State Sponsorship tracker again!

Guest Adelaide_bound

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Irish Stew! Did you get a letter from the CO or are you assuming that you're in a pile on someone's desk? Hopefully won't be long for you!

Hi Helchops, we got the letter asking for Meds and Police checks, all the document checklist has been marked as MET bar the Meds and police, we are Team 4. Now I need to get moving on the meds. We didn't front load as we wanted as long a possible to allow for selling the house and let my daughter finish her GCSEs. Believe me selling a house N.Ireland is VERY slow - unless you accept a "silly" price.

LynseyB - that's great news, a few weeks made all the difference.

IrishStew (OH)

Guest Helchops
Hi Helchops, we got the letter asking for Meds and Police checks, all the document checklist has been marked as MET bar the Meds and police, we are Team 4. Now I need to get moving on the meds. We didn't front load as we wanted as long a possible to allow for selling the house and let my daughter finish her GCSEs. Believe me selling a house N.Ireland is VERY slow - unless you accept a "silly" price.

LynseyB - that's great news, a few weeks made all the difference.

IrishStew (OH)

Well, it's great news that you have your CO.

I can't believe we've actually got to sell the house too...this process takes up so much of your time and thoughts and effort and energy that you forget that it's only the very beginning of the journey.

The only other thing in life that felt like that was having our daughter...we focussed so much on the pregnancy; what she'd look like, whether she'd be healthy etc that we sort of forgot that pregnancy is step one!! I just hope that our move will bring as much joy as our Daughter!

Guest Kalinka

Got my state sponsorship this morning!!! (the occupation has now gone to "low availability")

Looks like it's been an eventful day for many! Congratulations on COs and Visas!

Guest Helchops

Updated Trackers:

SS Tracker

176 Tracker

Edits are as follows:

Lpkm - Visa Granted today (Congrats)

Wanna - Date amended as you requested

Amy79 - CO Allocated date today (Congrats)

Helchops - Visa Granted (yay!!)

IrishStew - CO Allocated (Congrats)

Kalinka - SS Granted today (Congrats)

LynseyB - SS Granted today (Congrats)

Guest FortWilliamLoyal

Congratulations to all those received news.

I have to send off for Australian police checks so I won't have that for a few weeks yet:mad:

I've uploaded additional documents since I was assigned a CO on the 25th October but it seems I've been assigned a completely lazy arsed CO who hasn't checked my file since to change them to met.

Guest Adelaide_bound
So happy, can't believe it!! Just jumped from hearing nothing to getting granted over night!

Congratulations to Lpkm too! Busy monday morning! Now to book our flights!

Thanks to everyone who answered our questions (too many to list), especially adelaidebound who is always a fountain of knowledge, and eager to help.

So SO SOSO happy for you :D Fank you for the kind words (sort of need them at the moment as work has got even worse - silly woman has now threaten to stop my pay. She can't. Stupid cow).

Will see you out there then :D

Guest Adelaide_bound
Wow - it really is good morning!

We got our CO today,

IrishStew (OH)

Grats to you too, oh, its all happening for PIA peeps today! :D No doubt will be very swiftly moved onto Granted :D

Guest Adelaide_bound
OMG!!!!!!

VISA GRANTED BABY!!!!!!!

Id just like to say thanks to all who answered questions for me and I wish everyone the best of luck!I still cant believe it!!!

Grats, see yous Down Under then :D

Guest Adelaide_bound
Congratulations to all those received news.

I've uploaded additional documents since I was assigned a CO on the 25th October but it seems I've been assigned a completely lazy arsed CO who hasn't checked my file since to change them to met.

I was probably very annoying for my CO, I kept emailing them with 'I've uploaded that, is it ok? Do you want anything more for that? Can I do any more? What should I do?' type emails lol - they always responded pretty quickly, or just changed it to 'MET' on the tracker - email annoyance works, remember it is the squeeky wheel that gets oiled!

Guest FortWilliamLoyal
I was probably very annoying for my CO, I kept emailing them with 'I've uploaded that, is it ok? Do you want anything more for that? Can I do any more? What should I do?' type emails lol - they always responded pretty quickly, or just changed it to 'MET' on the tracker - email annoyance works, remember it is the squeeky wheel that gets oiled!

The thing is my CO hasn't even emailed me yet, most of the documents have only been changed to met.

Guest Helchops
So SO SOSO happy for you :D Fank you for the kind words (sort of need them at the moment as work has got even worse - silly woman has now threaten to stop my pay. She can't. Stupid cow).

Will see you out there then :D

Aww, I'm sorry to hear you're going through such a bad time...in a few months all of this will be behind you as you board the A380 to your new lives!

In the meantime can't you get NUT or NASWT to speak to the school or to write a letter outlining why she's breaking every employment rule under the sun? It sounds like she wants to: a) make your life miserable while she has the power over you to do so and b) make you snap so she actually has something on you to moan about...don't give her the satisfaction of either.

Guest Adelaide_bound
The thing is my CO hasn't even emailed me yet, most of the documents have only been changed to met.

Have you not sorted the email issue out yet? It seems very bizarre - they email you to let you know the email address you need for any issues, questions or anything you need to sort with them - did you check if it was an incorrect email address? imho you really need to get that sorted, or you won't get your visa grant letter and bits and pieces, as they'll be sent to this seemingly incorrect email address Fort - again, imho, but it seems there must be an issue with your email address as I've not heard of a single other person who hasn't been emailed when they got a CO with things to process etc.

Hope you manage to get it sorted :)

Guest Adelaide_bound
Aww, I'm sorry to hear you're going through such a bad time...in a few months all of this will be behind you as you board the A380 to your new lives!

In the meantime can't you get NUT or NASWT to speak to the school or to write a letter outlining why she's breaking every employment rule under the sun? It sounds like she wants to: a) make your life miserable while she has the power over you to do so and b) make you snap so she actually has something on you to moan about...don't give her the satisfaction of either.

Unfortunately my local reps are useless (I quote 'well, its happening at a lot of schools in the area' about breaking the Workload Agreement - um, yeah, and you are the people meant to challenge this LAW being broken, not just accept it!), and the regional rep just tells me I have to deal with local reps. Am feeling a bit silly-ly fragile about it all at the mo tbh, but am going to bring a formal grievance against the silly woman after Dec, as well as writing to the GTC about her (for what its worth).

She's just horrid, no-one knows why she is doing it, but at the end of the day I'm leaving to a brilliant fabulous brand new life, whereas she is stuck in this dump of a place, so I know long term who's the winner :P And I don't have to live with the fact I'm a horrid person making someone else miserable.....such is life....

Guest sksmith
So happy, can't believe it!! Just jumped from hearing nothing to getting granted over night!

Congratulations to Lpkm too! Busy monday morning! Now to book our flights!

Thanks to everyone who answered our questions (too many to list), especially adelaidebound who is always a fountain of knowledge, and eager to help.

Congrats Helchops, so excited for you!!!