State Sponsorship tracker again!

Guest Adelaide_bound

I thought it wasn't too bad considering some of them - at least you can upload stuff, so it does its job lol.

It will still say 'required' until the CO has looked at it, and then it will change to 'Met' - its not an automated system, its human driven, there isn't a stage between 'required' and 'yes, its completely fine and you've met the criteria' - if it were automated it wouldn't be able to check it was ok, just that you had uploaded something - after all, just because you called something your birth certificate, doesn't mean it isn't a picture your child coloured in for you, does it I guess?

I suppose so..

So will I get a message saying I have a CO or an email?

Also, having looked at Form 80, all the questions are asked in the online questions already so Im hoping they dont require another version of the same answers!

Luke

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi

Just coming back to thread subject, I have filed the application on 14th of the Month and the documents have not reached the destination. dont know y. the status has been lowered to "Low availability" for my code. will i be treated as in queue since the application lodge or only will be in queue once the documents will reach the destination and will get the 2nd line in my application tracker???

Gone confused as usual on every step :(

Guest seba771
Hi

Just coming back to thread subject, I have filed the application on 14th of the Month and the documents have not reached the destination. dont know y. the status has been lowered to "Low availability" for my code. will i be treated as in queue since the application lodge or only will be in queue once the documents will reach the destination and will get the 2nd line in my application tracker???

In the web page is very "clear": Sponsorship availability applies at time of decision

That means that if the availability is under "Special Conditions" and they take your application to analyze, they will reject your sponsorship.

It's the answer you will get from everyone.

I wrote and email to SA asking about the process when they got my papers and the answer was:

"Your application was registered on 12/10/2011 and placed into the processing queue. Once a decision is finalised an e-mail will be sent advising you to log into the client tracking system to view the decision."

That date (12/10/2011) is when they got my papers.

No matter if you sent the papers and they got the papers and you are placed in the queue. No one will tell you if you will be affected by the Availability level or not. You can only pray and/or cross your fingers.

It's the way it is now :(

Guest Adelaide_bound
Hi

I believe you are only in the que as it were once your docs have been received - how did you send your docs?

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, for anyone else reading this -DO NOT send your documents airmail/airsure/any other Royal Mail service - they will NOT be tracked once they leave the country, certainly not once they enter the other country and you have very little, if any, recourse (we have learnt this the hard way over many years of sending international packages on a very regular basis). It only costs about £20-£30 to send them via a courier which takes between 3-6 days and you can track them every step of the way including knowing the name of the person who signs for them at SA Immi.

Guest Adelaide_bound
I suppose so..

So will I get a message saying I have a CO or an email?

They will email you with the name of the CO, what team you/they are in, and other bits and pieces as soon as you are allocated one. :)

OK thanks, this form 80 is a nightmare!! As if I'm going to know the exact dates of every holiday in the last 10 years?! And how do I know what date I plan to come to Australia before I've even had the visa granted? Ridiculous.

Guest MarK Jowett

Hi Guys

Helchops - you can take me off the list for now. My occupation went to 'special conditions' whilst my documents were in transit (even though I had completed the online form) and that seemingly does not ring-fence you a place in that pot. Got the Rejected note today. Gutted, but not giving up - will get back to the drawing board - You may not have seen the last of me yet.

Good luck to all of you still applying.

[TABLE=width: 800]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Online Application Completed & Submitted[/TD]

[TD]07 Oct 2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office[/TD]

[TD]18 Oct 2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Application Decision[/TD]

[TD]Refused[/TD]

[TD]19 October 2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 3]Reason for Refusal: Application refused as Planning Level for this Program Year - 2011/2012 has been reached and this occupation is listed as "Special Conditions Applies". Applicant does not meet the "Special Conditions Applies" criteria listed on the website. Applicant may submit a completely new online application and set of documents if Nominated Occupation is included in next Program Year’s List 2012-2013 and if applicant meets all criteria. Do not contact Immigration SA – monitor website for information on 2012-2013 Program Year.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Guest Helchops
Hi Guys

Helchops - you can take me off the list for now. My occupation went to 'special conditions' whilst my documents were in transit (even though I had completed the online form) and that seemingly does not ring-fence you a place in that pot. Got the Rejected note today. Gutted, but not giving up - will get back to the drawing board - You may not have seen the last of me yet.

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 3][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Really very sorry to hear your bad news...

Let us know as soon as you know something.

Guest LouiseMary
Two_chants

LousieMary

and other guys who've done their medicals - any updates now?

I pestered my clinic again on Wednesday- looks like the doctor didn't submit the main health form at all. It was sent the next day and now meds are finalised.

Still I see CO hasn't updated my police checks, nor the medicals on the Document Checklist as Met.

Do I understand correctly - the main status page with meds status (eg received/outstanding/finalised) is updated by Sydney? And info on medicals (met/required) in the Document checklist is updated by the CO?

Hi lenore, sorry havent been on for a while. We have not had an update in weeks,and by the time line we should have heard by now. Our agent has been really on the case and last Friday contacted the Australian High Com in London, who then contacted our CO's supervisor to find out what the hold up is!!

We are with Team 4, she got a message back today, the CO has been off ill for a while and is back in this morning, catching up on outstanding cases, So hopefully anytime now!:smile:

Guest LouiseMary
Hi Guys

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Online Application Completed & Submitted

[/TD]

[TD]07 Oct 2011

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office

[/TD]

[TD]18 Oct 2011

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Application Decision

[/TD]

[TD]Refused

[/TD]

[TD]19 October 2011

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 3]Reason for Refusal: Application refused as Planning Level for this Program Year - 2011/2012 has been reached and this occupation is listed as "Special Conditions Applies". Applicant does not meet the "Special Conditions Applies" criteria listed on the website. Applicant may submit a completely new online application and set of documents if Nominated Occupation is included in next Program Year’s List 2012-2013 and if applicant meets all criteria. Do not contact Immigration SA – monitor website for information on 2012-2013 Program Year.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi Mark, sorry to hear your news, but you must carry on, we started back in late 09 with a knock back from Victoria, and thenACS assessment expired, all had to be re done, another 20 weeks, then total state shut downs, another 16 weeks,honestly its been one thing after another, but we carried on and now just waiting foor 176 approval. lots of fingers crossed, but look at other states, it will all happen quicker than you think!!!:smile:

Guest two_chants
Hi lenore, sorry havent been on for a while. We have not had an update in weeks,and by the time line we should have heard by now. Our agent has been really on the case and last Friday contacted the Australian High Com in London, who then contacted our CO's supervisor to find out what the hold up is!!

We are with Team 4, she got a message back today, the CO has been off ill for a while and is back in this morning, catching up on outstanding cases, So hopefully anytime now!:smile:

Hi Lenore and LouiseMary

Finally all our meds were received in Oz on Friday. Then on Monday my daughters was referred as she has an existing condition. I thought here we go its going to be ages but I checked last night and her meds have been finalised too.

Now we have done eveything and all meds are ticked off so just waiting. I hope it wont be too long. I've sent a few update emails to my CO but he only every replied to the first one.

Apparently a lot of WA applications got moved up into cat 3 as they have changed the status to regional so the CO's have been busy sending everyone off for meds etc. Hopefully once that calms down a bit they can finalise all ours.

Guest Guest8609
Hi Mark, sorry to hear your news, but you must carry on, we started back in late 09 with a knock back from Victoria, and thenACS assessment expired, all had to be re done, another 20 weeks, then total state shut downs, another 16 weeks,honestly its been one thing after another, but we carried on and now just waiting foor 176 approval. lots of fingers crossed, but look at other states, it will all happen quicker than you think!!!:smile:

LouiseMary - we also started a couple years ago - first they changed Critical Skills List, then ANSCO to ANZSCO and we had to do ACS again, then they cut points for age...DIAC kept on moving goalposts all the time, people's priorities were going up and down, so we were waiting for a good moment. We were also rejected from SA SS sponsorship over a year ago (May I think) because of visa applications being frozen.

Mark, you'll find your way sooner or later. At least now there's a stable situation with visas.

Guest Guest8609

Thanks, that's VERY useful info!

We also have a CO from Team 4 (his name starts with O) and definitely nobody updated our Checklist for weeks (eg Police checks we've done a while ago are still not set to Met). We sent an email on Sunday, saying that everything is uploadedd and medicals 100% complete, and they are obliged to answer within a week. We're hoping that after they get that email they'll at least update the Checklist!

Hi Mark, sorry to hear that your fears have been confirmed. I admire and love your attitude - terminator style – “I'll be back”. Good on ya.

You are not alone, many of us have been trying for years. As you say back to the drawing board.

Don’t forget to look at regional sponsorship, for example Geelong in VIC are looking to sponsor via RSMS visa Civil Engineers, GPs, Senior Analyst Programmer, Analyst Programmer , IT Infrastructure Manager and many more . http://geelongaustralia.com.au/business/migration/migrants.aspx

Chin up.

IrishStew (OH)

Guest RobJ1978
Hi Guys

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Online Application Completed & Submitted

[/TD]

[TD]07 Oct 2011

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office

[/TD]

[TD]18 Oct 2011

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Application Decision

[/TD]

[TD]Refused

[/TD]

[TD]19 October 2011

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 3]Reason for Refusal: Application refused as Planning Level for this Program Year - 2011/2012 has been reached and this occupation is listed as "Special Conditions Applies". Applicant does not meet the "Special Conditions Applies" criteria listed on the website. Applicant may submit a completely new online application and set of documents if Nominated Occupation is included in next Program Year’s List 2012-2013 and if applicant meets all criteria. Do not contact Immigration SA – monitor website for information on 2012-2013 Program Year.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Oh Mark...i'm so sorry.x.x.x My heart goes out to you both.....these things are sent to test us.x.x.x.

Guest MarK Jowett

Thank you for your kind words everyone. I really do appreciate them. I have kicked Plan B into action this morning. I've got back in touch with ACS and hope to have my skills re-assessed as a Systems Analyst, which has high availability still, and is also on the GSM list so I wouldn't specifically need sponsorship. Don't want to give up on SA just yet as my best friends live there and i'm due in Adelaide next december to be best man at their wedding so would like to be living there by then :)

I'll keep you all posted!

Hi Guys

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Online Application Completed & Submitted[/TD]

[TD]07 Oct 2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office[/TD]

[TD]18 Oct 2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Application Decision[/TD]

[TD]Refused[/TD]

[TD]19 October 2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 3]Reason for Refusal: Application refused as Planning Level for this Program Year - 2011/2012 has been reached and this occupation is listed as "Special Conditions Applies". Applicant does not meet the "Special Conditions Applies" criteria listed on the website. Applicant may submit a completely new online application and set of documents if Nominated Occupation is included in next Program Year’s List 2012-2013 and if applicant meets all criteria. Do not contact Immigration SA – monitor website for information on 2012-2013 Program Year.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Really really sorry to hear about your case. Do you think of applying other states for sponsorship?

Guest seba771
Thank you for your kind words everyone. I really do appreciate them. I have kicked Plan B into action this morning. I've got back in touch with ACS and hope to have my skills re-assessed as a Systems Analyst, which has high availability still, and is also on the GSM list so I wouldn't specifically need sponsorship. Don't want to give up on SA just yet as my best friends live there and i'm due in Adelaide next december to be best man at their wedding so would like to be living there by then :)

I'll keep you all posted!

Mark, there is high availability in Northern Territory.

Check this out: http://www.migration.nt.gov.au/documents/SMP_Shortage_List_FA.pdf

If your priority is moving to Australia asap, I think this is the best option for you.

ACS will need from 3 to 6 months to analyze your case again and there is no guaranty that you'll get the result you need

Guest MarK Jowett

Thanks Seba - NSW also has spots for Systems Administrator too, and will probably be my last option if the re-do fails with ACS. Not interested in NT really as we have a long haired dog who would melt up there! :)

ACS took 4 weeks to complete my assessment first time round so i'm hoping they will accomodate me quickly this time too - will wait and see what they say tomorrow!