State Sponsorship tracker again!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Guest Guest8609
hi all

it's early and i'm a little dazed -not to mention stunned. I checked our visa status this morning to see if we have a co yet.

Looks like we have been approved and visa granted!!!!

I think this would has taken my agent by surprise too. I guess they i got lucky with whoever the co was (no idea what team), who saw the application date of 2009 and wizzed it through.

:jiggy: Can't believe. I keep going back to check i'm not dreaming!

Thanks to everyone for all your support. Xx

Congratulations !

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Helchops

Any updates for today?

FortWilliam - Have you heard from a CO yet?

FortWilliam and sksmith has anything changed to 'met' yet? We have heard nothing at all, have emailed our agent and she says if we have heard nothing this coming week she would email DIAC.

Does anyone know if you're in the clear for SS if your occupation is still on high availability when docs are received? Our original nominated occupation went off-list a couple of days before we got our first skills assessment back, so it's a big worry that our newly assessed occupation will go the same way. 4 more occupations went to medium today. Can we be confident that we're okay if ours is still on green, or is that wishful thinking?

Guest sksmith
Any updates for today?

FortWilliam - Have you heard from a CO yet?

FortWilliam and sksmith has anything changed to 'met' yet? We have heard nothing at all, have emailed our agent and she says if we have heard nothing this coming week she would email DIAC.

Everything except medicals and penal clearance was at met the day we were contacted by our CO. We've since uploaded our penal clearances and had our medicals done today. The panel doctor we had was absolutely fantastic but we had an eHealth nightmare. My husband, the main applicant, had a TRN and we were able to download his eHealth forms and print them. When trying to download my eHealth and my children's forms all I got was a blank screen! So I ended up downloading the regular forms (+ passport photos) to bring with us to the panel doctor for myself and two children. When we got to panel doctor and radiologist, they could only access/see my husband (main applicant) in the system. Panel doctor is still waiting for blood and urine samples to come back before uploading/sending paper applications via courrier, so if I can get eHealth sorted out for the rest of us, he will upload our info into eHealth. It's most likely looking like hubby will get eHealth and the rest of us will be snail mail!!! For those who've done the whole family via eHealth, were you able to download all your eHealth forms under one TRN, or was each family member assigned a TRN? So confused...! Anyone else encountering these issues? Do you advise I pursue eHealth issues with CO or just be patient and wait for the paper forms to go through? Any advice/insights appreciated.

Guest Heather2011

Hi Helchops

We have State Sponsorship today; went straight to approved! IELTs result due back next Sat 5th Nov. Then to lodge, fingers crossed for ALL 8s.

Heather

Guest Helchops
Just checked my document checklist, a lot of them have been changed to met so maybe I have been assigned a CO but they've not emailed me yet.

Well that's great news!

I can't understand in that case why we haven't been assigned one...we submitted on the same day as you, and SKSmith was later than us...

Do they have some strange system for selecting the applications being allocated - I was under the impression they were picked up in the order they are received - and if that is the case I'm worried ours may be assigned the wrong priority group or something...:eek:

Guest Helchops
Hi Helchops

We have State Sponsorship today; went straight to approved! IELTs result due back next Sat 5th Nov. Then to lodge, fingers crossed for ALL 8s.

Heather

Congratulations Heather2011!! Great feeling isn't it?! Will turn you a lovely shade of green shortly! When do you plan to lodge the 176?

Does anyone know if you're in the clear for SS if your occupation is still on high availability when docs are received? Our original nominated occupation went off-list a couple of days before we got our first skills assessment back, so it's a big worry that our newly assessed occupation will go the same way. 4 more occupations went to medium today. Can we be confident that we're okay if ours is still on green, or is that wishful thinking?

Hi Oidara

Sorry but it does not go by the date when the docs arrive. It needs to be "on the list" at the point of assessment. Let's hope that it holds green for a long time yet.

IrishStew (OH)

Guest Heather2011
Congratulations Heather2011!! Great feeling isn't it?! Will turn you a lovely shade of green shortly! When do you plan to lodge the 176?

Hopefully lodge WC 7th Nov, as long as i get my 8s so fingers crossed. Will keep you updated.

Heather

Guest sksmith
Well that's great news!

I can't understand in that case why we haven't been assigned one...we submitted on the same day as you, and SKSmith was later than us...

Do they have some strange system for selecting the applications being allocated - I was under the impression they were picked up in the order they are received - and if that is the case I'm worried ours may be assigned the wrong priority group or something...:eek:

Hi Helchops. Did you get an email from SA saying they sent form 1100 to DIAC? I remember this being reported as a problem on PomsinOz, that the request never actually went through...

Hi Oidara

Sorry but it does not go by the date when the docs arrive. It needs to be "on the list" at the point of assessment. Let's hope that it holds green for a long time yet.

IrishStew (OH)

Hi,

Yes, I know it needs to be on the list at the point of assessment and so there's a chance it may go off-list even after our docs have been received. But I just wondered if anyone knew how likely it might be for it to go from high to off-list when docs have been received. I read somewhere about them assessing occupations in batches, which might mean the green is meaningless as they could just have a whole pile of applications for our occupation that they haven't got around to yet. But I am trying to clutch at straws and read something positive in the fact that there are still plenty of places right now - on paper, at least!

Guest Helchops
Hi Helchops. Did you get an email from SA saying they sent form 1100 to DIAC? I remember this being reported as a problem on PomsinOz, that the request never actually went through...

Yeh - we got the email the next day, but we actually rang DIAC to check that they'd got the 1100 as I also read there could be issues with them...just don't know whether we're being paranoid, and whether it's normal for people to get CO's out of the order they were submitted in?

Guest sksmith
Yeh - we got the email the next day, but we actually rang DIAC to check that they'd got the 1100 as I also read there could be issues with them...just don't know whether we're being paranoid, and whether it's normal for people to get CO's out of the order they were submitted in?
The order does seem strange, but not unlike SS. Fingers crossed that you get your CO this week.

Guest seba771
Hi

I'm new here. Please add my details.

Visa Type : 475

SS Application : 21/10/2011

Docs Received : 24/10/2011

Welcome hglim!

Guest LouiseMary

After nearly 3 years!!! of real ups and downs !Cannot quite believe our Visa was granted today! and thanks everyone for all your support,On Halloween as well, and my lucky number has always been 13 !!! see you over there,:jiggy::biggrin::jiggy:

Good luck to everyone waiting it will soon happen!:smile:

Things develop. I got a CO today, and I was requested PCC, Medicals and, the most difficult issue - Evidence of functional english (overall 4.5) from my wife.

OVEL - I agree with lpkm, pleased for you but VERY jealous - you have really bounced forward.

LouiseMary - Congratulations

IrishStew