when there isn't enough reliable proof of employment.

Guest Guest8609

We got our visas !

I'd like to thank so many people from this thread that I won't post names, because I could skip someone!

Thanks, guys, I will still visit the thread and try to help and answer some questions.

Good luck to everyone!

Guest LouiseMary
We got our visas !

I'd like to thank so many people from this thread that I won't post names, because I could skip someone!

Thanks, guys, I will still visit the thread and try to help and answer some questions.

Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations lenore:biggrin::jiggy:

Guest sksmith
We got our visas !

Good luck to everyone!

Woo hoo! Congrats, when do you plan on going?

Guest Guest8609
congras Lenore,Can you pls share timelines for your visa? and did Co has cross check with your current working company?

TImelines should be in the tracker. Personally, we were not in a hurry.

I don't think CO checked with employer because we provided A LOT of employment evidence + a letter from employer. Actually, we were praying that they don't contact employer only because HR is totally incompetent and they may have given CO incorrect info.

We sent scans of payslips for the last 12 months, P60s from last 5 years and employer's letter with position specified (details were corresponding to those for a job that ACS assessed). We also added contact details to the Team Leader, who would give more reliable information than HR :) But as far as I know he was not contacted.

Guest Guest8609
Woo hoo! Congrats, when do you plan on going?

I don't have a clue!

At the moment I'm really happy at work (great company, 2 fantastic bosses and a nice team) and we want to build up some more savings before we go.

Also I would like to visit a bit of Europe before we go. Never been to Rome...

Guest MarK Jowett
(I hope I don't get shot for saying this) Don't forget the SA SS requirement to live there for 2 years isn't a binding requirement (at the moment at least), and a first hand report from someone has said that DIAC didn't give a flying monkeys when he went to see them (when in Oz) about it all as he had to move.

AB - so are you saying, I could apply to another state - but never go there - just head straight to SA?

Guest Helchops

UPDATED TRACKER

1) State Sponsorship Only Tracker

2) 176 Visa Processing Tracker

A couple of queries:

Inadelaide: have you lodged your visa? I've included you in the tracker, but only got information from your posts. Could you fill me in?

nbse: would you like to be included on the tracker? If so, PM me your details or post them.

Guest Inadelaide
UPDATED TRACKER

1) State Sponsorship Only Tracker

2) 176 Visa Processing Tracker

A couple of queries:

Inadelaide: have you lodged your visa? I've included you in the tracker, but only got information from your posts. Could you fill me in?

nbse: would you like to be included on the tracker? If so, PM me your details or post them.

No I am prepating my documents for submitting visa file.Will submit it by 4-5 days..